There is no match here Stonewall. Rey just ended it. He is quite clever, and an excellent wordsmith. He outwitted me in such a way that all empirical evidence that has consistently been verified through my repeated beat downs on his nation are to be overlooked. Instead his idiot ramblings, and warped view of reality will be accepted by those who are clearly biased against me, and are happy to accept a lie that makes me look bad than the truth which soils them. Thoughtful rulers can see through this garbage, so I am not worried about waste men making Rey's lies their reality.

Rey can't answer simple questions. Instead he replies with insults, and babble. I'll go back to ignoring you now.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, all those times he jumped on me fresh after a nuke or when I already had at least one nation fighting me sure were brave of him.

I don't think he'd ever do such a thing...remember he condemned such atrocities. 

Sir Kiloist, you are 100% correct brother knight. In face everytime I attacked him I was in multiple wars already, usually eating 2.0 nukes. Either way we have gotten way off topic, and I bid you all farewell.

o/ LPC

There is no match here Stonewall. Rey just ended it. He is quite clever, and an excellent wordsmith. He outwitted me in such a way that all empirical evidence that has consistently been verified through my repeated beat downs on his nation are to be overlooked. Instead his idiot ramblings, and warped view of reality will be accepted by those who are clearly biased against me, and are happy to accept a lie that makes me look bad than the truth which soils them. Thoughtful rulers can see through this garbage, so I am not worried about waste men making Rey's lies their reality.

Rey can't answer simple questions. Instead he replies with insults, and babble. I'll go back to ignoring you now.

Well Played...o7 :awesome:

Sir Kiloist, you are 100% correct brother knight. In face everytime I attacked him I was in multiple wars already, usually eating 2.0 nukes. Either way we have gotten way off topic, and I bid you all farewell.

o/ LPC

Shitthatdidn'thappen.txt

I, for one, support the drama generator known as Methrage.  There's just something about a little guy successfully screwing with the big players and making them fall over themselves that will never not be satisfying.

Looking at the votes, Liberty is a popular platform, with me leading in the votes on Brown. My appeal goes beyond alliance affiliations and we carry a message all nations of principle can agree with, regardless of alliance affiliation or where they might be on the treaty web. The Libertarian Party of Cybernations is only giving the nations of Brown what they want, a senator who looks out for the freedom of everyone and not just the few.

Some will complain about a new thread whenever they see it, but I think most prefer to see the forums liven up with something to talk about; even if they don't want to admit it. The Libertarian Party of Cybernations doesn't just consist of the founding signatories, but freedom loving nations everywhere.

Being king of a libertarian empire is some kind of surrealist joke, right? It's trying to torture the oxymorons so far they will collapse space-time or something. Is the "Libertarian Party" also a Dadaist happening? When do the clowns jump out of the cake?

Actually if you think about the conditions on planet Bob with any level of discernment for very long you would notice that this is the perfect metaphor to use.

Is there even an alliance or nation worth mentioning on the brown sphere?

Yes, there are quite a few of them, if one must be mentioned shall we say GATO?

Your comment was ignorant and offensive. You should retract it before GATO jihadis find your nation id number.

Is Sigrun's vanity AA still protected by Non Grata?

Hey KingDog, quit pretending to not read me. It's not a vanity AA. It never was. I'd just nuke you and make friends again but your nation sucks. Will you at least accept aid until I can nuke you?

You have no idea who I am, or how many times I have fought GOONS.  No wonder people call you Mouthrage; it seems all you do is run that ignorant mouth.  Buy some tech.  You're out of range.

Oh, hey, smurthwaite. Buy some gosh-darn infrastructure so you can declare on me, you loser.

Buy a lot of it.

I love senate drama.

:popcorn:

It puts a smile on my face. Back in the day you entertained me. Whether I liked what you did or I didnt, it was what you did, and the story unfolded on that basis.

Now I hope we entertain you. And the story will unfold in response to our actions.

Awesome.

Isn't this like the 20th different group you have started that Sigrun and Sir Kindle have joined? What happened to POWERS and Limited Galactica or whatever the hell you called it?

Stop making up names for the same group of idiots over and over again.

I did not sign up for either of these other groups.

I wrote the manifesto for the LPCN, I hosted the discussion etc.

Goons still let you camp their AA?

Oh holy scaputnik they actually let you stay in gov?

Man I am sorry, I really am. Not my favorite alliance perhaps but you still deserved to go out with a little dignity.

Just let me know if I can help.

Actually if you think about the conditions on planet Bob with any level of discernment for very long you would notice that this is the perfect metaphor to use.

Yes, there are quite a few of them, if one must be mentioned shall we say GATO?

