Don't announce awards

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely leave some public ones. If they're all hidden i'm sure some people will cry 'admin bias' and claim the rewards were chosen after the fact in order to give/not give awards to specific people/alliances

edit: actually that would probably happen even if there's only 1 hidden award

Edited by Overlord Wes

• 4 weeks later...

I think that this is a great idea and that this round would be a great time to make it happen.

And I am really not understanding why admin would be biased as to who wins what. Does he have friends playing?

I just can't see that being a factor in having hidden awards.

The good thing I see about not announcing what will win awards is that it will be almost impossible to try and "cheat" to win awards when you don't know what they will be for.

Admin could do an award for the most destructive war, most tech destroyed in a war, most soldiers killed in a war, most wars declared or anything along those lines without worrying about people trying to "cheat" the system to win such awards if they are not announced beforehand.

It would also all but eliminate "flag runners" as how can you run for a flag when you don't know what it will take to win it?