donttreadonmenexus420b_zpsb1460fe4.jpg

Announcement from the Libertarian Party of Cybernations & Limitless Nexus

I would like to thank all my supporters, who have helped me gain a seat in the Senate. Together we can make Brown the first Libertarian Team; where Freedom is valued above all else. I hope moving forward more Senators and nations will no longer vote based on the short sighted interests or grudges of their alliance; but instead on the selfless goal of making freedom prevail above all else. Libertarianism is a political philosophy that upholds liberty as its principal objective. Liberty is good for everyone, we're all better off if we recognize everyone's right to have freedom; rather than everyone ending up with less freedom as a result of everyone trying to suppress the Freedom of those they dislike or disagree with.

In addition to wanting to express my thanks to all my supporters who helped make this win a reality, I'm also pleased to announce the establishment of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations. Nations are free to join the Libertarian Party of Cybernations regardless of alliance affiliation and support Liberty. Currently the Libertarian Empire is the only Senator we are running.

Manifesto of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations

1. What's the problem? The problem is that trade and aid sanctions are used as weapons, and used casually and disproportionately against micros and unaligned nations. The problem is that our liberty, our freedom of association and our freedom of commerce are routinely infringed.

2. What's the solution? Within the material realities of Cybernations, the solution is to do the same thing the large alliances do - band together to defend our interests in the senate. We must create a Libertarian Party in Cybernations.

3. Pursuant to that, the signatories will set up and maintain a forum, select candidates, and then work to elect them.

4. Senators who run under our platform and are elected will be committed to using their powers to defend the liberty, specifically the freedom of association and freedom of commerce, of all party members on the sphere.

5. Alliances or nations who wish to become party members must be willing to move to Brown & vote for Libertarian Senators.

Founding Signatories,

Methrage, King of the Libertarian Empire
Sigrun Vapneir, Sovereign of Confederatio Aesir
xoindotnler, Sovereign of Rjvkmsc
Nicholai, Sovereign of Libertarian Norway
Sir Kindle, Sovereign of the New American Kingdom
Kaznawim, Soveriegn of wreytweyewuyeyewyyry
RUKUNU, Sovereign of fordlandia

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dug this one out of the vault for this: 

lolbrown

Brown saw dark times when nations could be sanctioned simply for making a run for the Senate, however we're on the right path. Sanctions have been lifted and free trade restored to the Sphere.

Being king of a libertarian empire is some kind of surrealist joke, right? It's trying to torture the oxymorons so far they will collapse space-time or something. Is the "Libertarian Party" also a Dadaist happening? When do the clowns jump out of the cake?

Being king of a libertarian empire is some kind of surrealist joke, right? It's trying to torture the oxymorons so far they will collapse space-time or something. Is the "Libertarian Party" also a Dadaist happening? When do the clowns jump out of the cake?

A true leader serves his subjects, by protecting their freedom. Not taking it away. The Libertarian Empire is a Monarchy.

You are the number one reason I'm glad I'm not on brown.  The drama you cause, simply be existing on Bob, makes me weep for those who have to stomach your invasion tactics and attention whoring.

I'm glad you're not on brown either, those afraid of freedom and change for the better are part of the problem. Its people like you who would prefer nothing ever changes and everyday is the same in CN.

We need a bus STAT...you need a ride meth to the nearest facility...You have III%, FAN, and DS/DK on your nations destroying those who refuse to flee(I'm betting someone forgot which android they use on some of them)...And you continue to post Pyrrhic Victory threads and lobbing threats at Doom promising all kinds of destruction in response to negotiation attempts out of pity of not wanting to see your seed erased from CN... :facepalm:

We need a bus STAT...you need a ride meth to the nearest facility...You have III%, FAN, and DS/DK on your nations destroying those who refuse to flee(I'm betting someone forgot which android they use on some of them)...And you continue to post Pyrrhic Victory threads and lobbing threats at Doom promising all kinds of destruction in response to negotiation attempts out of pity of not wanting to see your seed erased from CN... :facepalm:

You've back tracked on every discussion I've had with you in good faith to get you to stop attacking our smaller nations. Our war with DS is you and a few others attacking our smallest nations because you're to weak to hit anything else. DS/DK beyond yourself have shown no interest in war and would rather you stop this vendetta. When your leaders want to negotiate peace and pulling you off, I'll talk with them. You're incapable of a serious peace discussion, since you are incapable of keeping your word.

Also the FAN/III% War is going fine, they fight with more honor than yourself and are actually willing to fight me; rather than harass our lower tier after shipping out all their tech to fall into range. (Like you did)

Edited by Methrage

Brown saw dark times when nations could be sanctioned simply for making a run for the Senate, however we're on the right path. Sanctions have been lifted and free trade restored to the Sphere.

Yeah, Brown's "dark times" started just two weeks ago. Can we get this asshole a fine for jerking himself off in public?

You've back tracked on every discussion I've had with you in good faith to get you to stop attacking our smaller nations. Our war with DS is you and a few others attacking our smallest nations because you're to weak to hit anything else. DS/DK beyond yourself have shown no interest in war and would rather you stop this vendetta. When your leaders want to negotiate peace and pulling you off, I'll talk with them. You're incapable of a serious peace discussion, since you are incapable of keeping your word.