Your comment was ignorant and offensive. You should retract it before GATO jihadis find your nation id number.

Hey KingDog, quit pretending to not read me. It's not a vanity AA. It never was. I'd just nuke you and make friends again but your nation sucks. Will you at least accept aid until I can nuke you?

Oh, hey, smurthwaite. Buy some gosh-darn infrastructure so you can declare on me, you loser.

Buy a lot of it.

It puts a smile on my face. Back in the day you entertained me. Whether I liked what you did or I didnt, it was what you did, and the story unfolded on that basis.

Now I hope we entertain you. And the story will unfold in response to our actions.

Awesome.

I did not sign up for either of these other groups.

I wrote the manifesto for the LPCN, I hosted the discussion etc.

Goons still let you camp their AA?

Oh holy scaputnik they actually let you stay in gov?

Man I am sorry, I really am. Not my favorite alliance perhaps but you still deserved to go out with a little dignity.

Just let me know if I can help.

Wow epic "Do something" call out and "NoU" of all time...I'm impressed! :awesome: As Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson would say, "Who could not conquer with troops such as these." :war: :popcorn: Obligatory...You Go Girl! :ehm:

Wow epic "Do something" call out and "NoU" of all time...I'm impressed! :awesome: As Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson would say, "Who could not conquer with troops such as these." :war: :popcorn: Obligatory...You Go Girl! :ehm:

Oh yay, I got a mention from Methrage's Mom!

It definitely makes sense for a small group that was often target of a sanctions to gather at one team and elect their own senator so he can lift those sanctions.

However reading Libertarian Party manifesto, I'm under impression that you are against sanctions in general. I don't agree with that. Sanctions can be used to hurt one's enemies. For example we (SPATR) have used sanctions when fighting for senate control. We have also used sanctions against some of the seven members whose memebership in SPATR was rescinded as the result of January Trials. These sanctions were graciously lifted though.

The only mistaken sanctions which we ever placed were two sanctions requested by alliance called GOONS. They requested sanctions against two members of alliance called Animalz. Our senator initially granted their request, but it was later resolved that SPATR has no stake in war between GOONS and Animalz and therefore sanctions were promptly lifted. (The story is a bit more complicated, because those nations were initially sanctioned by someone else and then other senator - but not Bones - lifted the sanctions. And then GOONS for some reason contacted our senator, i.e. Bones).

Edited by murtibing

So when you interjected yourself into the conversation, you didn't bother reading what the person I qouted said? I will help you out "I fully support any initiative to wipe out the terrorist organization known as animals". So if she goes around publically supporting the wiping out of terrorist organisations which she believes aNiMaLz is then she must also believe DBDC (her alliance's ally) is as well since they are both on the same part of the ideological spectrum.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of her stance or she is in denial about whom she is allied with, which is worse.

I will post where I please, why are you talking?

This is incorrect. DBDC actually knows what it's doing and is at the top of the food chain. Animal crackers have no idea what they are doing other than being fish food. DBDC is a formally established, well connected, respected and known alliance. Animal crackers are just a snack on a food dish. 

If DBDC is a terror organization, at least they're doing it right.

It definitely makes sense for a small group that was often target of a sanctions to gather at one team and elect their own senator so he can lift those sanctions.

However reading Libertarian Party manifesto, I'm under impression that you are against sanctions in general. I don't agree with that. Sanctions can be used to hurt one's enemies. For example we (SPATR) have used sanctions when fighting for senate control. We have also used sanctions against some of the seven members whose memebership in SPATR was rescinded as the result of January Trials. These sanctions were graciously lifted though.

The only mistaken sanctions which we ever placed were two sanctions requested by alliance called GOONS. They requested sanctions against two members of alliance called Animalz. Our senator initially granted their request, but it was later resolved that SPATR has no stake in war between GOONS and Animalz and therefore sanctions were promptly lifted. (The story is a bit more complicated, because those nations were initially sanctioned by someone else and then other senator - but not Bones - lifted the sanctions. And then GOONS for some reason contacted our senator, i.e. Bones).

Mostly because rogues almost always get sanctioned at requests from other alliances.

Mostly because rogues almost always get sanctioned at requests from other alliances.

GOONS have a long history of requesting sanctions on those who aren't rogue, just because they are enemies.

Edited by Methrage

:popcorn:

Be interesting to watch how the top-heavy alliances protect their weak and undernourished tech supply from persistent raiders. It's like mad max down at this level. :awesome:

That's when they pick up the Doom Line and call Doom Squad and/or Doom Kingdom to handle their light work...Operators are standing by 24/7... :war: :nuke: :popcorn: