Popping some Roids

Mist likely just declare to be honest. Spying is a no no.

believe me alexio, i have no interest in spying your piss-poor alliance. it was information brought to me, because it was about us and the current conflictc. However, given Atlas' past and poor preformances at warring, this doesn't surprise me. have fun with you and 2 others atlas being engaged in "war"

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'spy' here is actually the dissident that sent Hitchcock the screenshots in the first place.

You're trying to shoot the messenger. If anything you should be thanking him for letting you know you have a leak.

I think in that case the issue should be brought up in private. Not posted to the owf expecting nothing to come of it. 

Funny thing is the person that did the spying is wait for it... In monsters inc as well. Well what do ya know. Going down the same route as well. Still came into hitchcock possession. He still posted the ss on the owf. He still thinks it's okay to do that.

Funny thing is the person that did the spying is wait for it... In monsters inc as well. Well what do ya know. Going down the same route as well. Still came into hitchcock possession. He still posted the ss on the owf. He still thinks it's okay to do that.

and your alliance are still cowards... so it doesn't change much

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Wait. It seems were all working on different sets of facts here. Where am I wrong:

1) Atlas discusses hitting MInc because of nothing else happening on cn but their war
2) member gets frustrated at atlas and joins MInc bringing screenshots
3) Atlas declares on MInc

Or is it:
Atlas sees MINC has screenshots and believes that MInc intentionally put a spy in Atlas' alliance in order to ..well spy on them?

Either way, Lord Hitchcock shouldn't have posted the private info on the OWF. Not if he wanted peace and good relations, anyway. This was a big mistake, and in the future hopefully Hitchcock has the good sense not to share private info that he shouldn't have to begin with.

Atlas just did what 99% of alliances would do in their situation. Good luck, Atlas!

I, for one, am enjoying the squirming in this development. Now the noble people waging war over sanctions are trying to weasel out of spying being a valid CB? A more cynical man might suggest that their opinions fit what's convenient at the time...

o/ Atlas

A real CB on my Planet Bob?  That is a rare thing indeed.  Of course it seems that Monsters Inc is an alliance of such complete and total incompetence that they hand out valid CBs like candy.  The plus side of these idiots becoming Planet Bobs punching bag is at least it gives us something to talk about.

Wait. It seems were all working on different sets of facts here. Where am I wrong:

1) Atlas discusses hitting MInc because of nothing else happening on cn but their war
2) member gets frustrated at atlas and joins MInc bringing screenshots
3) Atlas declares on MInc

Or is it:
Atlas sees MINC has screenshots and believes that MInc intentionally put a spy in Atlas' alliance in order to ..well spy on them?

1. Atlas discusses hitting MInc.

2. Members seem to indicate they're not ready/interested in providing more than financial support.

3. Ex-Atlas members gives MInc. screenshots.

4. MInc. foolishly makes said screenshots public, opening them up to a charge of, at the very least, 'receiving stolen information' and essentially forcing Atlas' hand.

5. Atlas declares war.

6. The usual group of apologists show up to make a remarkably poor case for this being opportunistic.

As CBs go, it's rock solid; unlike, for example, declaring war as a result of some name-calling.