6_Truth_and_Reason.jpg

Protection, Organization, Warriors, Expansion, Revolution, Senate
(POWERS)

Protection

This treaty offers the protection of Limitless Nexus, S7 & LSA to signatories who need assistance. This protection becomes optional if a signatory carries out aggressive actions against other alliances to provoke the attack. In any case diplomacy or war may be used to resolve the matter, or a combination of both.

Organization

This treaty is signed with Limitless Nexus, but connects & encourages all signatories to assist each other as mutual allies. The Libertarian Stealth Army will be an extra-alliance entity including the best fighters from many alliances who are with POWERS

Warriors

Signatories agree to work towards weaponizing their nations with nuclear arms & other military wonders, in order to create a warrior class of nations. The nations who prove themselves capable warriors can join the Libertarian Stealth Army, who will be the elite and often times first responders when a POWERS member comes under threat.

Expansion

POWERS will continue to expand by offering protection to those who need it, as well as encouraging all signatories to hone their skills and join the Libertarian Stealth Army. The alliance affiliations of Libertarian Stealth Army & Section 7 are under the protection of POWERS as well.

Revolution

POWERS will bring about a new revolution with only having Limitless Nexus knowing how many members & alliances join POWERS in secrecy. Those joining can choose to become a secret member or public member of POWERS. Secret members can better retain the element of surprise & undertake covert missions.

Senate

Signatories agree to work together on the Brown Senate to get the Libertarian Empire elected.

Signed for Limitless Nexus,

Methrage, King of the Libertarian Empire

Kaznawim, WaR

Signed for Libertarian Stealth Army,

Asero, Libertarian Stealth Army General

Vassily, Section 8 Major

Signed for Independent,
xoindotnler

Signed for Section 7,
Nicholai, Section 7 Commander

Edited by Methrage

Also we are still getting the finishing touches done on our protectorate with the United Nations, but we are putting them under protection from new attacks and strongly advise those who are raiding them to send peace offers, then be on their way.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=12699

Edited by Methrage

Secret==lies.

So this treaty has as much weight as Kaskus's declaration that they allied to everybody. At least Kaskus is honest about their disdain for elawyery and paper. This is a useless attempt to create the appearance of power and intrigue where none exists. I look forward to not caring about it in the future. Anyone who secretly joins this outside of the signed deserves to be kicked from their AA.

Congratulations for wasting my time.

Secret==lies.

So this treaty has as much weight as Kaskus's declaration that they allied to everybody. At least Kaskus is honest about their disdain for elawyery and paper. This is a useless attempt to create the appearance of power and intrigue where none exists. I look forward to not caring about it in the future. Anyone who secretly joins this outside of the signed deserves to be kicked from their AA.

Congratulations for wasting my time.

This is about protecting an alliance from further attack, the United Nations, as we get the finishing touches done on a protectorate.

So does this mean that both Limitless Nexus and United Nations are both Brown alliances?

I said our treaty isn't finalized yet, but we will protect them from additional attacks as we finish working it out.

Funny, after reading a post you made in your embassy titled "I will prove myself worthy" I was curious what that would curtail, I guess I found out.

All this aside, I've come to the conclusion you have to much time on you're hands and are obviously attention starved, fear not, as soon I get a hold of Esoteric I will do my damnedest to give you everything you crave.

Funny, after reading a post you made in your embassy titled "I will prove myself worthy" I was curious what that would curtail, I guess I found out.

All this aside, I've come to the conclusion you have to much time on you're hands and are obviously attention starved, fear not, as soon I get a hold of Esoteric I will do my damnedest to give you everything you crave.

If I take one seat and let BC try winning the rest, that is more than fair. There is no reason for POWERS and BC to have any animosity towards each other. I looked likely to win a seat regardless and I'm not making this an anti-BC treaty. We aren't trying to gain more than 1 seat, we just want fair representation in the Senate. Brown is still a sphere anyone is free to run for the Senate as I have heard from you guys? We should work together on the things we share mutual goals in, rather try causing trouble over me running for the senate. When I'm holdiing a seat you'll see no harm comes to BC and your fears baseless, I only seek to help nations and ensure brown remains a color sphere where freedom is always held in high regard.

Edited by Methrage

If I take one seat and let BC try winning the rest, that is more than fair. There is no reason for POWERS and BC to have any animosity towards each other. I looked likely to win a seat regardless and I'm not making this an anti-BC treaty. We aren't trying to gain more than 1 seat, we just want fair representation in the Senate. Brown is still a sphere anyone is free to run for the Senate as I have heard from you guys? We should work together on the things we share mutual goals in, rather try causing trouble over me running for the senate. When I'm holdiing a seat you're see no harm comes to BC or any nation because of it, I only seek to help nations and ensure brown remains a color sphere where freedom is always held in high regard.

Pretty sure it is anti as you stand for everything that we set out to avoid. Go figure right.

I'm sorry. We're not "fair" because? We didn't remove your friend's sanction in time? Is that it?

You guys can go ahead and try winning 5 seats. Nothing has changed from before, you said it was up to me if I ran. If you manage to win all 5 seats I won't be a sore loser over it, just try again next time.

PKZgHxD.png

Looks like a tight race. Good luck Methrage, brown is a touchy color to move in on, trust me I have been there :P

Thanks, I appreciate the support. Its crazy how close this race is, it will be interesting up until the end.

Edited by Methrage

My my some of you can be big babies. Wish I had some votes to throw your way, Methrage.

Please. The real baby is Methrage. Though feel free to send some bandaids for his boo boos.

And Methrage, sweeetpea... I did warn you. I told you how to approach this. Sadly you didn't listen.

Seems at least many within BC have lost their minds to the point, they're weaponizing the Senate to try keeping others from being able to get a Seat.

Seems Brown really does need saving from those who seek to have complete control over it and sanction for any reason, without wanting anyone to be able to do anything about it. I will not give up on Brown. I hope others in BC aren't as insane as III Percent.