Top 20 alliances Analysis

Elite Virgin

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) NPO: Have had their ups and downs over the years, seem to be going up now.  Solid, storied alliance that manages to bounce back.

2) GPA: The original and only worthwhile neutral alliance.

3) IRON: Somehow weaseled their way out of getting the rolling they so richly deserve.

4) Umbrella: Some of their membership is good, but Roquentin is awful.  He doesn't care about anything but preserving stats.

5) NpO: Similar to NPO, but with more downs.  Can be very smart and competent, but sometimes are out of touch and overly obstinate.

6) WTF: GPA makes their existence redundant.  Do respect them for not laying down for DBDC.

7) ODN: Very friendly and active bunch.

8) VE: Competent, active, and aggressive in battle.  Sometimes a little obstinate like NpO, but all around very solid players.

9) RNR: Average

10) Sparta: Definitely gone up and down over the years,not sure what to think of them these days.

11) NATO: Average

12) Valhalla: Used to be decent, now they are a joke.

13) NEW: In their own little world.

14) DT: Meh.  Seem to have an over inflated ego for having high stats based on skipping wars and/or not being on the forefront.

15) MI6: Active bunch with a lot of big names.  Unfortunately for them, that's a double edged sword.  If they can recover their reputation and reign in the excesses they have a lot of potential.

16) Pax Corvus: Like WTF, GPA makes their existence redundant.

17) FAN: They still exist?  I guess you could say the same for everyone.

18) GOONS: Good guys, though I haven't stayed in touch.

19) FARK: Awful.

20) SNX: Started out badly,  Haven't seen anything to convince me they've improved.

3) IRON: Somehow weaseled their way out of getting the rolling they so richly deserve.

Would really be nice to ZI you and your friend again. :)

Come at us.

Edited by Samus

1) NPO: Have had their ups and downs over the years, seem to be going up now.  Solid, storied alliance that manages to bounce back.

2) GPA: The original and only worthwhile neutral alliance.

4) Umbrella: Some of their membership is good, but Roquentin is awful.  He doesn't care about anything but preserving stats.

5) NpO: Similar to NPO, but with more downs.  Can be very smart and competent, but sometimes are out of touch and overly obstinate.

6) WTF: GPA makes their existence redundant.  Do respect them for not laying down for DBDC.

7) ODN: Very friendly and active bunch.

8) VE: Competent, active, and aggressive in battle.  Sometimes a little obstinate like NpO, but all around very solid players.

9) RNR: Average

10) Sparta: Definitely gone up and down over the years,not sure what to think of them these days.

11) NATO: Average

12) Valhalla: Used to be decent, now they are a joke.

13) NEW: In their own little world.

14) DT: Meh.  Seem to have an over inflated ego for having high stats based on skipping wars and/or not being on the forefront.

15) MI6: Active bunch with a lot of big names.  Unfortunately for them, that's a double edged sword.  If they can recover their reputation and reign in the excesses they have a lot of potential.

16) Pax Corvus: Like WTF, GPA makes their existence redundant.

17) FAN: They still exist?  I guess you could say the same for everyone.

18) GOONS: Good guys, though I haven't stayed in touch.

19) FARK: Awful.

20) SNX: Started out badly,  Haven't seen anything to convince me they've improved.

Agreed %100. 

We were so close. Damn democracies and morality.

I don't recall the concept or principle of those two things ever conflicting with my presence there. Damn oligarchical immoral leaders :|  :mad:

Beat up for wanting to defend our treaty partner in \m/ at UJW crossroads :frantic: , not being part of the ol' boys club and actively, openly conspiring against it :war: , pissing off a few large nations because MUST CHALLENGE GOD COMPLEX :gun: .

That and... well !@#$ I was eighteen and far less reserved than I am now :v:  .

Never forget NATO's only tie * 

#stillsalty

#Colossuswentinactiveafterwards

#$%^&ZamboangaNKurushiro

* I think. Its been so long it is possible there has been a tie somewhere since.

o/ Pameshelu

o/ Wolverine

o/ King Tom

o/ NATO  :wub: 

Edited by IYIyTh

Should note that you are currently a deity in Stewieland: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/StewieLand

I think it says more about what sort of person he is as a player that he would think that's funny.  I know it says a lot about you personally that you would bring it up.  Let's talk about dead players too, that's always funny.

Right, the same alliance that allows its members to sell tech to a nuke rogue that is attacking us at this very moment.  Times change.

It is, in fact, the same alliance and culture that you asked to protect you 2 years ago.

What's changed is the fact that you fucked them at the first opportunity.

It is, in fact, the same alliance and culture that you asked to protect you 2 years ago.

What's changed is the fact that you $%&@ed them at the first opportunity.

That's OK, it wouldn't be the first time they would do so to an ally: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=118722.

Now that I think about it, maybe betraying NpO is what led to the misapplication of the description "friends of Non Grata"?

Edited by Duderonomy

What's changed is the fact that you $%&@ed them at the first opportunity.

Coming from an NPO member...the jokes write themselves.   :awesome:

That's OK, it wouldn't be the first time they would do so to an ally: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=118722.

Now that I think about it, maybe betraying NpO is what led to the misapplication of the description "friends of Non Grata"?

If that's the best justification you have for aiding a nuke rogue...see soon, sweetheart.