By the end of this I want you to keep one thing in mind. 

We offered to let you walk away.

We offered you, to walk away. Anything that happens from that moment forward is of your own doing.

I seem to recall getting nuked by Dreamweaver even the last day before our war expired, so mixed messages when your nation hitting me refuses every peace offer and Walsh says he approves of the attacks. Also when you are saying you agree to peace and Walsh is saying there is no peace.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish Xanth would say what he thinks he has to say but just the once. The last three posts have been double posts.

Last time I checked, the edit button still works for a while after posting.

Look I added a smiley face in an edit ----> :awesome:

Once.

Edited by Kingneptune

Okay let's address some things.

2. The peace that was agreed upon was blown when members of minc rand a round of attacks then finished them off with peace offers. Did you really think that was going to happen?

I mean, I've definitely done that and it didn't end peace treaties.

Sigrun under assault? Perhaps micro abusing season will be coming early this year :ehm:

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I hope Sigrun's vanity AA burns along with her love for the "respected" leader Methrage.

A pox on all their houses.

Sounds like a real party could be underway. We need to blow stuff up together more often.

No, we don't. Your nonsensical crusade to cause as much drama on brown as humanly possible is flat out idiotic. :facepalm:

I am but a minor player on this great stage (actually, this stage is made of packing crates out behind the local WalMart).  I am doing my part.  I play the "Tree" in scene 4.

Also, I have been relegated to behind the scenes work for the rest of the play, as I was told that I would absolutely not get to be a viceroy.

Edited by smurthwaite

This has nothing to do with brown, didn't you read the tags? :P

No, it has everything to do with Lord Hitchcock being one of the most inept leaders on bob. Coming from me, that's saying something.

By the end of this I want you to keep one thing in mind. 

We offered to let you walk away.

We offered you, to walk away. Anything that happens from that moment forward is of your own doing.

That one goes both ways man.

We were all perfectly willing to white peace you along with everyone else we were at war with and sing a round of kumbaya and get on with it.

You even posted that we were on yourself! And then you got countermanded.

Don't blame us, blame the guy that countermanded you.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

That one goes both ways man.

We were all perfectly willing to white peace you along with everyone else we were at war with and sing a round of kumbaya and get on with it.

You even posted that we were on yourself! And then you got countermanded.

Don't blame us, blame the guy that countermanded 

Had minc just sent peace, done.

Had meth accepted peace without minc or yourself getting involved, done.

This could have been over with. Meth refusing peace then having minc hit then break a very quick peace agreement has lead to where we are.

You must understand , I wanted that peace, I wanted hitch to go about it the right way. I certainly did not want to have to deal with the owf and constant cicular arguments from 2 people that have proven themselves just awful people to have to speak to and yourself whom up until this incident I've never Really had the pleasure to meet. 

It's walshs bag now. Minc and ln would have been better off just squashing this instead of escalating it

You sigrun will have no problem rebuilding yourself and your aa and that I am sure of. Seirously, buy something nice once in a while with that 15 billion WC!

Edited by Xanth

381_Panzer_Army.jpg

The Libertarian Empire looks forward to engaging the nations of Screaming Red Asses in the field of battle. It will be a celebration like no other, when we level your nations.

Our soldiers are thankful you rejected peace, they would of been very disappointed otherwise. With this no longer having anything to do with Brown, we have no reason to hold back.

Liberty or Death for your people were the options, you decided to oppose Liberty and Death will follow for millions of your people.

o/ Monsters Inc

o/ Limitless Nexus

o/ Confederatio Aesir

o/ Libertarian Stealth Alliance

The time cannot come soon enough for the Libertarian Army to engage our enemies and there will be blood. Once your populations have been cleansed of those who have went astray, maybe your nations will be able to embrace Liberty once more. Until then, may destruction rain upon your nations.