• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 on Screaming Red Asses who are closer physically due to Kaskus, but their one Brown member hasn't voted.

Our brown member(s) will not be voting merth, ever.

Merth you should join the red sphere and try to gain a seat. That would be fun to watch. 

Clearly the main alliances on brown don't want you there. It's pretty obvious to everyone else. Why bother them with this junk at all?

Well lets be honest no alliances on any color want him on theirs either.  Somebody, has to be stuck with him.    

Why would members of a blue alliance and a red team alliance need approval when voting on a team that doesn't effect either of said alliances?

I've got sanctions dating back to my involvement in the previous global war that remain ignored by the relevant senates and their alliances.

Its funny that I move from gray to brown and vote in its elections and that today my brown sanction finally got lifted.

Funny I also mentioned that as an example of what I would remove, a relic of the past none of the other senators care enough to look over despite being a clear case. If I didn't mention they wouldn't of considered it for years, if ever. Proving I was right about who should be unsanctioned, when they didn't know of anyone. On their own they only think of placing them rather than removing them.

I was invited and encouraged to join Brown, along with others in my trade circle and their alliance, all are still on Brown. The reason III Percent fears me getting a seat is I have a lot of friends on Brown. Hopefully SNX realizes III Percent doesn't care about them and leaves BC, along with other alliances in BC who don't want to be associated with this. Also if I abandon the sphere, it won't be just me who loses a $50m Wonder, but many of my friends on Brown as well.

Why should I run away when I'm winning?

Here you go putting words in people's mouths again...smfh. When are you gonna learn that we're just sane enough to realize we don't need a psychotic character in our sphere that is only delaying progress.

Please do in 5 days, unless of course you have new excuses then. I knew III% were itching for a reason to get involved in the Mi Inc War and very disappointed SNX didn't give them their excuse, guess your alliance and Atlas both decided to attack whoever they wanted as it was ending regardless.

You know I don't care about my stats and care about the Senate seat much more. I think you do care about your other stats a lot, maybe even more than your Senate Seat. So I'll save some for you if you're willing to fight outside the senate as well and haven't created an excuse for why you can't by then. Although the target on you remains. You can't escape Karma by hopping in peace mode as you turn the knife on someone.

You say you hate GOONS for their eternal target lists. Sounds to me like you're now doing the same thing. Enjoy.
o/ III Percent

Funny I also mentioned that as an example of what I would remove, a relic of the past none of the other senators care enough to look over despite being a clear case. If I didn't mention they wouldn't of considered it for years, if ever. Proving I was right about who should be unsanctioned, when they didn't know of anyone. On their own they only think of placing them rather than removing them.

And making non-factually based assumptions again. You're honestly justifying this more and more as to why you shouldn't be in the Senate.

I didn't say they (you) needed approval, but if I had to guess neither you nor Tywin explicitly cleared it with your governments either. You both are staunchly voting on your own accords, which was what I was trying to highlight. I was categorizing alliance sanctioned support of Methrage verses non-support, you two (three?) fell into a grey area that got its own category.

Fair enough, though I'm interested in why you seem to be making a big point out of thinking people would and should need to get clearance from their government first when it doesn't effect their alliance.

I thought it was funny that the sanction on Panzer set by Libertonia back in early February is still in force. Apparently Panzer was fighting TLR at that point. Both the sanctioned nation and the sanctioning nation are currently on Red and full members of the New Pacific Order, the sanctioned nations AA seniority is currently 95 days.

So let's be very generous and assume this sanction was really called for in the first place. It's still been in place for over 3 months since it ceased to be called for. And with 5 BC Senators NOT ONE of them has bothered to remove it since. I understand several old sanctions were removed just before I moved, so I wont see them, but this one is still there as of post time.

I do not see how anyone could look at that and argue with a straight face there is not a need for an independent senator here.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Fair enough, though I'm interested in why you seem to be making a big point out of thinking people would and should need to get clearance from their government first when it doesn't effect their alliance.

Not at all my intent, simply distinguishing for the purpose of categories. I had debated including both you and Tywin under the original Methrage support section, but I was listing by alliance, and given the tone it'd imply that I'd be saying Polar and Invicta support Methrage to the same style as CA, LSF, or aNiMaLz. And as I knew you were voting for Methrage very specifically, I couldn't put you under alliances not voting for Methrage for the same reason. Individuals supporting Methrage was thus its own thing and thus overlapped with lacking alliance government clearance.

I thought it was funny that the sanction on Panzer set by Libertonia back in early February is still in force. Apparently Panzer was fighting TLR at that point. Both the sanctioned nation and the sanctioning nation are currently on Red and full members of the New Pacific Order, the sanctioned nations AA seniority is currently 95 days.

So let's be very generous and assume this sanction was really called for in the first place. It's still been in place for over 3 months since it ceased to be called for. And with 5 BC Senators NOT ONE of them has bothered to remove it since. I understand several old sanctions were removed just before I moved, so I wont see them, but this one is still there as of post time.

I do not see how anyone could look at that and argue with a straight face there is not a need for an independent senator here.

OLD has earned their way to having an independent senator. That's why they currently have one and may continue to have one unless we happen to get more votes Edited by 14dwright

OLD has earned their way to having an independent senator. 

And yet even with Mad Mike in the Senate, no one noticed that you were sanctioning Panzer for 95 days now.  How is that even possible? 

Err so I was going to stay out of this but what the hell. I might as well start with your first point about Atlas methrage. I mean are you completely blind about us declaring on Monsters Inc or does your type of insanity and such include spying as something not CB worthy? I mean I was under the assumption that MI leaked screenshots stolen from my forum on the OWF, not just that it was their leader that did so. I am right in thinking that right? Im very confused at this right now someone help inform me.

