Defcon1 and Roman Empire DoW on Krabz, Fat Freddy and TDO

Don't get me wrong. We will fight this attempted curb-stomp to the bitter end, and I am personally enjoying my wars. But in big picture terms, this war is a god damn joke, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

If this war is a joke, then where is the punch-line?

Oh wait... We are punching 'new nations' in the face.

We probably should have let them not have to war the entire round so that we would not have to hear about how terrible we are.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not what I'm saying. If you want to declare on a beginner alliance, do so in a way that is fair. Not a curb stomp.

Who would want to keep playing a game where their first experience is an unfair beatdown?

This is my 3rd round but 2nd round playing so am i a newbie too or did i just have a good teacher? In fact 2 of my close friends are playing with me as well and they just started playing this round, you are all giving them a lot of attention and they love it. :)

You all had 100 million, not 10 million or 1 million but 100 million. Why so many complaints and excuses.

I'm thoroughly enjoying my wars. Mostly because it's old friends. And I hadn't fought any of them in a while. But the round just started. I'll certainly remember this later on.

Lets not beat around the bush, you are upset and you want revenge. Good i expect it and i will be waiting to fight you again. Me and all my brothers but i know you will only attack us if the odds are heavily in your favor or what some like to call a "down declare".

All of you were the next strongest alliances behind us and RE so here we are. Saying they had lots of newbies is a very poor excuse because we also have lots of newbies and why is courtesy needed in a war simulation game? In real wars, there are no rules, you kill or you be killed.

I'm thoroughly enjoying my wars. Mostly because it's old friends. And I hadn't fought any of them in a while. But the round just started. I'll certainly remember this later on.

Staccs has been sending us TDOs target list- he should probably be booted from TDO for such terrible crimes against humanity Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Staccs has been sending us TDOs target list- he should probably be booted from TDO for such terrible crimes against humanity

The longer this goes on... Good luck rebuilding. Seriously.

staccs we like you too!  One ex RE Emperor to another

What I see here is D1/RE defining the rules of engagement for this round.

1. Attack nations at 69-100 infra and outgrow them, never give them a chance to recover.

Nah, Misfits perfected that one round ;) but that was in the dark days. Grudges were the norm back then.

I'm one to call toast, toast. Apples, apples. Cars, cars.... You get the drift. A downdeclare is a downdeclare and this is one of the worst I have seen in a while. I called TDO out for it last round, but hey you know what they say about karma

Well, dont put blame on me for being a poor player, there was no down declare. My suggestion is be prepared, you guys are considered a easy target, dont get surprized

Stop Bulsh*ting cowboy, it was a scumbag move and you did it just to roll TDO, the same scumbag move you pulled on The Avengers last round and ruined the round of Nightmare Movement on the way, your people rouged blacklight, and dirty spy oped him and others in KrAbZ so don't bullsh*t me with this "poor player" crap, you are not doing this for playing, you are doing this to stop our growth, roll TDO, and pick an easy war and hide it behind numbers like D1 always do.

it's alright we will fight you, doesn't matter if we win or lose, but you can't blame me if i treat you with your own medicine at some point in the feature.

What I see here is D1/RE defining the rules of engagement for this round.

1. Attack nations at 69-100 infra and outgrow them, never give them a chance to recover.

2. Dirty spy ops are cool.

3. Down declare/ up declare is out of consideration for this round.

4. No unstated community rules to be followed.

So be it.

Just dont be hypocritic on forums and say that its friendly and clean. Its just plain war. No need to defend, actions can speak for themselves.

Good luck to all.

Yes all those points are right, doesn't matter how they try to spin it.

I am so confused. FF and krabz are both ran by people that came from TDO last round. You are basically all the same TDO last round. So why do you keep stating they are noobs? TDO pretending they keep their hands clean just makes me laugh. Sounding pretty hypocritical up in here.

I would assume many things confuse you Kaboom, but if a misfits member left and tried to create his own alliance or joined another doesn't make that alliance misfits, same logic applies to TDO, if you know something about logic. and KrAbZ has a lot of people who did not play before, and were not in TDO.

but its nice that you can laugh, every post i read from you before you were either whining or crying.

Edited by Dario

And this is why I no longer care for te.

I'm just here so I don't get fined.

Well let's just say you pilgrims dont like a challenge, hide behind your SE AA .   Mostly playing the little nation game.  Tournament is the place you can show your skills, so rock and roll.  Let's see your gaming skills.  

Well let's just say you pilgrims dont like a challenge, hide behind your SE AA .   Mostly playing the little nation game.  Tournament is the place you can show your skills, so rock and roll.  Let's see your gaming skills.  

Aww bless what a lovely call out. I'm not rising to it. I have no issue with a challenge, what I have the issue with is the bullshit that's been happening from the last 3-4 rounds from all sides of this piss poor conflict. You act all moralist but you're really no better than those you claim to be taking down and stopping. 

It didn't matter who we attacked then if this should not have happened, anyone else would have been a very big down declare so who are we suppose to attack? No one i guess because no one would have been able to grow bigger than us because of our already big lead. Our leaders advised everyone to prep for early war so we did except they said we might get attacked, we could tell everyone else have not been preparing for war but TDO, Krabz and FF started not long after us. We are actually fighting very well and many of us are coordinating attacks, TDO can see this as we focus most of this on their veteran nations who are taking massive damages. All those who fight as individuals or are newbies are fighting other newbies, some are also fighting veterans. Look at all the TDO counter attacks, they targeted all our coordinated fighters and we are so glad they did. We are gaining more and more ground everyday from focusing on their active and strongest nations. We are fighting smart is what I'm trying to say and the stat advantages are not the primary reason why we are gaining more and more ground everyday.

