HGH is better

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two sure give yourselves an awful lot of credit in the way of !@#$ that didn't happen.

I would ask your alliance members that you ran away from who were all passed off you ran away like a little girl after bringing trouble to their nations.

And I would go on the handful of alliances which you posted applications on stating your cowardice at the time.

Or even RIA your protector at the time who I had several brief talks with while I was destroying the alliance you soon ran away from.

They all thought you are a little pussy.

I would ask your alliance members that you ran away from who were all passed off you ran away like a little girl after bringing trouble to their nations.

And I would go on the handful of alliances which you posted applications on stating your cowardice at the time.

Or even RIA your protector at the time who I had several brief talks with while I was destroying the alliance you soon ran away from.

They all thought you are a little !@#$%.

Weird, nobody told me that when I discussed with the members that I was basically bored and none of them wanted the duty of keeping anything going.

I don't even know how you came up with a "handful" of alliances. How many alliances fit in a hand, and how many did I apply to? I don't think it was very many at all!

Anyway, you're going extremely off-topic with your ego trip about things that never happened. Can we talk about how weird and crazy Methrage/Monsters Inc. is instead of how weird and crazy you are? Edited by Neo Uruk

Anyway, you're going extremely off-topic with your ego trip about things that never happened. Can we talk about how weird and crazy Methrage/Monsters Inc. is instead of how weird and crazy you are?

Strange how it all did happen, but not that it matters. If you didn't enter the topic with your ego trip about things not relevent to the topic for your attention fix, we could talk about this topic.

Gotta love when people who run from Wars to another Alliance accuses someone else of doing the same.  :popcorn:

Run from whom and what war? No one was chasing me and if they were they had plenty of oppertunity to say they were.

Got to love it when the war shy try to make insults.

I'd suggest you do something about it, but you'll just run back to Invicta's protection after a round or two.  :smug:

Do something about what exactly? I spent 10 months without protection, you wouldn't last 10 days.

Though your callout is cute.

Strange how it all did happen, but not that it matters. If you didn't enter the topic with your ego trip about things not relevent to the topic for your attention fix, we could talk about this topic.

No, I pointed out something that was relevant to the discussion; you decided to jump in and make shit up with no bearing to the topic.