A now a word from the militia

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sort of interesting, like watching a kid in a playground get passed from bully to bully, each of whom punches him in the face while the kid yells, "Look at me, see how important I am?"

I find myself sad at King Zog's last revelation. Is there any low that the Limited Cartel won't stoop? They are now attacking children on the playground. 

Pathetic. 

I know right and I like to torture LN POWs with my homemade unfiltered horny sweet tea with ice and can of peaces added and tossed in the Ninja blender...draw and quarter them and the tie jug around the necks full of these nectar of life and refreshment... :smug:

Edited by Stonewall14

That's a far better fate than they deserved. I'd tie the damn tech scammers over an ant hill and pour honey on them. We need to get far more serious about this global campaign against crime and terror. Their depredations against Planet bob should not be allowed to stand. 

Line up the leaders of their nations!

Shoot them one by one!

Make them the example for the world as to why crime does not pay!

I find myself sad at King Zog's last revelation. Is there any low that the Limited Cartel won't stoop? They are now attacking children on the playground.

More like attacking knees with their faces....

I just received the most fascinating pm from *ahem* someones brother and deleted it accidentally laughing hysterically, I'm informed he runs all kinds of clans and that when this is over we'll be paying reps for peace. 

" Mark my word's buddy"

I would vote for Hillary before I paid you one red cent

Freelancer, was this the message?

I'm changing the rules because your friends stopped attacking and I want her
Zied forever. From now on each of your attacks will buy her 5 nukes. 

You are nothing like fighting the goons. They only cared about themselves
so I had to organize a coalition to hit all of them to get them to pay reps. I think
you will be paying reps in a matter of days (unlike the goons, took months to break them).

Inform your senator reps are not enough. She considers herself a
lady so I want her to move to pink.

That is a message from a nation getting nuked repeatedly despite having none of their own, so they are pissed. Messages provoked out of our smaller nations by nuking them repeatedly, in some indirect attempt at revenge towards me, does not represent our official policies.

Edited by Methrage

That is a message from a nation getting nuked repeatedly despite having none of their own, so they are pissed. Messages provoked out of our smaller nations by nuking them repeatedly, in some indirect attempt at revenge towards me, does not represent our official policies.

Isn't he LN's second in command by any chance. I believe he is. Or something like that.

Isn't he LN's second in command by any chance. I believe he is. Or something like that.

I have full authority over all matters within Limitless Nexus. I don't see reason to tell you who our second in command is.

I have full authority over all matters within Limitless Nexus. I don't see reason to tell you who our second in command is.

You see Methrage, that screams:

"I don't want to admit that my second in command sent a really stupid message that damages my public face, so I'll pretend that LN is a super secret organization where the internal hierarchy is on a need to know basis and that the members are sheep to be herded. Yeah, that'll convince them."

You see Methrage, that screams:

"I don't want to admit that my second in command sent a really stupid message that damages my public face, so I'll pretend that LN is a super secret organization where the internal hierarchy is on a need to know basis and that the members are sheep to be herded. Yeah, that'll convince them."

What you're saying screams "I want to assume this guy is second in-command, despite nothing to back that; since it fits my agenda"

Also what happened to you saying you liked to base your comments on the facts? Now you're just spewing baseless garbage, I was wrong about you.

Edited by Methrage

Have I ever announced we have a second in command? He is upper level membership.

So, at the very least, his rank would make it appear as if he's both privileged enough to know what the fuck is going on and certified to say something that carries some kind of weight

Or would you like to clarify what your second-in-command upper level membership double jeopardy rank means?

What you're saying screams "I want to assume this guy is second in-command, despite nothing to back that; since it fits my agenda"

I have an agenda? Anyway, if you were to simply say who the second in command is, it would clear up that particular question rather fast. This isn't political rocket science, when someone goes to great length to avoid a question, it often means the answer is incriminating. Now maybe you have another reason (which is probably also misguided), but it makes it pretty easy for people to just infer that you're attempting to slap a band aid on it to save face. Which, again, is poor form, because all that needs to happen is for a very simple question to be answered: if not them, then who?

So, at the very least, his rank would make it appear as if he's both privileged enough to know what the $%&@ is going on and certified to say something that carries some kind of weight

Or would you like to clarify what your second-in-command upper level membership double jeopardy rank means?

If James Spanier wants to be seen as a poster on the same level as you, he can keep parroting you. Nothing Alexio has ever done or said has made him someone I want to give direct answers to, since he tends to ask a lot of them. Although we have no second in command. All positions are merit based.

Edited by Methrage

So, his position of "upper level member" would be merit-based.... What, exactly, does that position entail and why would you clarify that he's "upper level" when that just makes it seem like it reflects something close to "official policy"

So, his position of "upper level member" would be merit-based.... What, exactly, does that position entail and why would you clarify that he's "upper level" when that just makes it seem like it reflects something close to "official policy"

Upper level is a respected member of the alliance, so his suggestions can carry weight. However official policy comes from me only, after hearing all the suggestions of my trusted members. If I like a suggestion, it can become official policy. 

However the initial policy I stated stands. This duel with Lady Dakota ends when it expires or if she moves off Brown, assuming all other wars related to it are peaced out by then.

If James Spanier wants to be seen as a poster on the same level as you, he can keep parroting you. Nothing Alexio has ever done or said has made him someone I want to give direct answers to, since he tends to ask a lot of them. Although we have no second in command. All positions are merit based.

Yes, Rey and I colluded, instead of both of us realizing you made the same obvious political hiccup and calling you out on it independently. Actually, Rey and I are Siamese twins, I'm the more respectable half.

So you don't feel you need to respond to legitimate questions because someone asks a lot of questions regarding your highly questionable crusade to "free brown"? Also, why not say at the beginning there was no second, instead of implying there was one three times in an extended back and forth? Do we get to know what positions there are and where this individual falls in, or are those a secret too? Do you intend to make brown the bastion of LN freedom where "even the merited do not get official word"? Are you going ignore me too because I had the audacity to ask you valid questions?

Yes, Rey and I colluded, instead of both of us realizing you made the same obvious political hiccup and calling you out on it independently. Actually, Rey and I are Siamese twins, I'm the more respectable half.

So you don't feel you need to respond to legitimate questions because someone asks a lot of questions regarding your highly questionable crusade to "free brown"? Also, why not say at the beginning there was no second, instead of implying there was one three times in an extended back and forth? Do we get to know what positions there are and where this individual falls in, or are those a secret too? Do you intend to make brown the bastion of LN freedom where "even the merited do not get official word"? Are you going ignore me too because I had the audacity to ask you valid questions?

He is an alliance heir if you must know, but not the only one.

Me to pink? I think not. All Methrage had to do was sit back and shut up. And he would have gotten away with it all thanks to Margrave. Thankfully, all I had to do was make him unravel which isn't all that hard given his mental problems. He got outfoxed by a lady and I am loving it.