HGH is better

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or is Doom Squad and Doom Kingdom the same alliance, meaning there are plenty of targets in range I can hit? In retaliation for whatever stonewall does.

We are brothers to the bone...Come get some! :ehm: :war: :nuke:

We are brothers to the bone...Come get some! :ehm: :war: :nuke:

You really are pathetic. You don't care how many unprepared nations you throw into the flames to further your revenge. You'd probably enjoy watching your "brothers" burn for your mistakes.

You really are pathetic. You don't care how many unprepared nations you throw into the flames to further your revenge. You'd probably enjoy watching your "brothers" burn for your mistakes.

I made no mistakes chump...I defended our protectorate with the rest of my brothers in arms and you chose that time to jump on me while I was engaged in several wars to settle your butthurt that I do not adhere to your every whim and join you in sneak attack on Goons(I have tons of screen shots proving this and that you tried to poach me to LN from DK for months to help you)...You are at fault here as I did nothing wrong...you are a cowardly opportunists who jumped on a nation you were 7 times stronger than... :rolleyes:  Now, you are furious that we are still at war and didn't let you get away with it and give you white peace after you and Smurf did 1 billion in damages to my nation that lots of DK and DBDC members contributed tech and cash for plus real money, yet you think we should just let you go scott free... :facepalm: You are under strong delusion and in need of serious help my friend! :wacko:

This is as official as its going to get for me.

Rouge Legion Etrangere Ane both offers and accepts white peace with the entire MI side of things. We feel our goal of supressing mi's ability to harm and threaten TSO has been achieved and as such we will be moving on to handle other pressing matters that require our attention.

Good fight, good night.

noted. accepted.

I made no mistakes chump...I defended our protectorate with the rest of my brothers in arms and you chose that time to jump on me while I was engaged in several wars to settle your butthurt that I do not adhere to your every whim and join you in sneak attack on Goons(I have tons of screen shots proving this and that you tried to poach me to LN from DK for months to help you)...You are at fault here as I did nothing wrong...you are a cowardly opportunists who jumped on a nation you were 7 times stronger than... :rolleyes:  Now, you are furious that we are still at war and didn't let you get away with it and give you white peace after you and Smurf did 1 billion in damages to my nation that lots of DK and DBDC members contributed tech and cash for plus real money, yet you think we should just let you go scott free... :facepalm: You are under strong delusion and in need of serious help my friend! :wacko:

Someone sounds mad, I've built my nation up better and faster from nothing plenty of times without spending a cent. Also I never wanted you back after you left, you were the one who kept PMing me out of the blue.

Edited by Methrage

Someone sounds mad, I've built my nation up better and faster from nothing plenty of times without spending a cent. Also I never wanted you back after you left, you were the one who kept PMing me out of the blue.

You lie constantly and I have SS that prove you tried over and over again to poach me from DK and you have also tried to poach other members of DK through your alternate ego, your "brother"...in addition you have went on a worldwide slander campaign against me in forums and in game claiming I am a devil worshiper, traitor, deserter, etc. blah blah blah, yet you think we should just turn the other cheek and let you go even though you attack Doom govt. member and have lied to Doom govt. repeatedly :war: Every post you make is lies and I feel sorry for you... :facepalm:

You lie constantly and I have SS that prove you tried over and over again to poach me from DK and you have also tried to poach other members of DK through your alternate ego, your "brother"...in addition you have went on a worldwide slander campaign against me in forums and in game claiming I am a devil worshiper, traitor, deserter, etc. blah blah blah, yet you think we should just turn the other cheek and let you go even though you attack Doom govt. member and have lied to Doom govt. repeatedly :war: Every post you make is lies and I feel sorry for you... :facepalm:

Clearly you have the Alzheimer and can't tell reality from your fiction anymore. Almost feel sorry for you.

PS. Also I hate to break it to you, but I haven't messaged you or responded to any of your PMs in a long time. If you convinced yourself Nicholai responding to you was the same as me talking to you, then you've lost your mind completely. I've told him just block you and keep you blocked whenever he mentions anything you say, with your repeated attempts at fake surrenders and other nonsense you send him. You're not worth responding to when you PM anyone, because nothing you say is sincere.

Edited by Methrage

Clearly you have the Alzheimer and can't tell reality from your fiction anymore. Almost feel sorry for you.

Well I clearly feel sorry for you brother, that you would go to such lengths to circumvent game rules and lie to get ahead in a game while professing to be a saint... :blink:  I will forgive you no problem when you confess and ask for forgiveness for your many sins against Doomreich and CN at large... :popcorn:

If you're going to threaten me with war, stonewall, it may be more effective if you do so after successfully spy attacking me. Not failing twice.