Second point about OLD they aren't actually on the chopping block because last time I recall MadMike I believe it is that is the senator there actually gets a lot of the SNX votes, because now wait for it this is the best bit. He actually was/is wait this is the good bit a SNX approved senator. Damn I know right a real shocker its amazing. I know I know keep reading. Now OLD actually have been someone we try to get a hold of an awful lot to actually join BC, but MadMike needs to actually check his IRC once in a while. 

Thirdly you aren't going to get a senate seat because we don't want our sphere to become involved in this stupid drama and fetish you have going on for rogues and alliances hell bent on being rogues. Why you ask well I will inform you right now, who do you think will be responsible for them being able to go and carry on doing what they are doing? Well BC of course as we are the colour sphere holders on Brown and the main alliances on Brown that run and control the senate. I don't particularly want anything to do with you and your rogues, far more hassle than it is worth in my eyes. 

Fourth you have spent the best part of the last month throwing temper tantrums at us, having weird ass mood swings when we talk to you and just basically showing you are incapable of rational thinking. I mean you tried to muscle in on at least on one senator that I know of and two alliance leaders. You constantly fabricate words and surprisingly have them appear in peoples mouths its actually quite cute that you are able to do that and believe every word that you say. I really do love that you can do that, but I'm going to be extremely clear now we aren't going to be dealing with your shit on our colour (I get the pun there :v) we just aren't going to deal with the crap. You want a colour to go reside on I hear grey is perfect this time of year, no one to tell you what to do no one to sanction you nothing what so ever. Maybe have a rational thought and try and have rational conversations with the leaders of BC without actually having to drop down and try and threaten them like you tried with me, and maybe we might have a different outcome. Until such time however you will be fully opposed on Brown and blocked at every turn.

Sorry, I clicked quote by mistake, couldn't get the back button to work. I thought I'd shorten your post somewhat. Notice I left the important parts intact.

Oddly enough, and frankly, a bit disturbing I find it! my old friend, but even at this point, having just reviewed the 36 nations in sphere and in range to hit me with an eye to which are most likely, and what could be done to each to most effectively throw each off their stride... brown still feels less hostile to me than maroon.

Frankly that leaves me saddened, and I retreat to my cups. It's canadian beer if that helps you.

(someone quote this so kingzog can acknowledge he saw it, por favór.)

Also, wait a sec, maroon? WTF? Y'all lost black already?!?!

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I don't see why Methrage candidacy for brown team senate is such a problem for the alliances which constitute the BC bloc. They already control majority of senate seats which allows them to vote on the proposals in such a way as to favour their members.

That being said, if they want to prevent Methrage from being elected, attacking only Methrege is not likely to accomplish that goal. They will need to attack or at least intimidate his voters as well. It seems that some of the alliances backing up Methrage are the same alliances that were previously forced off the pink team for the same reason (for trying to elect their own candidate). So the alliances assembled in the BC bloc should try the same approach that worked on pink, i.e. intimidating the voters with the dployment of nuclear weapons.

Edited by murtibing

I don't see why Methrage candidacy for brown team senate is such a problem for the alliances which constitute the BC bloc. They already control majority of senate seats which allows them to vote on the proposals in such a way as to favour their members.

That being said, if they want to prevent Methrage from being elected, attacking only Methrege is not likely to accomplish that goal. They will need to attack or at least intimidate his voters as well. It seems that some of the alliances backing up Methrage are the same alliances that were previously forced off the pink team for the same reason (for trying to elect their own candidate). So the alliances assembled in the BC bloc should try the same approach that worked on pink, i.e. intimidating the voters with the dployment of nuclear weapons.

They have and retain majority control and thus total control on proposals. The one thing Methrage will be able to do as senator is remove sanctions. They appear to be irrationally afraid of seeing him with this power.

Attacking his nation personally was mostly psychological warfare, they hoped to spook him into abandoning the sphere. He has not, he has not fallen into the trap of focusing on his own nations predicament. Kudos to Methrage for that.

CA seeks no conflict here but after considering all facts brought to our attention, both negative and positive, We still support his candidacy for the current term, We reserve all our rights in regards to the current conflict pending an answer from the III% admin, and I personally encourage anyone involved to talk with me, in #CA or #Brownies or however is convenient for you.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

What part of we will preserve its continuity did you not understand?

Members of my alliance including LD herself gave you a road map how to approach this,
rigging an election is not earning a seat in our eyes,  you had to know this was coming.
Let me guess you didnt think wed be the ones who would do it? Ill fill you in on a little secret, we have sworn on the altar of god to protect and preserve the living document known as The Bruin Concinnity or die doing so.

Enjoy your time with Milo

Rigging an election how?

Seems like brown is still the septic tank of CN that it was back in the WAE/NTO days. Sanctioning and attacking someone for daring to canvas for votes in a senate election? Are we back to the days where only NPO was allowed a senator on red?

Edited by Coloradia

Seems like brown is still the septic tank of CN that it was back in the WAE/NTO days. Sanctioning and attacking someone for daring to canvas for votes in a senate election? Are we back to the days where only NPO was allowed a senator on red?

As someone who played a minor role in helping to show the impossibility of the NPO's position, I believe this is a very different situation. A group of alliances coming together as a voting bloc to control all or several Senate seats is very different from one alliance claiming the entire Senate for themselves.

EDIT: But yes, most of the alliances involved are pretty terrible. I do like GATO, though.

Edited by kingzog