donttreadonmenexus420b_zpsb1460fe4.jpg

When I came to brown I was told I was free to run for the Senate and even encouraged to come. When I asked the III Percent Senator if I should run this election cycle, she said it was up to me. Now they have resorted to both sanctioning and attacking my nation in order to make sure their authoritarian vision for the Brown Team, where no one can question their sanctions becomes a reality. Despite being under attack and without trades, I will not abandon the nations of brown in such troubling times as this. Where a handful of alliances want tyrannical control of the Brown Sphere, while sanctioning anyone who tries to win a seat who doesn't agree with the abusive use of sanctions.

If they want to fight me when I don't have any trades, while also screwing over a trade circle with several members of Die Linke in it; then I will fight without trades until I win the Senate. The only thing required for tyranny to flourish is for good men to do nothing. Brown is on a turning point of being under the complete control of Tyrants if I abandon it now, so I will stay to make sure brown sees a better future than that. Even without any trades, I won't back down from doing what is right. Fighting for Liberty and Stability on Brown.

Those who care about Freedom and Liberty on Brown, cast me your vote. Those who don't want to see the Brown Senate run by tyrants, III Percent is the cancer which will try to make it so.

TLCR: We are at war with III% with their sudden war declared on me, while Sanctioning me at the same time. They were brave enough to declare when I was already in nuke anarchy, but their entire alliance can consider themselves targets of my nation and every nation friendly with us who wants to fight this war.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you would be pleased to see them abusing their senate seat to be used on your enemies.

Pleased...No way brochacho... I was about to change to brown and vote fer ya! :awesome: NOT... :ehm:

Pleased...No way brochacho... I was about to change to brown and vote fer ya! :awesome: NOT... :ehm:

Its the last day of our war, you might as well try getting at least one of those nukes through before its over and give it your all with full attacks now that my trades are down. Although with our war expiring and your other wars with our allies expiring, I have no reason to fight you past today. Hopefully in the future there is no reason for us to need to come to blows again. So if you're not going to vote for me, I have bigger fish to fry and don't really care about your thoughts regarding the matter at hand.

Edited by Methrage

You think that any sphere is going to hand over a senate spot?  :facepalm:

They didn't own all the seats. Although I'm sick of moving spheres to avoid tyranny, no more running away or moving. This is where I will make will my last stand, either I win and Brown has a chance; or its over and my nation dies along with any illusions freedom exists on Brown.They call themselves III Percenters, but seem more like the type who would take away the other 97% of the populations guns to maintain total control if they ever had it.

Just for clarification purposes no one in the BC supported your run. Us Brownies prefer a peaceful and dramaqueen free sphere. We were all in agreement on this one.

You did say I was free to run for the senate, then changed your mind when you saw I might win.

You did say I was free to run for the senate, then changed your mind when you saw I might win.

Everyone is free to run. However when you started putting words in other alliances' mouths and going off on temper tantrums, well that obviously has to end. I'm not opposed to a non BC member winning. Sure it would be annoying, but not the end of the world. I am however opposed to a Senator who's a fanatical lunatic.

Everyone is free to run. However when you started putting words in other alliances' mouths and going off on temper tantrums, well that obviously has to end. I'm not opposed to a non BC member winning. Sure it would be annoying, but not the end of the world. I am however opposed to a Senator who's a fanatical lunatic.

Funny to see you call someone else a raving lunatic. I only wanted peace, you wanted Brown Civil War instead.

They didn't own all the seats. Although I'm sick of moving spheres to avoid tyranny, no more running away or moving. This is where I will make will my last stand, either I win and Brown has a chance; or its over and my nation dies along with any illusions freedom exists on Brown.They call themselves III Percenters, but seem more like the type who would take away the other 97% of the populations guns to maintain total control if they ever had it.

There is no tyranny on grey. May I recommend that team?

Funny to see you call someone else a raving lunatic. I only wanted peace, you wanted Brown Civil War instead.

Can you remind me of the alliances opting to join this progressive anti-tyranny movement?

There is no tyranny on grey. May I recommend that team?

This attack won't go without retaliation. They had to do the one thing I do support the use of sanctions for, retaliating against lunatics like them who are the real threat to Brown & will use sanctions to try gaining complete control.

Also I lose wonders if I switch colors, so do others in my trade circle.

Edited by Methrage

This attack won't go without retaliation. They had to do the one thing I do support the use of sanctions for, retaliating against lunatics like them who are the real threat to Brown & will use sanctions to try gaining complete control.

Also I lose wonders if I switch colors, so do others in my trade circle.

Well I mean, iirc (i signed the document) every seat on the brown team is taken by an alliance. 

Well I mean, iirc (i signed the document) every seat on the brown team is taken by an alliance. 

I don't know what document you refer to, but I didn't sign anything or was even asked to. I thought nations were free to run for the Senate on brown without being sanctioned right up until the moment I was.

Edited by Methrage

Why don't you just go to the grey team where you can't be sanctioned, seriously trying to wrest seamy seat control from a set group of alliances that have had them for a long time because you decided to is kind of petty.

But whatever if they can't mobilize their members to ensure you don't get a seat maybe this will spur them into activity.

Why don't you just go to the grey team where you can't be sanctioned, seriously trying to wrest seamy seat control from a set group of alliances that have had them for a long time because you decided to is kind of petty.

But whatever if they can't mobilize their members to ensure you don't get a seat maybe this will spur them into activity.

Their seat wasn't under threat, they just want to control more seats than before by propping up puppet Senators.

I don't know what document you refer to, but I didn't sign anything or was even asked to. I thought nations were free to run for the Senate on brown without being sanctioned right up until the moment I was.

There is a brown team agreement among various alliances that deal with the distribution of senate seats on the team. 

There is a brown team agreement among various alliances that deal with the distribution of senate seats on the team. 

Even before I ran, they were unable to hold all 5 seats. So its very arrogant of them to think they decide who all the Senators will be and nations of brown have no say in the matter. It may of been perfect timing I came to Brown, considering OLD probably wouldn't of been far down the chopping bloc, considering they weren't listed in that despite holding onto a seat on their own for a long time.

I kept hearing from BC why save Brown when nothing is wrong with it? I was wondering why they kept saying that even though I wanted cooperation on brown and wasn't saying there was anything wrong with Brown. Now I can see clearly there is something very wrong, with BC and III Percent right in the center of it.

Edited by Methrage

Clearly the main alliances on brown don't want you there. It's pretty obvious to everyone else. Why bother them with this junk at all?

Everyone shall feel the great liberation brought by Methrage, whether they want it or not.