A now a word from the militia

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me started on how disappointed I am by your behavior in this whole nonsense.

Me brochacho? Surely you jest and alas Smurf sent me on my way with a nuke so I am forced to resort to trolling until I can come out of PM or like I said Come at me!?! you will see no PM for me... :war: :nuke:

Edited by Stonewall14

Me brochacho? Surely you jest and alas Smurf sent me on my way with a nuke so I am forced to resort to trolling until I can come out of PM or like I said Come at me!?! you will see no PM for me... :war: :nuke:

Pardon me, Stonewall of Dixie Cove, are you calling me out? Me, who has known you since you were a child in this world, and fought beside you in ancient conflicts?

What a mad world this has become.

Pardon me, Stonewall of Dixie Cove, are you calling me out? Me, who has known you since you were a child in this world, and fought beside you in ancient conflicts?

What a mad world this has become.

No not you bro, that was just general for whoever :wacko: ...and as Jack can atest I offered him peace day one and he refused and I was defending our protectorate so idk what you mean by my behavior!?! :blink:

He's lamentin' the fact that he got all caught up in Vox to throw the scallywags in the NPO out being the only alliance on the Red Sphere. Which in truth, Vox's role in the war and just how much they incited it is debatable. What is not debatable, how hilarious the thing was to watch. That's all for another place and time, this is about the III percent using their machetes to cleanse the brown sphere of undesirables. 

Let's get it done boys, time to chop them up and feed em to the fish. 

If it makes you feel any worst, Margrave, I joined III percent just to get some nook shots in. Gon' b gud. 

It never makes me feel good to watch old friends behave badly, TBM. I am not a friend or ally to LN or to methrage, but the poor behavior of respected friendsales me irate.

Stonewall, exacerbating the situation further and continuing the conflict, all the while pouring gasoline on the flame here, is what I'm referring to. Your sword would have been better employed elsewhere, or have you forgotten your life long grudge against a certain order of sadists?

He's lamentin' the fact that he got all caught up in Vox to throw the scallywags in the NPO out being the only alliance on the Red Sphere. Which in truth, Vox's role in the war and just how much they incited it is debatable. What is not debatable, how hilarious the thing was to watch. That's all for another place and time, this is about the III percent using their machetes to cleanse the brown sphere of undesirables. 

Let's get it done boys, time to chop them up and feed em to the fish. 

Werd to the mutha ship!!!...Burn 'em all down to the ground!!!o/ III% o/DooM

It never makes me feel good to watch old friends behave badly, TBM. I am not a friend or ally to LN or to methrage, but the poor behavior of respected friendsales me irate.

Stonewall, exacerbating the situation further and continuing the conflict, all the while pouring gasoline on the flame here, is what I'm referring to. Your sword would have been better employed elsewhere, or have you forgotten your life long grudge against a certain order of sadists?

You got me confused with Meth as I have no grudge against Goons and was merely a merc for Meth...It appears his rolling of Goons is not gonna happen this June as planned, which he tried to recruit me for months to come help him attack Goons again, then all of a sudden I am a scumbag deserter and treaty breaker etc blah blah blah...all lies and distortions of the truth in his twisted mind...Anyway like I said I got nuked and cannot attack for a couple of days and therefore am on propaganda duty until then... :facepalm: :((

III% has lost all credibility to speak on liberty or freedom forevermore. This entire debacle is a lamentable piece of poor political maneuvering and reveals the tyrannical nature of those who dare to associate themselves philosophically with the vanguards of freedom.

How quickly do the freedom fighters find themselves wearing jackboots. What a damnable shame.

How quickly do the freedom fighters find themselves wearing jackboots. What a damnable shame.

We should not condemn the sheep for doing what sheep do but applaud Doomsphere for consistently getting their biggest detractors to do their bidding.

5. Dakota, you were raised better than to support this kind of vile behavior. Or do you think that R would have supported this kind of naked display of tyranny?

R hated me to begin with. Also if I was really that tyrannical, I would have punished everyone who voted for Methrage with a sanction. But I am one who believes in the freedom of voting. What I can't deal with is Methrage's actions. He's continously lied and has attempted to turn the BC against each other. I have spent countless hours trying to direct him down the correct path only for him to completely ignore everything I've said and further twist it around. Honestly my feelings are a little hurt. Beyond that I'm exhausted with the situation and hope it comes to an end. Edited by Lady Dakota

R hated me to begin with. Also if I was really that tyrannical, I would have punished everyone who voted for Methrage with a sanction. But I am one who believes in the freedom of voting. What I can't deal with is Methrage's actions. He's continously lied and has attempted to turn the BC against each other. I have spent countless hours trying to direct him down the correct path only for him to completely ignore everything I've said and further twist it around. Honestly my feelings are a little hurt. Beyond that I'm exhausted with the situation and hope it comes to an end.

Sounds like you are mad because he PM'd people to vote for him. Surely the "democratic" way would have been to just out-vote him

but hey, who cares; more casualties

He's continously lied and has attempted to turn the BC against each other. I have spent countless hours trying to direct him down the correct path only for him to completely ignore everything I've said and further twist it around. 

