Round 36 Starts Wednesday 6/10/2015

I don't think this is going to be as much fun as some think it will be.

There's a compound word that begins with "cluster" that comes to mind.

Can we at least change the qualifications for the MP? It doesn't have to be just only the price, either, can we at least make it tough to get? Or should we all just get nukes on day 1, screw peacemode and have end of round all round long?

Start the bidding:

100 million

7000 infra

1000 tech

Uranium resource

How about the MP costing 50 million and requiring 4000 infra, and 600 tech, as well as the Uranium resource?

Raising the price of MP will just take away the point of a vast sum of starting cash.

This is a round to fight, not to build!

If you make MP 50 million then you will see many nations choose to not spend the cash on MP, and instead build. Wars will be more "conventional", and I feel this is exactly the opposite of what the intention is. Do you really want nations to build up so big, so fast, and not really get nuked up?

The fact that we have so much money, should see us able to recover easily from devastating nuclear war.

Still I would stand by 100m being a little too crazy and I would think the Round would be better with about 50m Start up cash.