HGH is better

bk58n.jpg

Monsters Inc is a different alliance. The majority of our core members were at one time or another- picked up with one foot out of the door in this planet or they were misfits in their former alliances. Our offering to them was to live in a world how you want to live. War doesn't hurt our planet- if anything, it breaths life into it.

I'm sure King Zog and I will have a lot of great debates on our views of the planet (I have offered him the communication line which he accepted and I look forward to those debates).

There was a time when I believed "Sovereign" alliances caused more harm than good. What's the point of building when there is nothing to lose it for? A nation's infrastructure level does not mean anything- it's the casualty numbers that do.

With that being said, our (assumed) cultural differences with The Sovereign Order was a great war for us. However, don't let their name mislead their ability (and new friends) to contribute to the casualty numbers and for that, I would like to apologize for our offensive war with TSO.

I would also like to thank Xanth (who although we low-blowed each other, behind the scenes we have shared some funny Zingers).
I would also like to thank DE for coordinating a well thought-out counter strike.

And I would like to thank layton from War jesus, Smurth from kaskus, methrage for defending war jesus (and offering us a treaty) and Sigrun and CA, DBLVZX, Alpha Wolves for their ghost and Kal over at flying Sabres. I would also like to thank Sir Williams and Kashmir for watching the situation closely and offering advice and help with coordinating peace talks.

DE and I share a fun past- and being that we both love to fight, he knew we would never surrender and as a result we have concurred on white peace 

Fine Print: This has no bearing on the Atlas front, that is an entirely separate matter.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fun war both sides lost casualties but one came out on top I would like to thank The Dark Emperor ,Xanth, and all TSO members on winning this war 

Cheers 

-ElPresidente 

I'm sure King Zog and I will have a lot of great debates on our views of the planet (I have offered him the communication line which he accepted and I look forward to those debates).

I'm not sure what actual 'debate' there will be. I don't think we disagree on the nature of the world so much as how one ought to conduct oneself within it.

Ignoring that for a moment, congratulations on settling this.

(Also, it's 'kingzog'. All one word, lower case, no spaces; an hommage to days when user and file names were eight characters or less, all lower case, etc. In effect, it's an admission that I'm old.)

(Also, it's 'kingzog'. All one word, lower case, no spaces; an hommage to days when user and file names were eight characters or less, all lower case, etc. In effect, it's an admission that I'm old.)

Experience tells me you're fighting a losing battle here. I'm sir william/Sir William to many (including the OP and my wife!) and no amount of corrections has ever changed that.

Curious minds inquire: Does this declaration of white peace include all parties that entered on TSO's behalf as well as all parties that entered on Monster Inc's?

Experience tells me you're fighting a losing battle here. I'm sir william/Sir William to many (including the OP and my wife!) and no amount of corrections has ever changed that.

Curious minds inquire: Does this declaration of white peace include all parties that entered on TSO's behalf as well as all parties that entered on Monster Inc's?

No sir, it does not at this time...Doom has not agreed to it... :war:

That is my understanding.

I'm sorry but you are mistaken... :gun: I'm confident a more official stance will be forthcoming from Doomsphere shortly, thank you for your patience... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

I'm sorry but you are mistaken... :gun: I'm confident a more official stance will be forthcoming from Doomsphere shortly, thank you for youe patience... :awesome:

What was your reason for entering again? Just curious.

At any rate I will eagerly await such clarification.

I'm sorry but you are mistaken... :gun: I'm confident a more official stance will be forthcoming from Doomsphere shortly, thank you for your patience... :awesome:

Despite you attacking our ally with no reason ever given, I was ready to do white peace assuming you peace everyone involved. Although your attack on War Jesus was still you knowingly hitting our ally with no reason given, so white peace would be very generous considering you have not justified your attacks on our ally at all. The only excuse I've heard from you is you're no longer bound by the NAP portion of the Nexus of Kings treaty due to no longer being part of Limitless Nexus. However that doesn't change that you knew Limitless Nexus was still bound by that treaty and you hit him anyways.

You've made a lot of threats regarding Doom Sphere, but I doubt they are all as idiotic as you think. Sure you're not just digging yourself deeper into a hole here? Edited by Methrage

And I would like to thank, Smurth from kaskus,

I am not currently, have never been, nor do I ever plan to be in Kaskus.  As for thanking me, I stand in philosophical opposition to pretty much everything Monster's Inc has done since it's DoE, but you're welcome, I guess.

Despite you attacking our ally with no reason ever given, I was ready to do white peace assuming you peace everyone involved. Although your attack on War Jesus was still you knowingly hitting our ally with no reason given, so white peace would be very generous considering you have not justified your attacks on our ally at all. The only excuse I've heard from you is you're no longer bound by the NAP portion of the Nexus of Kings treaty due to no longer being part of Limitless Nexus. However that doesn't change that you knew Limitless Nexus was still bound by that treaty and you hit him anyways.

You've made a lot of threats regarding Doom Sphere, but I doubt they are all as idiotic as you think. Sure you're not just digging yourself deeper into a hole here?

DoomSquad does not accept peace with Monsters Inc, or Limitless Nexus. We were not approached for signatures, or consultation for the peace deal. This was posted pre-maturely in an attempt by Monsters Inc to avoid further damage. I get why they did it, but you jumped the gun. And Methrage, we will defend our members, He doesn't speak out of turn, you do.

Edited by Gh0s7

DoomSquad does not accept peace with Monsters Inc, or Limitless Nexus. We were not approached for signatures, or consultation for the peace deal. This was posted pre-maturely in an attempt by Monsters Inc to avoid further damage. I get why they did it, but you jumped the gun. And Methrage, we will defend our members, He doesn't speak out of turn, you do.

If Stonewall was attacking on your behalf, it was you guys who attacked first with no explanation given. We defend our allies, you know that.

If Stonewall was attacking on your behalf, it was you guys who attacked first with no explanation given. We defend our allies, you know that.

What ally are you defending? I haven't been paying attention to wars declared.

What ally are you defending? I haven't been paying attention to wars declared.

Since Doom Squad didn't make an announcement when they attacked, we didn't post any either. Their choice if they want war expanded or not.

Since Doom Squad didn't make an announcement when they attacked, we didn't post any either. Their choice if they want war expanded or not.

I was more referring to war screens, I've been present in all of the "official DoWs" thus far. My question of who you are defending still stands though.

I was more referring to war screens, I've been present in all of the "official DoWs" thus far. My question of who you are defending still stands though.

Nexus of Kings

I. Non-Aggression Principle

War Jesus agrees not to attack any members of Limitless Nexus; and Limitless Nexus agrees not to attack any members of War Jesus.

II. War

This treaty allows both signatories to defend or assist each other in limitless ways if either is at war, but such assistance remains optional.

III. Aid

Both alliances are encouraged to consider aid requests by the other, but such aid remains optional.

IV. Termination

The Non-Aggression portion of this treaty remains active for 72 Hours after either party gives notification they wish to cancel.

Signed for Limitless Nexus,

Methrage, Sovereign

stonewall14, Minister of Defense

Signed for War Jesus,

King Conrad, Flail of God

Jack Layton, Great Khan