HGH is better

Nexus of Kings

I. Non-Aggression Principle

War Jesus agrees not to attack any members of Limitless Nexus; and Limitless Nexus agrees not to attack any members of War Jesus.

II. War

This treaty allows both signatories to defend or assist each other in limitless ways if either is at war, but such assistance remains optional.

III. Aid

Both alliances are encouraged to consider aid requests by the other, but such aid remains optional.

IV. Termination

The Non-Aggression portion of this treaty remains active for 72 Hours after either party gives notification they wish to cancel.

Signed for Limitless Nexus,

Methrage, Sovereign

stonewall14, Minister of Defense

Signed for War Jesus,

King Conrad, Flail of God

Jack Layton, Great Khan

Interesting. So you're defending War Jesus by declaring war on one Doom Squad nation before War Jesus was "reformed" by Unknown Smurf?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. So you're defending War Jesus by declaring war on one Doom Squad nation before War Jesus was "reformed" by Unknown Smurf?

War Jesus is a 2 man squad or at least when this treaty was signed. Their AA has always been irrelevant. They came to our assistance when we were fighting GOONS on our own by activating this treaty against all odds, they weren't on the War Jesus AA then either. There was no way I was leaving them out to dry, against Stonewall of all people especially. He also had a debt to them from when they came to help us in a completely uphill battle activating this treaty, without us even needing to ask.

War Jesus is a 2 man squad or at least when this treaty was signed. Their AA has always been irrelevant. They came to our assistance when we were fighting GOONS on our own by activating this treaty against all odds, they weren't on the War Jesus AA then either. There was no way I was leaving them out to dry, against Stonewall of all people especially. He also had a debt to them from when they came to help us in a completely uphill battle activating this treaty, without us even needing to ask.

Oh, that's what we're doing here now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Repaying a debt to an ally who has helped us before? Yes.

In case it was missed, I was sincere about the clarification. While normally not in favor of extreme liberal interpretation of treaties, if both sides have done it and in this case MInc is fine with it (And I'm willing to bet they are), then okay. I fully intended to continue a back and forth, but your answer was actually sufficient to your position, something I had yet to really encounter in all of these debates in all of these threads. I'd recommend editing the wording though, to identify "War Jesus" as an extra-alliance entity.

War Jesus is an agreement between nations, and doesn't always

I'm sure doom kingdom has no issue with that as they do the same thing on a regular basis, the most recent and obvious example being their reformation of doomsquad to "honor" a treaty in a war that was already heavily favored in the war. The word of the day is opportunism.

War Jesus is an agreement between nations, and doesn't always

I'm sure doom kingdom has no issue with that as they do the same thing on a regular basis, the most recent and obvious example being their reformation of doomsquad to "honor" a treaty in a war that was already heavily favored in the war. The word of the day is opportunism.

The phrase of the day is don't piss in someone's cheerios if you can't take the punch to the face you're inevitably going to get. If you're stupid enough to pick 20 different fights, don't bitch and moan when they all come at you. This isn't oppertunism, it's karma, and it's a long time coming. No one should be surprised when we defend our protectorates, like no one should be surprised when we defend our members. If you're stupid enough to whine about it, you deserve it. But if you think for a second that your opinion will actually determine what we do, you're deluded. We play how we play. Don't like it? Get over it or successfully "do something about it". Until then, we'll keep doing what we're doing.

Kthxbai

The phrase of the day is don't piss in someone's cheerios if you can't take the punch to the face you're inevitably going to get. If you're stupid enough to pick 20 different fights, don't !@#$%* and moan when they all come at you. This isn't oppertunism, it's karma, and it's a long time coming. No one should be surprised when we defend our protectorates, like no one should be surprised when we defend our members. If you're stupid enough to whine about it, you deserve it. But if you think for a second that your opinion will actually determine what we do, you're deluded. We play how we play. Don't like it? Get over it or successfully "do something about it". Until then, we'll keep doing what we're doing.

Kthxbai

Please show me where I complained?

Your rage is hilarious though.

If I were raging I wouldn't be using profanity, but thank you for proving you're no better than Jemmm.

You're complaining because you call every war opportunism. You reap what you sow.

Does LN have any plans on defending the current AA named War Jesus or is it limited to the 2 signatories from War Jesus on the Nexus of Kings treaty?

I expect your war expired by the time I'm out of anarchy.

If I were raging I wouldn't be using profanity, but thank you for proving you're no better than Jemmm.

You're complaining because you call every war opportunism. You reap what you sow.

My opportunism comment was a nod to the parallel nature of the comments ITT and the 'opportunism' one.

I'm truly sorry that the only way you can maintain the semblance of control you have over your sphere is painting me as the boogeyman but anyone who pays attention (which is admittedly very few) knows the score.

I will agree with you though, you reap what you sow. Edited by Unknown Smurf

bk58n.jpg

Monsters Inc is a different alliance. The majority of our core members were at one time or another- picked up with one foot out of the door in this planet or they were misfits in their former alliances. Our offering to them was to live in a world how you want to live. War doesn't hurt our planet- if anything, it breaths life into it.

I'm sure King Zog and I will have a lot of great debates on our views of the planet (I have offered him the communication line which he accepted and I look forward to those debates).

There was a time when I believed "Sovereign" alliances caused more harm than good. What's the point of building when there is nothing to lose it for? A nation's infrastructure level does not mean anything- it's the casualty numbers that do.

