Unless the plan is weaponize the Senate against the larger alliances, no Senate is less relevant than another. I have just as much power to remove sanctions as those on any other color. With our goal being to make the sphere free from unjust sanctions, there would be no benefit to get a seat on a larger sphere over a smaller one.

Is there even an alliance or nation worth mentioning on the brown sphere?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there even an alliance or nation worth mentioning on the brown sphere?

There are plenty of nations on brown who value liberty and freedom of association between nations. I believe that has more value than any large alliances on a color sphere who would seek to restrict free trade. I would consider it a downside to be on a color where restricting the freedom of member nations is common practice.

It shouldn't be a surprise that there was such a mass exodus from pink, and that the survivors should unite to seek their freedom. There are some well known names on that list, congratulations to those who fought for what they believe in.

Thanks, I appreciate your support. Some people may never realize the value of freedom, until the tables get turned on them and they're getting sanctioned. At that point they can either choose to use the same oppressive methods on their enemies, or they can try to make a better sphere where such oppression isn't common practice. I chose the latter.

Edited by Methrage

Thanks, I appreciate your support. Some people may never realize the value of freedom, until the tables get turned on them and they're getting sanctioned. At that point they can either choose to use the same oppressive methods on their enemies, or they can try to make a better sphere where such oppression isn't common practice. I chose the latter.

Not getting sanctioned really isn't that hard....

Not getting sanctioned really isn't that hard....

On Pink just being on the wrong side of a global war was plenty of reason for many to get sanctioned. I got sanctioned just for running for the senate on brown, then again right after it was removed. So if you are always on the side in any global war of those who control the senate maybe, but I'd prefer a color where trade circles don't get broken based on what treaties members of your trade circle might need to honor.

On Pink just being on the wrong side of a global war was plenty of reason for many to get sanctioned. I got sanctioned just for running for the senate on brown, then again right after it was removed. So if you are always on the side in any global war of those who control the senate maybe, but I'd prefer a color where trade circles don't get broken based on what treaties members of your trade circle might need to honor.

Which is why I trade with allies instead of enemies or any completely random ass trade circle I can scrounge up because I'm too lazy to put effort into my national security. On the other hand, I imagine you have less options being on the smallest color spheres that nobody cares about.

Which is why I trade with allies instead of enemies or any completely random ass trade circle I can scrounge up because I'm too lazy to put effort into my national security. On the other hand, I imagine you have less options being on the smallest color spheres that nobody cares about.

I have friends in many alliances. With resources being changeable, there are no difficulties in finding trade partners with the right resources. Also my trade circle has been together for ages. I moved off Pink when 2 members got sanctioned, along with the others. We all came to brown. When I got sanctioned they waited for me to win the senate and unsanction myself so we could reconnect again. Trade partners you've had for years you don't want to let go off just because of a random sanction.

Yeah, Brown's "dark times" started just two weeks ago. Can we get this !@#$%^& a fine for jerking himself off in public?

Congratulations Methrage.  You have managed to do what nobody else in the history of Bob has been able to do.  I read the above line and found myself nodding in whole-hearted agreement.  Please keep in mind, I try to disagree with Rey on principle; you however, have found a way to reverse that.  I guess you are causing a revolution, though Admin help us, as I think you know not what you do.

Congratulations Methrage.  You have managed to do what nobody else in the history of Bob has been able to do.  I read the above line and found myself nodding in whole-hearted agreement.  Please keep in mind, I try to disagree with Rey on principle; you however, have found a way to reverse that.  I guess you are causing a revolution, though Admin help us, as I think you know not what you do.

I'm sure you agree with GOONS being able to get people sanctioned on any color they want as well. Since these were among the people I was helping, who had been sanctioned for a long time until I stood up for them.

I'm sure you agree with GOONS being able to get people sanctioned on any color they want as well. Since these were among the people I was helping, who had been sanctioned for a long time until I stood up for them.

Well guess the rogues have to have someone try and fight their corner. Considering they are all on a sanction list for a reason. Please do carry on spinning your bullshit.

You have no idea who I am, or how many times I have fought GOONS.  No wonder people call you Mouthrage; it seems all you do is run that ignorant mouth.  Buy some tech.  You're out of range.

Seems you are quite ignorant on what you're talking about and what I'm doing. You have no idea what I'm all about, you just see I'm fighting several alliances already and want to get your shots in, without even caring to understand the circumstances.

Also I thought I recognized your name as one of the good guys and wished you luck in your DoE, but every comment you've made since has made it seem I've mistaken you as someone else entirely. Why are sticking up for those who help GOONS and oppose me trying to turn Brown into a safe haven from them?

Edited by Methrage

Seems you are quite ignorant on what you're talking about and what I'm doing. You have no idea what I'm all about, you just see I'm fighting several alliances already and want to get your shots in, without even caring to understand the circumstances.