Also the FAN/III% War is going fine, they fight with more honor than yourself and are actually willing to fight me; rather than harass our lower tier after shipping out all their tech to fall into range. (Like you did)

Good job methrage you reacted exactly like your name and normal style and continued to insult me and spread lies but I should bury hatchet and green light you white peace for spitting in Doomreich's face over and over again....let me get right on that and like I said we await your demise to our range... :war:

Good job methrage you reacted exactly like your name and normal style and continued to insult me and spread lies but I should bury hatchet and green light you white peace for spitting in Doomreich's face over and over again....let me get right on that and like I said we await your demise to our range... :war:

Do you deny you said you were going to push for white peace just a day or two ago? Then today when I tried talking with you about burying the hatchet after I thought it had been resolved, you said you were completely against white peace and thought I owed 2500 in tech, despite only nuking once in our war and you nuking me daily?

Edited by Methrage

Do you deny you said you were going to push for white peace just a day or two ago? Then today when I tried talking with you about burying the hatchet after I thought it had been resolved, you said you were completely against white peace and thought I owed 2500 in tech, despite only nuking once in our war and you nuking me daily?

I told you for days on end now to apologize and ask forgiveness and it would be yours to the best of my ability, your response has been to spam Doomreich members in several different AAs talking smack about me and threatening to hit others if we do not white peace you....Then you run around OWF playing the victim card like Rev. Al hollering Doomsphere are bullies and won't let me get away with unprovoked attacks on Doomreich members and protectorates...You need help bro! :psyduck:

I told you for days on end now to apologize and ask forgiveness and it would be yours to the best of my ability, your response has been to spam Doomreich members in several different AAs talking smack about me and threatening to hit others if we do not white peace you....Then you run around OWF playing the victim card like Rev. Al hollering Doomsphere are bullies and won't let me get away with unprovoked attacks on Doomreich members and protectorates...You need help bro! :psyduck:

I think just you are a moron unable to keep your word, intent on dragging Doom Sphere into your grudge match to fight for you. I'm willing to bury the hatchet, you're not and can't even deny what I just said. Instead you are trying to stir up Doomreich to fight your battles for you. Just like you tried getting me fight your battles for you when you got me into a fight with Kashmir's upper tier.

You've back tracked on every discussion I've had with you in good faith to get you to stop attacking our smaller nations. Our war with DS is you and a few others attacking our smallest nations because you're to weak to hit anything else.

We are currently fighting your 2IC. That is it. Don't try to make it sound like anything else.

Smallest nations? I suggest you check your war screen. All that remains is "smallest nations".

We are currently fighting your 2IC. That is it. Don't try to make it sound like anything else.

Smallest nations? I suggest you check your war screen. All that remains is "smallest nations".

2IC? You are flies buzzing around our lower tier, with Stonewall trying to act tough and stir up a bigger fight with Doom Sphere. I actually wouldn't care so much if Stonewall wasn't bragging about hitting our smallest nations in every single thread, then crying about the damage he took in the next post; then complaining if I say anything about hitting when I get in range. Even though that's what he keeps saying he wants.

Edited by Methrage

Our war with DS is you and a few others attacking our smallest nations because you're to weak to hit anything else.

Hmmm I wonder how my nation got so small from 50k NS to being below 10k? Had nothing to do with unprovoked attacks by Meth and Smurf, who violated a previous settlement for spying on me and other DK members...both LN cadre, yet we are the bad guys because we are fighting back and defending our AA and our allies... :v: Your right Meth we surrender...NOT! :smug:

Also us flies are waiting on you to reach down here where we can smash you and deal the final blow... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

Hmmm I wonder how my nation got so small from 50k NS to being below 10k? Had nothing to do with unprovoked attacks by Meth and Smurf, who violated a previous settlement for spying on me and other DK members...both LN cadre, yet we are the bad guys because we are fighting back and defending our AA and our allies... :v: Your right Meth we surrender...NOT! :smug:

Also us flies are waiting on you to reach down here where we can smash you and deal the final blow... :awesome:

Your drop had nothing to do with you attacking Jack Layton and Monsters inc, while shipping out as much tech as you could throughout the entire fight. You are a terrible fighter.

Then why the giant effort to peace out with us?

Could it be that a few "flies" can take your clan of shill voters to nearly nothing?

Doesn't bother me a bit, A few keystrokes every night, and LN gets that much closer to not existing.

Then why the giant effort to peace out with us?

Could it be that a few "flies" can take your clan of shill voters to nearly nothing?

Doesn't bother me a bit, A few keystrokes every night, and LN gets that much closer to not existing.

Stonewall said he was going to push for white peace, so I believed him briefly. Although if you and Stonewall both want war with LN until I destroy your nations if you ever build up; that's on you. Although I'm sure Stonewall will cry again about much money he wasted to build it up when I do, if you guys go that route.

You managed to weasel into the most irrelevant senate. Well that's more than I've done, so congrats?

I'm glad you're not on brown either, those afraid of freedom and change for the better are part of the problem. Its people like you who would prefer nothing ever changes and everyday is the same in CN.

Oh my. Are you going to revolutionize Bobs politics for us? Take down the bourgeois DBDC and save the world?

You managed to weasel into the most irrelevant senate. Well that's more than I've done, so congrats?

Oh my. Are you going to revolutionize Bobs politics for us? Take down the bourgeois DBDC and save the world?

Unless the plan is weaponize the Senate against the larger alliances, no Senate is less relevant than another. I have just as much power to remove sanctions as those on any other color. With our goal being to make the sphere free from unjust sanctions, there would be no benefit to get a seat on a larger sphere over a smaller one.