Defcon1 and Roman Empire DoW on Krabz, Fat Freddy and TDO

Welcome nations to Mega Round #36.  

Our intentsions are pure friendly war, no dirty Spy Ops, just good old fun and games in TE.

Defcon 1 and Roman Empire declare on Krabz, Fat Freddy and The Dark Order.

Special welcome to new AA's, and of course our fighting friends TDO.

Edited by Hoosier

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War happens exactly one hour after war is allowed, I think we have a record for earliest alliance war in TE :P

Good luck to everyone, especially TDO

Edited by Ahmad alMansur

War happens exactly one hour after war is allowed, I think we have a record for earliest alliance war in TE :P

Good luck to everyone, especially TDO

I think your right :)

This is however the second time the standard community rules of no war until at least after day 10 have been broken.
And it's no surprise that D1 is behind it.....I guess the "Pandora's box" has been open for many rounds to come ;)

o/ WAR

BG

D1/RE

Nations: 57

NS: 797,960

ANS: 15,052.5

Nukes: 71

Infra: 149,886

Tech: 20,580

TDO/KrAbZ/FF

Nations: 55

NS: 536,327

ANS: 10,474.33

Nukes: 14

Infra: 106,330

Tech: 13,605

What the hell is this? That is one absolutely colossal down-declare. And that's just looking at the stats, without taking into account that both Krabz and FF are not exactly what one would deem elite alliances. Krabz even mentions "Most of our nations will have very little experience with CN in general, and war in particular." in their alliance description. And then taking a look at them, only about 1/3 of their nations are even built.

This is disgusting.

If you wanted to do a massive down-declare on TDO, why not just admit that fact, rather than try to hide behind these stats, which are ridiculously lopsided on their own?

I expected better from you, Cowboy.

The Order will remember.

Edited by Cazaric

Got attacked while at 60 infra by a nation that then built to 3700+ infra. Biggest punk move I've ever seen by the least honorable alliance in all of CN. We are gonna remember this for a long time, you bunch of scumbags.

Fuck you, cowpie.

Edited by Blacklight

Welcome nations to Mega Round #36.  

Our intentsions are pure friendly war, no dirty Spy Ops, just good old fun and games in TE.

Defcon 1 and Roman Empire declare on Krabz, Fat Freddy and The Dark Order.

Special welcome to new AA's, and of course our fighting friends TDO.

You're not just a liar, you're a damn liar

To: Blacklight From: Unknown Sender Date: 6/17/2015 3:33:50 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.
To: Blacklight From: Unknown Sender Date: 6/17/2015 3:34:04 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Got attacked while at 60 infra by a nation that then built to 3700+ infra. Biggest punk move I've ever seen by the least honorable alliance in all of CN. We are gonna remember this for a long time, you bunch of scumbags.

$%&@ you, cowpie.

It wasn't even just you. He did that to all three of his opponents.

I've declared war on that wretched player. He'll see what happens to players who use despicable tactics against us. Mercy is not something he'll find.

Nuke destruction is fine. It's ones like Blacklight described that are frowned upon.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were just honest about it instead of lying through their teeth and saying they weren't going to run them. That's really the thing. There's nothing honest in the op at all, not one thing.

Also, props to you for massively down-declaring on an alliance dedicated to the nurturing and teaching of beginner nations. That's definitely a way to get people interested in playing our dying game. Top notch work.

Also, props to you for massively down-declaring on an alliance dedicated to the nurturing and teaching of beginner nations. That's definitely a way to get people interested in playing our dying game. Top notch work.

You're welcome.

Lesson 1-: Always be prepared for war. It could happen at any time. Even on the first day. :awesome:

Greetings our stats were not an item this round our numbers were the only stat we considered.  

D1 & RE  57 Nations

TDO Krabcz ang FF = 55 Nations

No dirty Spy-ops allowed we will look into these mentions.  

Greetings our stats were not an item this round our numbers were the only stat we considered.    

So stats only matter when TDO or TA makes a down declare? Got it. This is beyond ridiculous.

D1/RE

TDO/KrAbZ/FF

That's actually a very even fight.

remember, we all started with much-much more this round and the spread across three alliances was necessary because early in a round there are people that build up and people who stay low. 

Earlier rounds it was about getting to those econ improvements and everyone is very capable of being nuclear on day 1 and we all put our pants one leg at a time the first 7 days (as opposed to the 10 days starting with 10 million) so this was a very easy decision.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

D1/RE

TDO/KrAbZ/FF

What the hell is this? That is one absolutely colossal down-declare. And that's just looking at the stats, without taking into account that both Krabz and FF are not exactly what one would deem elite alliances. Krabz even mentions "Most of our nations will have very little experience with CN in general, and war in particular." in their alliance description. And then taking a look at them, only about 1/3 of their nations are even built.

This is disgusting.

If you wanted to do a massive down-declare on TDO, why not just admit that fact, rather than try to hide behind these stats, which are ridiculously lopsided on their own?

The Order will remember.

Yo TE Gamers

Our Mission was to begin this w/Mega impact of the upscaled warchests.  If you didnt make a plan and exercise it, then thats on you!  I know most chose the ussual way day colossal delays w/building objectives.  Reaching for more money was more important that protecting yourself in a hostile enviroment.  Well, we rocked TE in the wee of the night making everyone heads up to the new Mega round at hand!

If your butt hurt revengeful then all that will just come back too yourselves.  Man up take the challenge, many of you have larger Warchest and position to respond.  The numbers were pretty much even considering we had about 16 newbies and your boards read veteran building nations.  

When we considered all the targets, we new whom ever we had chose would not be a happy camper.  A 100mil start allows a lot of things, growth was not gonna be allowed by D1.  Everyone will have their chance to battle here, other wars are only around the corner for all of TE.

Lesson #2 When you are declared on, do not resort to "it's a massive down-declare" whining

D1/RE

TDO/KrAbZ/FF

This is disgusting.

The Order will remember.

Down declares for days. This is pathetic. I expected more from Defcon after they hated on everyone for down-declares last round. It's in RE's culture but D1 seemed better than that.

Smh, I guess I was wrong.

Good luck this round.

Edited by 14dwright

Down declares for days. This is pathetic. I expected more from Defcon after they hated on everyone for down-declares last round. It's in RE's culture but D1 seemed better than that.

Smh, I guess I was wrong.

Good luck this round

Well, dont put blame on me for being a poor player, there was no down declare. My suggestion is be prepared, you guys are considered a easy target, dont get surprized

Edited by Hoosier

Well, dont put blame on me for being a poor player, there was no down declare. My suggestion is be prepared, you guys are considered a easy target, dont get surprized

Surprised? My WC will withstand whatever you throw at it. Most of the guys I'm fighting have less than 10M. Good luck rebuilding loves ;)

Also, LOL

To: Staccs From: AlbyVA Date: 6/17/2015 7:14:47 AM

Subject: Peace Offer
Message: A peace offer has been submitted by AlbyVA for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.