I'll Show You A Monster

Do you have any idea what he is talking about? I have no idea what he is talking about.

You were ejected from GOONS because of your tendency to provoke silly wars.

It's true because Methrage said it.

Coming up next: "That's not what I meant." (Methrage)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were ejected from GOONS because of your tendency to provoke silly wars.

It's true because Methrage said it.

Coming up next: "That's not what I meant." (Methrage)

I only ever got to start one war. And that was when methface and his little band broke peace agreements (the exact same thing Monsters Inc did actually) and I said hell with it.

And then Kaskus attacked MI6, which was amazing.

I also don't understand why he thinks I'm no longer in GOONS. Edited by KenMorningstar

I only ever got to start one war. And that was when methface and his little band broke peace agreements (the exact same thing Monsters Inc did actually) and I said hell with it.

And then Kaskus attacked MI6, which was amazing.

I also don't understand why he thinks I'm no longer in GOONS.

Too much meth maybe?

Well the Libertarian hordes conquering of Brown is almost complete and looking at AA stats they are all shadows of former self... :facepalm: Who is gonna rebuild you guys this time? III% is certainly not gonna refinance rebuilding Meth and LN etc. like they did after the Goon/LN war...and Sigruined is doubtful as the bank again also... :frantic:

Well the Libertarian hordes conquering of Brown is almost complete and looking at AA stats they are all shadows of former self... :facepalm: Who is gonna rebuild you guys this time? III% is certainly not gonna refinance rebuilding Meth and LN etc. like they did after the Goon/LN war...and Sigruined is doubtful as the bank again also... :frantic:

She still sits on 14 bill, she can rebuild meth easily over time.

She still sits on 14 bill, she can rebuild meth easily over time.