Il keep this simple.

The Avengers are in a state of war with Defcon1.

To: Fata1ity    From: Stark Junior    Date: 6/21/2015 12:22:42 AMTo: Fata1ity    From: Stark Junior    Date: 6/21/2015 12:22:42 AM

Subject: RE: Seriously

Message: When you continue to lumpBRANDarrow-10x10.png new AAs into your day 7 war aimed at crippling our friends.

We will be there.

You did to TDO this round what you did to us last round.

We also haveAarrow-10x10.png history of helping out brand new AAs from curbstomps. And we will continue to act in this vain.

Your war on them is clearlyAarrow-10x10.png curb stomp, and we cannot sit idly by.

Not only do you continue this. You bring another powerfull AA this round in RE onto your side.

We are here to relieve the pressure off many struggling nations. And we dont care to put our nations on the line in defense of our principles.

Good luck, we dont mean you malice. My inbox and defensiveSLOTSarrow-10x10.png are always open.

To: Cazaric    From: Cowboy    Date: 6/21/2015 1:04:45 AM

Subject: RE: Game changer A?

As you showed us you have back up! We all have friends, so get over it. I heard tA's will peace out when you do. So you have ball in hand. We were prepared to keep preasure on. But you never made any approaches for peace.

Last since tA's dont have open targets, they are exposed to a back door right now. We can stop this w/ some professional communication. 

My suggestion is, if tA's send peace immediately, we will end this in normal warring length 23rd. Other wise off the table, we suffer a little while they get back doored.