Short and Sweet

I think not.

The stats speak for themselves. Opening post was very very polite, kind gesture towards peace even...

If the stats were so sure than why stop fighting? They may have won pixely but they lost mentally

ac874114b3b9f5e00f778d9cbe8e10c75204d146

Monsters Inc. hereby concedes to the superior forces of the enemy and acknowledges wrongdoing in its conduct against The Sovereign Order whereupon a war was started due to failed merger talks, as well as its conduct in extorting the nations of TSO.

Monsters Inc. will strive towards a future harmonious relation with TSO and endeavour to resolve disputes diplomatically wherever possible.

Signed,

Lord Hitchcock
Mike Wazowski
Monsters Inc

Margrave,
Harsh Taskmasker
Chief Negotiator For The Monsters Inc Coalition
Also Chief Pipe Cleaner Of Kashmir
Also Hello

On Behalf of Doom Squad and the Coalition,
Lord Hershey
El Capitan De Doom

Sounds like a sore winner talking who cannot allow the opponent the consolation of having done better militarily. Your alliance, due to the overwhelming number of other alliances who jumped MI, would have eventually won the military contest; alone, you would have been crushed utterly. Have some respect for your opponents, because tomorrow maybe you don't get lucky and have a bunch of other people hop into your fight; maybe you get both your legs broken.

I invite cooler heads on both sides to prevail, and for people with nothing constructive or intelligent to say to shut the hell up.

To clarify, my posting of war stats was not meant as a declaration of victory but as a homage to the fighting skill and tenacity overall of our side. That even when outnumbered vastly we were still able to outdamage our opponents overall. If some see that as a tactical victory, who can blame them? I also offer my respect to our opponents who fought well.

I for one am not surprised at the admittance of defeat and getting your ass whooped, and then in next breathe the dung talk and asshattery by MI  and it's minions continue....sounds to me like you guys were not genius in your surrender and desire more war including you Jack? Methrage and I's war got deleted somehow, apparently due to the embarrassment of Meth and the close battle we had... :v:

Sounds like a sore winner talking who cannot allow the opponent the consolation of having done better militarily. Your alliance, due to the overwhelming number of other alliances who jumped MI, would have eventually won the military contest; alone, you would have been crushed utterly. Have some respect for your opponents, because tomorrow maybe you don't get lucky and have a bunch of other people hop into your fight; maybe you get both your legs broken. I invite cooler heads on both sides to prevail, and for people with nothing constructive or intelligent to say to shut the hell up.

Exactly why I stopped arguing.... Edited by Blazer123

I invite cooler heads on both sides to prevail, and for people with nothing constructive or intelligent to say to shut the hell up.

You trying to shut down the whole damned OWF?

In seriousness, though, I have watched Margrave work hard to secure this peace.  Would the rest of you please follow his advice and move on?

I for one am not surprised at the admittance of defeat and getting your ass whooped, and then in next breathe the dung talk and asshattery by MI  and it's minions continue....sounds to me like you guys were not genius in your surrender and desire more war including you Jack? Methrage and I's war got deleted somehow, apparently due to the embarrassment of Meth and the close battle we had... :v:

I'd appreciate it if you would cease beating your chest in the general vicinity of an enemy whom you had overwhelming numerical superiority of, it's ungentlemanly and contravenes the honorable traditions of war between civilized nations. Remember, you were superior in numbers, not in courage.

Edited by Margrave

I'd appreciate it if you would cease beating your chest in the general vicinity of an enemy whom you had overwhelming numerical superiority of, it's ungentlemanly and contravenes the honorable traditions of war between civilized nations. Remember, you were superior in numbers, not in courage.

I agree with you margrave but taunting has been rampant on "your" side of the equation and I will gladly post the screen shots if you so wish, therefore I made the above statement because even though this war is seemingly concluded it appears also that bad blood still exists and mocking Doom, me and our protectorates and threats etc. are not conducive to any AAs good health...So with all that said DS nations stand ready to solve any other problems that need tending forthwith...Thank you Sir for your Peace pipe efforts and I believe it or not hope all ill will is over but if not...Come at me Brah!?! for whoever is still mad... :war:

I agree with you margrave but taunting has been rampant on "your" side of the equation and I will gladly post the screen shots if you so wish, therefore I made the above statement because even though this war is seemingly concluded it appears also that bad blood still exists and mocking Doom, me and our protectorates and threats etc. are not conducive to any AAs good health...So with all that said DS nations stand ready to solve any other problems that need tending forthwith...Thank you Sir for your Peace pipe efforts and I believe it or not hope all ill will is over but if not...Come at me Brah!?! for whoever is still mad... :war:

The people whom I represented in this debacle have taken pains to cut down on the negative chatter, and those parties who have been consistently negative have been and will be dealt with privately, just as I would hope you would deal with your wayward children, rather than having an ugly public spat for the Kommentariat to have a field day with.

I would ask you to think of your namesake; would he speak such a vulgar argot? Manner's make the man, after all. And for that matter, one would think you would respect an outnumbered band of warriors and their 'romantic lost cause'. So let's go forth hand in hand as friends, shall we?

Edited by Margrave

The people whom I represented in this debacle have taken pains to cut down on the negative chatter, and those parties who have been consistently negative have been and will be dealt with privately, just as I would hope you would deal with your wayward children, rather than having an ugly public spat for the Kommentariat to have a field day with.

I would ask you to think of your namesake; would he speak such a vulgar argot? Manner's make the man, after all.

You have my word and cooperation old friend and need one small favor as yet...Methrage has apparently blocked me from sending in messages so will you tell him I accept his offer at burying the hatchet and ending war with LN per Lord Hershey pending DS Overlord Hershey's final approval...I will be taking over the safe keeping of DS AA and we will still be protected by DBDC and Doom Kingdom our Brothers from other Mothers....I will post our govt. and such at safe conclusion of these current perilous times...o/ Margrave, the Great peacemaker...blessed be the Peacemakers... :awesome:

Not sure where you are getting this notion of asswhooping from. The numbers speak for themselves. War Jesus and Monsters Inc. both outdamaged their opponents overall, despite being broke and vastly outnumbered. Like I said before, respect to both sides for a good fight.

Not sure where you are getting this notion of asswhooping from. The numbers speak for themselves. War Jesus and Monsters Inc. both outdamaged their opponents overall, despite being broke and vastly outnumbered. Like I said before, respect to both sides for a good fight.

I must've read your "what you and others said earlier" wrong,  as it seemed to be full of one sided cheer leading, chest pumping and mocking of the Doomreich and other combatants who this thread is supposed to be an admission of defeat to...if this is  not the case I apologize... :mellow:

Edited by Stonewall14