From my personal opinion, i see this war was motivated from the down declare by TDO last round. They to were nuking non-nuke nations except i was told that all those nations were broke and still trying to recover from a hard war only just finished. I was watching on the side line but it was a massive down declare when you learn about what is actually important advantages to have such as top tiers and nukes. This war the boots on on the other foot so it can be considered karma. Also i have taken note at all those who complain on these forums when their friends get hit hard but they never say a word when they do it to others. This is why you are all garbage talkers.

Exactly this from our boss man. Write it down and tell all your friends.

They keep their nations small so they don't get attacked. This is not how you should play TE because you are a sitting duck and being a war game, your enemies will build military so you have to keep up with them and not build or keep nations small so they don't attack you. In the real world of war this is exactly how it works, go and learn about the cold war. We are playing TE, we are not sure what yous are all playing but clearly not TE or you wouldn't be complaining. Courtesy rules should come into play when a alliance has finished a war so give them at least 1 week to rebuild, veterans can recover faster but not newbies. Anything else should be up to the alliance or individual like if you use dirty ops then use it back or if you down declare then get someone bigger to down declare him, coordinate and work together. These are things poeple who complain need to learn like buying a SDI wonder if your opponents have no nukes just because you got attacked by someone with nukes and you don't have any, it is not his fault he spent over 10 million to have a nuke advantage and uses them against you . If you get caught out you pay then price such as Krabz, TDO and FF are right now.

On a final note TDO are putting up a very good fight and i'm glad we are fighting a elite force unlike most other alliances i have watched. TDO put the hammer to TPC last round and probably out matched them so we know what they are capable of and could rise to meet our challenge and they are. I applaud them for not backing down and fighting hard even if the odds are against them but this is TE, the odds are most times against the defender.

Boy, I definitely didn't miss that OWF bickering lol

To whom it may concern: all Citadel members posting here are expressing their own views as each Citadel member is entitled to.

I'm leading this round, so...

Cheers to all

Boy, I definitely didn't miss that OWF bickering lol

To whom it may concern: all Citadel members posting here are expressing their own views as each Citadel member is entitled to.
I'm leading this round, so...

Cheers to all

Yay! Save yourself from Alexio's leadership!

It didn't matter who we attacked then if this should not have happened, anyone else would have been a very big down declare so who are we suppose to attack? No one i guess because no one would have been able to grow bigger than us because of our already big lead. Our leaders advised everyone to prep for early war so we did except they said we might get attacked, we could tell everyone else have not been preparing for war but TDO, Krabz and FF started not long after us. We are actually fighting very well and many of us are coordinating attacks, TDO can see this as we focus most of this on their veteran nations who are taking massive damages. All those who fight as individuals or are newbies are fighting other newbies, some are also fighting veterans. Look at all the TDO counter attacks, they targeted all our coordinated fighters and we are so glad they did. We are gaining more and more ground everyday from focusing on their active and strongest nations. We are fighting smart is what I'm trying to say and the stat advantages are not the primary reason why we are gaining more and more ground everyday.

From my personal opinion, i see this war was motivated from the down declare by TDO last round. They to were nuking non-nuke nations except i was told that all those nations were broke and still trying to recover from a hard war only just finished. I was watching on the side line but it was a massive down declare when you learn about what is actually important advantages to have such as top tiers and nukes. This war the boots on on the other foot so it can be considered karma. Also i have taken note at all those who complain on these forums when their friends get hit hard but they never say a word when they do it to others. This is why you are all garbage talkers.

Wow. I'm going to obliterate this whole post.

If you were so strong that anyone you attacked would be a down-declare... Please explain to me why you paired up with the second strongest/prepared alliance at the time? Oh right.. So you could try and cripple us.

As you stated, that's your personal opinion. You are what's wrong with this game. There's a reason this game resets every few months. It's supposed to be a clean slate. That never happens.

Oh so now you're keeping tabs on us? Writing up a hit list for those shit talkers? Yeah, keep talking like that.. Now let's see. I was in charge of RE for about 3 rounds. In that time, I never once declared a massive down-declare. And the only time I fought alongside an alliance that wasn't mine was when we were declared on. It's easy to be on the winning side and feel all high and mighty. You said you're new? Well you'll learn soon enough.

I've said all I have to say. As always my views are my own and do not reflect TDO's views.

I doubt RE would have been the 2nd strongest alliance had our leaders not agreed to start building military early but who knows as the same could be said for D1 to. If my understanding is right then the objective is to cripple your opponents at war. I saw TDO do this very thing to D1 and WD last round so i don't see why the up roar when others do it but when we do it back everyone loses their minds or those on the other end do and i can tell you that not one person on our side feels sorry for yous.

Anyway lets sort this out on the battlefields like the soldiers we are or are suppose to be and not like whining cry babies on these forums.

Also  i have been told one of our best advantages is our resource sets, ours is a all-rounder set good for military, infra purchses and generating revenue while TDO elected to go for a more income focused sacrificing some of the military enhancement resources so they have been losing a lot of ground assault battles even when the odds aren't too bad on their end. Beside the easy wins after a nuke, I have won almost every ground assault attack and it gets easier by the day as we razor more infra.

Bless it. "Hide behind your SE AA" I mean, you're more than welcome to find me .

e: What exactly does my SE AA have to do with TE? I mean feel free...

Edited by Sir Kiloist