5 days now...

Unknown Smurf

For those that are unaware I have not been able to access my 'war and battles' page for approximately five days now... every other function on my nation works

I've pm and email the proper authorities but I've got no response. I guess the fact that I have no donations on record means they can take their time responding. I'm sure the bug will be fixed as soon as my war ends... meanwhile my attackers have no issues.

There is a line between having an unfair advantage due to superior diplomacy and blatant cheating. Alleged multis nonwithstanding I think this crossed said line.

I am done with this world. I have no shout outs because those that deserve them know where to find me.

I applaud those behind this as well because surely nobody will believe me when I post this... greatest trick Satan ever pulled was convincing us he didn't exist..m

Edited by Unknown Smurf

I've tried at all hours of the day and different browsers/Internet.

Tried different laptops, smartphone and tablet. I normally use Chrome. Had no issues with wars prior to 5 days ago

It says cn is too busy to process my request.

I've tried at many different times through out the day as well.

For those that are unaware I have not been able to access my 'war and battles' page for approximately five days now... every other function on my nation works

I've pm and email the proper authorities but I've got no response. I guess the fact that I have no donations on record means they can take their time responding. I'm sure the bug will be fixed as soon as my war ends... meanwhile my attackers have no issues.

There is a line between having an unfair advantage due to superior diplomacy and blatant cheating. Alleged multis nonwithstanding I think this crossed said line.

I am done with this world. I have no shout outs because those that deserve them know where to find me.

I applaud those behind this as well because surely nobody will believe me when I post this... greatest trick Satan ever pulled was convincing us he didn't exist..m

I'e seen a lot of crybabies post in this game over the years, but this gem takes the cake.  You whine about donations, multis, and then suggest that your enemies are behind some plot to prevent you from accessing your war screen.  Take your ball and go home.

Where is your bug reports from 5 days ago?  4 days ago?  3 days ago?  2 days ago?  Yesterday?  

You should report someone hacking into your nation and sending out a nuke 4 days ago.

He feels so bad about having to turtle fighting Doom members, he wrote this in a guilt ridden stupor...Don't worry,you will soon be in my range again... :awesome: :war: :nuke:

I've tried at all hours of the day and different browsers/Internet.

Tried different laptops, smartphone and tablet. I normally use Chrome. Had no issues with wars prior to 5 days ago

It says cn is too busy to process my request.

I've tried at many different times through out the day as well.

Can you verify what URL is displayed when you arrive at this screen?

This is the first report I've seen? Link to your initial report??

I can access your war screen without issue.

smurf_zpsvxlpqt8w.jpg

There's nothing on the war screen that redirects to a busy page. Must be something on your machine. Have you installed any add-ons or other software on your machine?

Hang on, did Smurf call Admin 'Satan'? In some parts of Texas, them's fightin' words.

I'm just kidding, of course. Smurf should definitely see this tantrum to the end and ragequit and never come back. Then we'll really learn our lesson.

Hang on, did Smurf call Admin 'Satan'? In some parts of Texas, them's fightin' words.

I think we've widely accepted Admin as our lord and savior... But with US jumping to the "War Jesus" AA, it may have something more to do with false idols.

Either way.  :awesome:

Step one - Discover bug

Step two - Flip out about it being a mass conspiracy against you

Step three - Mention donations, either how you don't donate so that means no one cares, or you do donate so that should make you a priority

Step four - Threaten to leave

Step five - Don't actually leave

Step six - Profit

Step one - Discover bug

Step three - Mention donations, either how you don't donate so that means no one cares, or you do donate so that should make you a priority

Step six - Profit

Oh you've noticed the pattern too?

How are your enemies losing so much land/tech/infra if you can't access your war screen? I call BS!

Can Admin please post the nation access logs relating to war involving UnknownSmurf for the duration of his last week of wars? That way we can see if there are any trends which arise and if the report is frivolous.

Step one - Discover bug

Step six - Profit

Hey That's my tactic I use...i donate every month blah blah blah...Smurf I forgive you please don't go bro! :excl:  We need you to start wars and stuff... :war:

• 4 weeks later...