Basically what you are doing is causing trouble on a sphere, that wait for it. Actually had no trouble to begin with till about 2 weeks ago. By god you have done it check it off the bucket list alongside your one man crusade against GOONS

o/ LPC. I am confident Senator Methrage will be a major contribution to the bettering of the brown sphere. I look forward to see the evolution of brown. Already shackles are being smashed all over the sphere thanks to our new senator opening up the window of opportunity for many of the nations residing on brown.

We are honored to be part of the LPC, and as a peace loving, and progressive thinking alliance we take our duties seriously as a part of this organization. It is our only hope that we can help bring stability, and prosperity to brown while offering any military/economic aid to ensure this goal is accomplished. Never again shall we have to worry about corrupt senators sanctioning our brothers, or tyrant bullies trying to shake us down "just because they can".

I would like to take this opportunity to ask again for Methrage, and Stonewall just to squash the beef and end the wars. Although aNiMaLz supports the LPC we also support the actions, philosophies, and member nations of the Doom Sphere.

Basically what you are doing is causing trouble on a sphere, that wait for it. Actually had no trouble to begin with till about 2 weeks ago. By god you have done it check it off the bucket list alongside your one man crusade against GOONS

Says the man who had someone sanctioned on behalf of GOONS and was very opposed to it getting removed.

Says the man who had someone sanctioned on behalf of GOONS and was very opposed to it getting removed.

Yes because that man was a rogue and still is a rogue, and if I had the senate seat that my senator holds I would sanction him. You. And anyone else that is a rogue without a moments hesitation.

Yes because that man was a rogue and still is a rogue, and if I had the senate seat that my senator holds I would sanction him. You. And anyone else that is a rogue without a moments hesitation.

He's the leader of an alliance and not a rogue at all. No more than your alliance is a rogue. Also thank god I won a seat, otherwise Atlas might have a seat right now and going wild with the GOONS sanctions.

Edited by Methrage

He's the leader of an alliance and not a rogue at all. No more than your alliance is a rogue. Also thank god I won a seat, otherwise Atlas might have a seat right now and going wild with the GOONS sanctions.

He has been waging a permanent war with goons since he came into existence. Just because he has had people join his alliance most likely because the name is pretty decent. Does not make it a fully fledged alliance. You are right though Atlas is so roguish maybe you should stop the evil tyrant Alexio. I hear he is a very ebil man.

Who is this alliance leader you speak of waging war on goons? (Please don't say RUKUNU and his lot because that's not an alliance. It's a joke with a bad punchline).

He has been waging a permanent war with goons since he came into existence. Just because he has had people join his alliance most likely because the name is pretty decent. Does not make it a fully fledged alliance. You are right though Atlas is so roguish maybe you should stop the evil tyrant Alexio. I hear he is a very ebil man.

Smurf tried negotiating peace for them, GOONS refused. Also even when my seat was secure and it was between Atlas and SNX for the 5th seat, seeing SNX win that seat over Atlas made me very happy. Atlas holding a seat has always been the greatest threat to brown stability and freedom, you represent those who seek to oppress others and are at least a puppet of them.

I am fighting for your freedom.  Unless you want to be free to use your senate seat the way you want.  Then you have to do it the way I say.  What a pathetic hypocrite.  Honestly if Brown can not get it together to remove you in the next round they deserve to have you.  Hear that Brown?  This is not rocket science.  You screw this up again then you deserve this annoyance.   

I am fighting for your freedom.  Unless you want to be free to use your senate seat the way you want.  Then you have to do it the way I say.  What a pathetic hypocrite.  Honestly if Brown can not get it together to remove you in the next round they deserve to have you.  Hear that Brown?  This is not rocket science.  You screw this up again then you deserve this annoyance.   

I am fighting for your freedom as well. Also please explain how I am a hypocrite? I'd love to hear an intelligent point made by you.

Smurf tried negotiating peace for them, GOONS refused. Also even when my seat was secure and it was between Atlas and SNX for the 5th seat, seeing SNX win that seat over Atlas made me very happy. Atlas holding a seat has always been the greatest threat to brown stability and freedom, you represent those who seek to oppress others and are at least a puppet of them.

Damn what did kiloist say. I told him not to tell anyone that I was a puppet. Because yes one of the main driving forces in stopping brown becoming a hell hole, is the biggest threat to brown stability. If I am such a threat might be a god idea to maybe do something about it. Because right now you claim to be doing things for good and for the so called betterment of brown but you are the cancer. You are the one causing the unrest and problems that are being faced. I'm just the guy that's calling you out on the bullshit because I am mad. Also Fyi snx actually backs bc and that right all members. Edited by Alexio15