GOONS requested me sanctioned on Brown even when we weren't at war and Limitless Nexus had been an established alliance for a while, just to see if the Senators they were asking would be stupid enough to do it. So anyone who takes a GOONS request seriously is an idiot.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOONS requested me sanctioned on Brown even when we weren't at war and Limitless Nexus had been an established alliance for a while, just to see if the Senators they were asking would be stupid enough to do it. So anyone who takes a GOONS request seriously is an idiot.

Apparently Methrage is annoyed that his group of misfits isn't consistently treated like a real alliance. He cannot understand why invading a Sphere might be considered a hostile act. He also seems to think that allowances should be made to accommodate his special kind of not-well.

This all seems perfectly reasonable. Let everyone on the planet have a clean slate. Except GOONS. Because "$%&@ GOONS."

Yes, this seems like the action of someone who wants to mend fences, build bridges and operate as a Senator like no other Senator before him.

143437435713234.gif

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Considering I have never, Personally, requested a sanction on anyone you are way off base. Ask any senator, ever, if I have requested a sanction and you will not find it. Also I don't recall anyone asking to sanction you but it may have happened considering you basically deserve whatever you get. Again I'm retired so I'm no longer paying attention to what GOONS gov does.

Also I don't care if you finally got 15 people in your "alliance" now as far as I am concerned a bunch of nutjobs banding together to be crazy will never constitute a real alliance. This is my opinion, as I am no longer in government.

Also thank you SNX you are very respectable in your open mindedness on how you approach sanction decisions.

Also I don't care if you finally got 15 people in your "alliance" now as far as I am concerned a bunch of nutjobs banding together to be crazy will never constitute a real alliance. This is my opinion, as I am no longer in government.

There isn't any fixed definition of an alliance, but I think Limitless Nexus has earned its status through sheer will and muscle. I've come to learn that sometimes it is better to acknowledge the capabilities of an adversary rather than continue to bash them down.

Part of what we are seeing with the separation of the lower and upper tiers is the development of different sets of values for each. Staying in the low tier is no longer seen as the result of weakness, but rather is a strategy that I think will be witnessed more frequently.

Apparently Methrage is annoyed that his group of misfits isn't consistently treated like a real alliance. He cannot understand why invading a Sphere might be considered a hostile act. He also seems to think that allowances should be made to accommodate his special kind of not-well.

This all seems perfectly reasonable. Let everyone on the planet have a clean slate. Except GOONS. Because "$%&@ GOONS."

Yes, this seems like the action of someone who wants to mend fences, build bridges and operate as a Senator like no other Senator before him.

143437435713234.gif

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

You must of not read the OP if you think I'm going to be filling sanction requests for anyone. Edited by Methrage

He was sanctioned twice on Brown by Lady Dakota.

I had high hopes for her at one point. The Brown Team is one with honor through justice, and where liberty prevails. The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants; and it has been refreshed on Brown. I think we'll see less sanctions on Brown and a lot more cooperation between Brown alliances in the coming months.

I had high hopes for her at one point. The Brown Team is one with honor through justice, and where liberty prevails. The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants; and it has been refreshed on Brown. I think we'll see less sanctions on Brown and a lot more cooperation between Brown alliances in the coming months.

You've been on the sphere for like six months, stop acting like you actually represent Brown. Edited by Neo Uruk