With that being said, our (assumed) cultural differences with The Sovereign Order was a great war for us. However, don't let their name mislead their ability (and new friends) to contribute to the casualty numbers and for that, I would like to apologize for our offensive war with TSO.

I would also like to thank Xanth (who although we low-blowed each other, behind the scenes we have shared some funny Zingers).
I would also like to thank DE for coordinating a well thought-out counter strike.

And I would like to thank layton from War jesus, Smurth from kaskus, methrage for defending war jesus (and offering us a treaty) and Sigrun and CA, DBLVZX, Alpha Wolves for their ghost and Kal over at flying Sabres. I would also like to thank Sir Williams and Kashmir for watching the situation closely and offering advice and help with coordinating peace talks.

DE and I share a fun past- and being that we both love to fight, he knew we would never surrender and as a result we have concurred on white peace 

Fine Print: This has no bearing on the Atlas front, that is an entirely separate matter.

You burn noticed me bro I'm like sterling archer I kick ass and then quietly go back to the shadows as a secret agent lol j/k well not really but fxck it. I was glad I could help. I enjoyed getting the casualties especially offensively. o/ casualties o/ all you guys. I want to give a special shout out to TSO and TSC. I'm not a bully I knew who was in range and who wasn't. I aint never scared. But what im tryin to say is you guys were good opponents but you know I stay strapped for all you rogues thinkin you could catch me slippin. I said to much you didnt see me

I expect my war to end on 6/2/2015. I would hate to miss my opportunity to reach 5 million casualties.

If we're fighting current wars until expiration with DS, you won't see me argue with that. It will probably bring me in the top 75 at least, I'm sure Stonewall will keep throwing as many nukes as he can at me untill 6/1. Smurf is a good friend and if he were to need my help, of course I do what I can to help him. He knows how to take his blows and dish them out, so he doesn't need me countnering his counter.

If the disagreement with the OP was you'd rather finish current ongoing wars until expiraction before peace, I don' think you'll hear complaints. A warrior never expects a battle to end before expiration. So is peace at 6/2 with no new declarations what DS desires?

Edited by Methrage

The peace talks for Monsters Inc have concluded for now and the result is that terms were not accepted.

Mobilisation accelerates.

The war continues.

Huh? I'm hoping you're kidding, because this is all very confusing.

Who is actually at war? I have no idea.

Sorry for the lateness to the party, but I'm rarely on these forums. I affirm the treaty between Limitless Nexus and War Jesus and I will also note here for posterity that War Jesus has expanded to four nations since the signing of this treaty. Nonetheless, it still applies to new nations. War Jesus reserves the right to defend LN, whether from its own AA or from LN itself. Our combatants may enter at any time against any party at war with LN by this treaty. Doubtless there will be those who despise the fact that our methods are unconventional. We don't care. We do not need fake legality from some text on the Internet as validation for defending friends and allies. Pixels will be shed, I guarantee you.

Huh? I'm hoping you're kidding, because this is all very confusing.

Who is actually at war? I have no idea.

Doom Squad, The Sovereign Order (with The Crimson Army), Rouge Legion Etrangere Ane, NADC on one side.

On the other side it is Monsters Inc and Confederatio Aesir.

TSC is the only alliance no longer fighting as they agreed terms with Monsters Inc independently.

Doom Squad, The Sovereign Order (with The Crimson Army), Rouge Legion Etrangere Ane, NADC on one side.

On the other side it is Monsters Inc and Confederatio Aesir.

TSC is the only alliance no longer fighting as they agreed terms with Monsters Inc independently.

If you are correct, this gives rise to a question: why did nations from The Sovereign Order accept peace with nations from Monsters Inc? Was that a trick or they don't know that war is still ongoing?

If you are correct, this gives rise to a question: why did nations from The Sovereign Order accept peace with nations from Monsters Inc? Was that a trick or they don't know that war is still ongoing?

From what I can tell it was an honest mistake and the announcement was premature as there was a misinterpretation where a request for peace talks was misattributed as being support for white peace. All sides are now on the same page I believe and thus the war continues until terms are accepted.

This is as official as its going to get for me.

Rouge Legion Etrangere Ane both offers and accepts white peace with the entire MI side of things. We feel our goal of supressing mi's ability to harm and threaten TSO has been achieved and as such we will be moving on to handle other pressing matters that require our attention.

Good fight, good night.

Sorry for the lateness to the party, but I'm rarely on these forums. I affirm the treaty between Limitless Nexus and War Jesus and I will also note here for posterity that War Jesus has expanded to four nations since the signing of this treaty. Nonetheless, it still applies to new nations. War Jesus reserves the right to defend LN, whether from its own AA or from LN itself. Our combatants may enter at any time against any party at war with LN by this treaty. Doubtless there will be those who despise the fact that our methods are unconventional. We don't care. We do not need fake legality from some text on the Internet as validation for defending friends and allies. Pixels will be shed, I guarantee you.

Just in case it was not obvious, Doomreich remains in a state of war with LN until peace talks come to fruition...see you soon old friend...o/ :war:

Just in case it was not obvious, Doomreich remains in a state of war with LN until peace talks come to fruition...see you soon old friend...o/ :war:

You're just lucky I'm not in range of you. Funny how fast that one DS nation within range jumped into peace mode as soon as he realized he was.

Edited by Methrage