Dude are you really talking smack about two failed spy attacks? Mr 27k warchest you are full up on wars defensively or I assure you I would be on you know, come at me brah!?! :awesome: :war:

Edit:Also when have I ever threatened you?

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=788914

tells a telling story as I handed you this beating while you had way more tech than me and with Smurf, Aero and Meth dwarfing me tearing me a new one in addition to no attacks the final day or so... :v:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NDPstan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/22/2015 2:01:17 AM
Last Bill Payment: 5/23/2015 12:02:39 AM
Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Capitalist
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/23/2015 12:02:52 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 3/7/2015
Total Money: $27,604
Technology: 1,464.62 Levels
Trade Partners: Slapistan, Stormaktstiden, Gypsyexterministan, New Navaskus, Empire of Man
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 131, Navy XP: 26, Air Force XP: 2046, Intelligence XP: 173
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 490, Army XP Level 137, Intelligence XP Level 79, Navy XP Level 62
Total Aircraft: 91
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 774
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 3

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Edited by Stonewall14

Y'know, he once did this on your order. Could you be any more of a hypocrite?

Dude are you really talking smack about two failed spy attacks? Mr 27k warchest you are full up on wars defensively or I assure you I would be on you know, come at me brah!?! :awesome: :war:

tells a telling story as I handed you this beating while you had way more tech than me and with Smurf, Aero and Meth dwarfing me tearing me a new one in addition to no attacks the final day or so... :v:

[color=#ff0000]I[/color] [color=#f71707]b[/color][color=#f3230b]e[/color][color=#ef2e0f]l[/color][color=#eb3a13]i[/color][color=#e74517]e[/color][color=#e3501b]v[/color][color=#df5c1f]e[/color] [color=#d77127]t[/color][color=#d37b2b]h[/color][color=#cf862f]a[/color][color=#cc8f33]t[/color] [color=#c4a23a]y[/color][color=#c0ab3e]o[/color][color=#bcb442]u[/color][color=#b8bc46]r[/color] [color=#b0cb4e]a[/color][color=#acd252]s[/color][color=#a8d856]s[/color][color=#a4de5a]e[/color][color=#a0e45e]s[/color][color=#9ce962]s[/color][color=#99ed66]m[/color][color=#95f169]e[/color][color=#91f56d]n[/color][color=#8df871]t[/color] [color=#85fc79]o[/color][color=#81fd7d]f[/color] [color=#79fe85]h[/color][color=#75fe89]i[/color][color=#71fd8d]s[/color] [color=#69fa95]c[/color][color=#66f899]a[/color][color=#62f59c]s[/color][color=#5ef1a0]h[/color] [color=#56e9a8]r[/color][color=#52e4ac]e[/color][color=#4edfb0]s[/color][color=#4ad9b4]e[/color][color=#46d2b8]r[/color][color=#42cbbc]v[/color][color=#3ec4c0]e[/color][color=#3abcc4]s[/color] [color=#33accc]i[/color][color=#2fa3cf]s[/color] [color=#2790d7]i[/color][color=#2386db]n[/color][color=#1f7cdf]c[/color][color=#1b72e3]o[/color][color=#1767e7]r[/color][color=#135ceb]r[/color][color=#0f51ef]e[/color][color=#0b46f3]c[/color][color=#073bf7]t[/color][color=#032ffb].[/color]

With $27,000 I have still managed to outdamage all my opponents combined when you add up all the damage I've taken versus what I've dished out (including your very brave 15,000NS down-declare against me when I was already engaged with other nations). It's sad that without a warchest or nuke arsenal, I can jump into a war and beat the piss out of the majority of my opponents with barely enough to buy a cruise missile. God help your side if I was actually prepared for the conflict. I think the fact I've managed to do that while being piss broke speaks more to my abilities than yours.

If you think managing to outdamage a nation that has no money, is 15,000NS weaker than you, has no nukes, and is already fighting multiple other nations (six at once) is some kind of heroic and Herculean feat on your part, well you just go on thinking that. Because clearly this is the only way you can possibly win against me.

Edited by Jack Layton

With $27,000 I have still managed to outdamage all my opponents combined when you add up all the damage I've taken versus what I've dished out (including your very brave 15,000NS down-declare against me when I was already engaged with other nations). It's sad that without a warchest or nuke arsenal, I can jump into a war and beat the piss out of the majority of my opponents with barely enough to buy a cruise missile. God help your side if I was actually prepared for the conflict. I think the fact I've managed to do that while being piss broke speaks more to my abilities than yours.

