An Official Announcement from NPL

Well.  I guess it is easiest to say it simple.

We are calling it quits.  Polar still protects the NPL AA, as per the NPL-Polar merger from last year.

A special thank you to IRON for protecting us during our little bout of Shens, Shens, Shenanigans, Nukapalooza, and Shens.

See you next year.

Signed,

Kem:  Intergalactic Crusher of Moldy Holes, Lord of the Shens

Dark Zone Elite:  Dirty Man from Down Under the United States (center of the universe), Masturbater Extraordinaire, Drinker of Fine Alcohol (o/Black Label, Natural Ice, and Arbor Mist), King of Nobodies, Pwner of Spaztik Muffin and Father of all Brits, Shensumvirate

Spaztik Muffin:  Really from the Land Down Under (which is further from the center of the universe), Winner of NPL's Top Chef Award, Former Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling Champion, Replacement Crocodile Hunter, Shensumvirate

Countainer:  He Who Will Not Be Countained, He Who Shall Not Pass, He Who is Not Afraid to Pass, He Who Passed, Lover of all Things Gas, Shensumvirate

Houston:  Who the Hell is This Guy? perennial election loser living out his fantasies of power online, trusted inmate of the NPL asylum, 80 year-old man trapped in a young man's body, the guy who stares at you on the bus. Shensumvirate

King Wally:  King Nothing, Worshiper of all Music 1989 - 2001, Rap Master, Winner of Epic Rap Battles of History, Lives Upside Down, Has a Garage, Shensumvirate

Kill - Warmonger, spammer of embassies, former ankle biter extraordinaire, unwanted step child. Shensumvirate

Smurthwaite - Thrower of fits, Unimaginative Twit, Moral Crusader, Hater of Haters, Licker of Cati, Worshiper of the Red Ass, Full of BS, and CN Clown. Shensumvirate

[spoiler]I was supposed to announce this last night, but I got drunk and passed out.[/spoiler]

I knew about this months ago.

[color=#ff0000]N[/color][color=#ec3612]o[/color] [color=#c89836]y[/color][color=#b6c048]o[/color][color=#a3df5b]u[/color] [color=#7ffe7f]d[/color][color=#6dfc91]i[/color][color=#5beea3]d[/color][color=#48d6b6]n[/color][color=#36b4c8]'[/color][color=#2489da]t[/color][color=#1258ec].[/color]

you type p re tty

[color=#ff0000]I[/color] [color=#d47a2a]a[/color][color=#bfad3f]m[/color] [color=#94f16a]p[/color][color=#7ffe7f]r[/color][color=#6afa94]e[/color][color=#55e7aa]t[/color][color=#3fc6bf]t[/color][color=#2a98d4]y[/color][color=#1561e9].[/color]