Smurf tried negotiating peace for them, GOONS refused. Also even when my seat was secure and it was between Atlas and SNX for the 5th seat, seeing SNX win that seat over Atlas made me very happy. Atlas holding a seat has always been the greatest threat to brown stability and freedom, you represent those who seek to oppress others and are at least a puppet of them.

Confirmed for RUKUNU joke alliance. IDK why Smurf would try negotiating on behalf of an alliance that has attacked pretty much everyone and has absolutely zero (or possible even negative) organization skills. But I did find it pretty funny when he came to IRON expecting us to care that an alliance who attacks us is getting raped. 

I fully support any initiative to wipe out the terrorist organization known as animals and their shitty grammar. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn what did kiloist say. I told him not to tell anyone that I was a puppet. Because yes one of the main driving forces in stopping brown becoming a hell hole, is the biggest threat to brown stability. If I am such a threat might be a god idea to maybe do something about it. Because right now you claim to be doing things for good and for the so called betterment of brown but you are the cancer. You are the one causing the unrest and problems that are being faced. I'm just the guy that's calling you out on the !@#$%^&* because I am mad. Also Fyi snx actually backs bc and that right all members.

If I wanted to remove the cancer from brown forcefully, I would sanction your entire alliance. Since you are what is wrong with Brown. However I'm not a hypocrite, so I won't. Despite how much you might deserve it.

If I wanted to remove the cancer from brown forcefully, I would sanction your entire alliance. Since you are what is wrong with Brown. However I'm not a hypocrite, so I won't. Despite how much you might deserve it.

Yes because Atlas is the true cancer of brown and planet bob. You heard it here first folks. I mean not like this colour sphere had issues before you popped up a few weeks ago. Last I checked it was working in perfect harmony. I mean we got rid of that multi alliance mango federation pretty sharpish.

Methrage normally when someting is wrong you remove it. If it tends to grow it bites you in the ass. Pretty sure that is how it works.

Yes because Atlas is the true cancer of brown and planet bob. You heard it here first folks. I mean not like this colour sphere had issues before you popped up a few weeks ago. Last I checked it was working in perfect harmony. I mean we got rid of that multi alliance mango federation pretty sharpish.

Methrage normally when someting is wrong you remove it. If it tends to grow it bites you in the ass. Pretty sure that is how it works.

You are the biggest joke on Brown, your war performance? Pathetic. Everything about your alliance is pathetic. If BC has any common sense, they won't prop you up for a senate seat ever. Since you've made it quite clear first thing you would do is start a sanction war.

You are the biggest joke on Brown, your war performance? Pathetic. Everything about your alliance is pathetic. If BC has any common sense, they won't prop you up for a senate seat ever. Since you've made it quite clear first thing you would do is start a sanction war.

Arr resorting to other things because your argument can't hold up. I wouldn't start a sanction war. Just add some that got removed and maybe a few more deserved ones. Nothing major really.

Arr resorting to other things because your argument can't hold up. I wouldn't start a sanction war. Just add some that got removed and maybe a few more deserved ones. Nothing major really.

You would sanction another senator.

Also Fyi snx actually backs bc and that right all members.

Was that supposed to be some kind of a sick joke?

The only thing SNX backs... is out of a fight... Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I'll give you this, between the two of you, your war stats are far better. But you're sitting here advocating what is quite possibly the biggest joke in all of Bob right now. Them furry animal peeps are not even worth words, much less effort. I mean, could you please explain to me, how exactly stupid must one be to actually view Animals in any kind of light? 

Because I quite honestly cannot wrap my head around why anyone, especially such a well known player would actually side with an alliance that has consistently proven to be a disorganized pile of noob raiding garbage. It's like worshiping fish food. IDK why anyone would find it logical.

I'll give you this, between the two of you, your war stats are far better. But you're sitting here advocating what is quite possibly the biggest joke in all of Bob right now. Them furry animal peeps are not even worth words, much less effort. I mean, could you please explain to me, how exactly stupid must one be to actually view Animals in any kind of light? 

Because I quite honestly cannot wrap my head around why anyone, especially such a well known player would actually side with an alliance that has consistently proven to be a disorganized pile of noob raiding garbage. It's like worshiping fish food. IDK why anyone would find it logical.

They are loyal, have guts and have made a lot of progress. They listen to good advice and are more organized than they once were.

They are loyal, have guts and have made a lot of progress. They listen to good advice and are more organized than they once were.

Everything you just said is so fucking incorrect that I've just now lost all respect for you. Everything to ever come out of Animals is the equivalent of Buckaroo13 or Tom Riddle. Like canned retardation. 

And with that, I'm done here.

I love senate drama.
:popcorn:

"Libertarian" senate drama is at least twice as hilarious as functional adult senate drama.

Except that fish food actually serves a purpose.

Fish food feeds fish and fish feed me. It is among the noblest of purposes.

What does this have to do with my belief that a statement made by a third party sums up your persona?

Because Methrage thinks that getting steamrolled by GOONS and making a bunch of really dumb posts makes him "of worth"

And as we all know, being "of worth" in CN means that only those worth more can critique you.

I fully support any initiative to wipe out the terrorist organization known as animals and their !@#$%* grammar. 

If your convictions are that strong, you should leave IRON immediately and join any other alliance that doesn't affiliate with the largest "terrorist organisation" on the planet.

If your convictions are that strong, you should leave IRON immediately and join any other alliance that doesn't affiliate with the largest "terrorist organisation" on the planet.

Who are you and why do you talk?