If you think managing to outdamage a nation that has no money, is 15,000NS weaker than you, has no nukes, and is already fighting multiple other nations (six at once) is some kind of heroic and Herculean feat on your part, well you just go on thinking that. Because clearly this is the only way you can possibly win against me.

[color=#ff0000]I[/color][color=#fd0501]t[/color] [color=#f90f05]i[/color][color=#f81406]s[/color][color=#f61908]n[/color][color=#f41e0a]'[/color][color=#f2240c]t[/color] [color=#ef2e0f]n[/color][color=#ed3311]i[/color][color=#ec3812]c[/color][color=#ea3d14]e[/color] [color=#e64718]t[/color][color=#e54c19]o[/color] [color=#e1561d]p[/color][color=#df5a1f]i[/color][color=#de5f20]c[/color][color=#dc6422]k[/color] [color=#d96d25]o[/color][color=#d77227]n[/color] [color=#d37b2b]t[/color][color=#d2802c]h[/color][color=#d0842e]o[/color][color=#ce8930]s[/color][color=#cd8d31]e[/color] [color=#c99535]t[/color][color=#c79a37]h[/color][color=#c69e38]a[/color][color=#c4a23a]t[/color] [color=#c0aa3e]a[/color][color=#bfad3f]r[/color][color=#bdb141]e[/color] [color=#bab844]l[/color][color=#b8bc46]e[/color][color=#b6bf48]s[/color][color=#b4c34a]s[/color] [color=#b1c94d]t[/color][color=#afcc4f]h[/color][color=#aecf50]a[/color][color=#acd252]n[/color] [color=#a8d856]y[/color][color=#a7db57]o[/color][color=#a5dd59]u[/color][color=#a3e05b]r[/color][color=#a1e25d]s[/color][color=#a0e45e]e[/color][color=#9ee760]l[/color][color=#9ce962]f[/color] [color=#99ed65]J[/color][color=#97ef67]a[/color][color=#95f069]c[/color][color=#94f26a]k[/color][color=#92f46c],[/color] [color=#8ff66f]d[/color][color=#8df871]i[/color][color=#8bf973]d[/color][color=#89fa75]n[/color][color=#88fb76]'[/color][color=#86fc78]t[/color] [color=#82fd7c]y[/color][color=#81fd7d]o[/color][color=#7ffe7f]u[/color][color=#7dfe81]r[/color] [color=#7afe84]m[/color][color=#78fe86]o[/color][color=#76fe88]t[/color][color=#75fe89]h[/color][color=#73fe8b]e[/color][color=#71fd8d]r[/color] [color=#6efc90]e[/color][color=#6cfc92]v[/color][color=#6afb94]e[/color][color=#69fa95]r[/color] [color=#65f899]t[/color][color=#63f69b]e[/color][color=#62f59c]l[/color][color=#60f49e]l[/color] [color=#5df0a1]y[/color][color=#5befa3]o[/color][color=#59eda5]u[/color] [color=#56e9a8]n[/color][color=#54e7aa]o[/color][color=#52e4ac]t[/color] [color=#4fe0af]t[/color][color=#4dddb1]o[/color] [color=#4ad8b4]p[/color][color=#48d5b6]i[/color][color=#46d2b8]c[/color][color=#44cfba]k[/color] [color=#41c9bd]o[/color][color=#3fc6bf]n[/color] [color=#3cbfc2]t[/color][color=#3abcc4]h[/color][color=#38b8c6]o[/color][color=#37b5c7]s[/color][color=#35b1c9]e[/color] [color=#31a9cd]l[/color][color=#30a6ce]e[/color][color=#2ea2d0]s[/color][color=#2c9ed2]s[/color] [color=#2995d5]f[/color][color=#2791d7]o[/color][color=#258dd9]r[/color][color=#2489da]t[/color][color=#2284dc]u[/color][color=#2080de]n[/color][color=#1f7bdf]a[/color][color=#1d77e1]t[/color][color=#1b72e3]e[/color] [color=#1869e6]t[/color][color=#1664e8]h[/color][color=#145fea]a[/color][color=#125aec]n[/color] [color=#0f51ef]y[/color][color=#0d4cf1]o[/color][color=#0c47f2]u[/color][color=#0a42f4]r[/color][color=#083df6]s[/color][color=#0638f8]e[/color][color=#0533f9]l[/color][color=#032efb]f[/color][color=#0129fd]?[/color]

I accept your challenge and will one vs one you as soon as you get ready... :awesome: :war: :nuke:

Edited by Stonewall14

No one cares about chicken!@#$, get over yourself and stop posting about it.

But if he stops talking about it, I won't be able to mention his second incarnation of it where he smacked talked me in his announcement topic and soon after with my response of war he ended up abandoning his alliance and ran away like a little girl.