Thank you everyone for the well wishes. VE is good people, and have done right by us for many years, and have now opened their home to us. We really couldn't ask for better friends.

If only based on the people representing here, this looks like some good stuff to me.

Glad you guys played the way you wanted, and are willing to make a final decision.

Hope you make VE your home, and continue to enjoy your time here.

I always have a difficult time saying congratulations on a merger, as I know that it is never an easy decision.  Good luck in your new home.  I've always like VE, so I see no immediate problems with this move.  Enjoy your new home.

These quotes pretty much sum up my feelings as we made this decision. It was definitely bittersweet in that we retire the GOP, but our story continues, and we are excited for what the future holds. :)

As a side note, I'd like to say that in our attempts to message our folks and notify them of the proper steps to make the move to VE, we mistakenly messaged some who were not former GOP members, but rather those that registered on our boards for diplomatic purposes. Please disregard the message, and I apologize for the spam. Unless of course you'd like step-by-step instructions on how to apply to VE. 
[spoiler]575aZUV.gif[/spoiler]