Stabbing allies right in the back

I'd like to thank Walshington for being admirable and, quite frankly, generous in his handling of this affair. Peace has been sent.

I always liked SRA and still do. I think this was a misunderstanding caused by my inability to do proper research. Even 1 hour matters dearly in game. I wish I hadn't sent aid without seeing that SRA and LN were in full conflict. For that I apologize and I vow to be more diligent in the future.

o7 SRA

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you all are doing this right. Keep poking Methface. He makes awesome random garbling sounds as his arguments.
Also I need to point out I that every time this happened with us, EVERY TIME, you all tried to say we were in the wrong and Methface was just misunderstood.
Now I think you get it. I think you get it very well.

Instead of spending hours of research time trying to figure out if I ever faulted GOONS vis-a-vis Methrage at some point in the past -- I simply do not remember -- I'm just going to concede and say, "You guys were right all along."

You should attack him again, though.

Instead of spending hours of research time trying to figure out if I ever faulted GOONS vis-a-vis Methrage at some point in the past -- I simply do not remember -- I'm just going to concede and say, "You guys were right all along."
You should attack him again, though.

We will sooner or later. It's always the case.

He already has a reason I aided Margrave before they were at war and I will do it again when this aid runs out.

I've aided Margrave as well. However, Meth has said he doesn't care who aids whom. We'll see if that's true down the road.

This announcement reminded me about my first war. Long, long time ago I was on one-man AA too and I was attacked by one nation from "Pirates of the Parrot Order" as well. I didn't aid their enemies or anything like that. PPO member attacked simply because my AA was unprotected (as was explained to me by their leader). After that their leader tried to recruit me, but of course I refused. My nation was still quite new and unprepared for war back then...

This announcement reminded me about my first war. Long, long time ago I was on one-man AA too and I was attacked by one nation from "Pirates of the Parrot Order" as well. I didn't aid their enemies or anything like that. PPO member attacked simply because my AA was unprotected (as was explained to me by their leader). After that their leader tried to recruit me, but of course I refused. My nation was still quite new and unprepared for war back then...

The Untouchable Nexus pact lives on if you've ever wanted payback.and would like to assist Limitless Nexus against unprovoked aggression at the same time.

The Untouchable Nexus pact lives on if you've ever wanted payback.and would like to assist Limitless Nexus against unprovoked aggression at the same time.

You're trying to recruit an sra ally over the owf to fight sra. 

SPATR supports SRA side in this war, as we are directly allied to SRA.

Besides I'm not holding the whole PPO accuntable for the attack. It was one of their memebers decison to attack me. Their internal rules allowed their members to attack unaligned nations. That being said I think it was somewhat tactless for PPO leader to try to recruit me under such circumstances.

SPATR supports SRA side in this war, as we are directly allied to SRA.

Besides I'm not holding the whole PPO accuntable for the attack. It was one of their memebers decison to attack me. Their internal rules allowed their members to attack unaligned nations. That being said I think it was somewhat tactless for PPO leader to try to recruit me under such circumstances.

It may seem tactless, but at the same time, many recruitment messages by alliances offer "protection from attacks that occur to those under the None moniker",  as I know several alliances allow raiding (be it for tech or practice) on unaligned nations. In essence, the only reason it was tactless was because of the situation that preceded said message. It was not a case of "we attacked you so join" it was most likely a case of "hey, it happens on None, we're sorry, how about a chance for it not to happen?"

Again, maybe not have been the BEST time to recruit, but his intentions were pure.

Edited by gowfanatic