I've been there before. 

Sounds like you are mad because he PM'd people to vote for him. Surely the "democratic" way would have been to just out-vote him

but hey, who cares; more casualties

No, it sounds like she's mad because she spent a good deal of time trying to guide Methrage and in turn he farted in her face. 

Let's not pretend like this is about hitting protectorates. It's not. If that was the case, the resolution that was originally put forward on the table would have been accepted because MI was willing to meet pretty much every condition for peace laid on the table. Even TSO was ready to accept peace, leaving MI only to deal with Atlas. DS made this whole thing about them and tried to keep LN at war by lying and playing semantics about the legality of their entry, even though it is perfectly valid (and they know it). The only reason there isn't peace right now is because DS wants to keep Methrage and Smurf at war. And neither MI nor War Jesus will allow them to fight alone. Our highest aspiration remains to obtain peace. We will negotiate and sacrifice for it. But we will not surrender and leave our friends hanging out to dry for it. If that means fighting to the last pixel, then Jack Layton is prepared to do that. For on Judgement Day, when all our casualties are tallied before the War Jesus, our War Saviour will know us to be men of honour. Men who would never leave the field of battle with our comrades still engaged.

The fact that others would be opportunistic in hitting Methrage while he's engaged on other fronts is completely unsurprising and just goes to show their cowardice.

Edited by Jack Layton

No, it sounds like she's mad because she spent a good deal of time trying to guide Methrage and in turn he farted in her face. 

can we get a comic depicting this!?!?

Her "guiding" was her just telling him not to run for Senate (despite his admin given right to do so) and his "farting" was him running for Senate anyways..

Eh I'll be honest, I think Methrage handled this a little poorly but the bottom line is that BC could've easily just outvoted him or been happy holding 4 seats (if that's all they could muster the votes for) but they instead decided to sanction and attack him and make this into a PR nightmare..

Whose decision it ultimately was to do this is the answer I'm interested in though. I know III% appears to be the face of this but considering my experience with them I think that is more because of an itchy trigger finger rather than decisions with actual malicious intent.

I hope cooler heads prevail but then again I thought they did when we all realized this was a misunderstanding from previous SNX govt.. but here we are.

R hated me to begin with. Also if I was really that tyrannical, I would have punished everyone who voted for Methrage with a sanction. But I am one who believes in the freedom of voting. What I can't deal with is Methrage's actions. He's continously lied and has attempted to turn the BC against each other. I have spent countless hours trying to direct him down the correct path only for him to completely ignore everything I've said and further twist it around. Honestly my feelings are a little hurt. Beyond that I'm exhausted with the situation and hope it comes to an end.

You're full of BS here and know it. I only wanted cooperation with BC, although speaking with BC at all was likely a mistake. Since its clear now BC never wanted cooperation with a Senator who wasn't in BC and would rather try distorting anything said against me.

However I might be willing to forgive if III% & Atlas both want to exit this conflict, as well as admit the sanction on me was wrongly placed and remove it as soon as possible.

You're full of BS here and know it. I only wanted cooperation with BC, although speaking with BC at all was likely a mistake. Since its clear now BC never wanted cooperation with a Senator who wasn't in BC and would rather try distorting anything said against me.

However I might be willing to forgive if III% & Atlas both want to exit this conflict, as well as admit the sanction on me was wrongly placed and remove it as soon as possible.

I think private channels would be a good avenue to explore before this goes any further here bud.

Also a less hostile tone could do wonders. Though, as always, you are your own person and free to make whatever decision you believe to be best.

I could post screenshots that would prove the validity of what I've said. However as I'm a lady of my word I won't post them as I made a promise to you.

Let's not pretend like this is about hitting protectorates. It's not. If that was the case, the resolution that was originally put forward on the table would have been accepted because MI was willing to meet pretty much every condition for peace laid on the table. Even TSO was ready to accept peace, leaving MI only to deal with Atlas. DS made this whole thing about them and tried to keep LN at war by lying and playing semantics about the legality of their entry, even though it is perfectly valid (and they know it). The only reason there isn't peace right now is because DS wants to keep Methrage and Smurf at war. And neither MI nor War Jesus will allow them to fight alone. Our highest aspiration remains to obtain peace. We will negotiate and sacrifice for it. But we will not surrender and leave our friends hanging out to dry for it. If that means fighting to the last pixel, then Jack Layton is prepared to do that. For on Judgement Day, when all our casualties are tallied before the War Jesus, our War Saviour will know us to be men of honour. Men who would never leave the field of battle with our comrades still engaged.

The fact that others would be opportunistic in hitting Methrage while he's engaged on other fronts is completely unsurprising and just goes to show their cowardice.

I urge others to take peace as my plight is longstanding beyond this current conflict but I know it will fall on deaf ears.

I have little to add but I wanted to highlight this underappreciated post. From this day to the end of days you have my sword. But I think you knew that.

I love that everyone involved on Methrage's side of this will absolutely tell the most blatant lie possible to look good. Truly, you are all the best at manufacturing your own demise.

Maybe it'd work better if you made your lies, y'know, uniform to the reality bending of the others involved?

Edited by Neo Uruk