Rey, If you want to join Limitless Nexus, all you have to do is fill out an application. Cuddling up to Methrage, Sir Kindle, and Rebel may win you some brownie points but at the end of the day you just gotta sign the dotted-line and wait for a response after a thorough background check is ran.

Rey, you never told me you were going to sell out bro.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's actually stated to me that he will sanction Senators he feels sanctions unjustly. All of this got started because I refused to lift a sanction on his buddy Rukunu.
It's going to be a fun month.

Keep spinning those lies, all you do at this point.

Actually you are incorrect sir. This came up because Methrage started putting words in other alliances mouths. He got mad because we refused to drop TSC as a BC signatory replace TSC with Methrage and LN. Due to his lying, twisting words, and erratic behaviors we deemed him to be unfit of the BC. He then threw a tantrum. A colossal tantrum. My toddler has better manners and integrity than Methrage.

I don't care that he decided to run. I care that he tried to ruin the brotherhood the BC has developed over these past months.

How fragile and crummy is this "brotherhood" if all it takes is Methrage running his mouth to ruin it?

If your organization and ideas are better, the Senate is safe.  If the senate isn't safe, it's because you're lacking.  Sanctioning Methrage simply shows exactly how weak you are, without regard to whether or not he was a doodiehead who spread lies.

Edited by Schattenmann

Considering you are the source, I'm thinking she is telling the honest truth if you call it a lie. You seem to have duped a lot of people methface, they will figure it out eventually.

I said it i planned to use it only to remove sanctions, unless its defensively against sanctions. Where she pulled that lie from i don't know.

Please do in 5 days, unless of course you have new excuses then.

Also LD I'm still waiting for that duel if you're not afraid btw. I don't need my trades or rebuild time if you want to fight me.

unfit of the BC

Unfit for BC? Please tell me the qualifications for a bloc as fine as BC? You guys are off to a great start,
1) So far SNX had managed to cancel their treaty while their Protecterate mid war.
2) Atlas is being outdanaged by Monsters Inc, even after Monsters Inc fought seven alliances
3) You throw an emotional temper tantrum and caused a PR nightmare.

Outside of TSC, the BC bloc is an ineffective joke

This, where is that like button admin?

I agree and have nothing but peaceful intentions towards the nations & alliances of Brown. Even III% I will not sanction in retaliation for the 2 sanctions already placed on me, I will take my senate seat with an open mind towards positive relations with everyone on brown regardless of past transgressions against me. I hope for nothing more than peace and for the alliances of brown to get along, as well as doing everything I can to prevent sanctions from being used as a weapon, especially against fellow brown alliances.

I agree and have nothing but peaceful intentions towards the nations & alliances of Brown. Even III% I will not sanction in retaliation for the 2 sanctions already placed on me, I will take my senate seat with an open mind towards positive relations with everyone on brown regardless of past transgressions against me. I hope for nothing more than peace and for the alliances of brown to get along, as well as doing everything I can to prevent sanctions from being used as a weapon, especially against fellow brown alliances.

We'll see. 

1) So far SNX had managed to cancel their treaty while their Protecterate mid war.

No no LH, you can't criticize that.

Hecklers gonna heckle, but this was an honorable and intelligent move.

You should get your "brother" and some of your other "members" to win a senate seat on each color or at least run...that would be kewl!

Do you have any other stupid ideas you would like to share? When you grow back into range, I'll be glad to reduce your nation to rubble once more. Although nobody cares what you think would be "kewl!".

Dumbest idea in CN I've heard for a long time.