House - Secretary General

Zygon - Deputy Secretary General

5/24/2015   

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the front, NADC!

Wow Ceres, didn't think you were playing anymore based upon your war stats. Are you ever gonna fight back, or will you continue to let everyone else do the work for you while you sit back rocking with your thumb up your ass cuddling your pixelated teddy?

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=788728

Wow Ceres, didn't think you were playing anymore based upon your war stats. Are you ever gonna fight back, or will you continue to let everyone else do the work for you while you sit back rocking with your thumb up your ass cuddling your pixelated teddy?

You quit Atlas "because" of a player you'd had zero interaction with, and war stats are dumb to brag about.

Well, at least you get a check?

He is also probably Bill locked.

Hostilities have been ignored.

Hey, remember I was one of the first in these wars. You pretty much hit a guy in the back of the head and then began kicking him while he was on the ground. Love the hospitality. I thought you guys were "war experts", you should know why I'm not fighting back. Have I asked for peace yet, or are you just happy to see me?

Yes, to my friends in NADC, what the good IGoFA of SNX said:

Good luck friends :D*

*you'll need it because if you get countered your allies will drop you for choosing to escalate an unjust defensive war

Your nuclear attack against Ceres Soveign was a success. Ceres Soveign lost 0 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 231.840 miles of land, 77.28 technology, 217.93 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Ceres Soveign will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

Hey, remember I was one of the first in these wars. You pretty much hit a guy in the back of the head and then began kicking him while he was on the ground. Love the hospitality. I thought you guys were "war experts", you should know why I'm not fighting back. Have I asked for peace yet, or are you just happy to see me?

Always happy to see ya Ceres.

But at least send CMs

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ceres Soveign. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to incite the enemy population to desire a new government type. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Your nuclear attack against Ceres Soveign was a success. Ceres Soveign lost 0 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 231.840 miles of land, 77.28 technology, 217.93 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Ceres Soveign will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ceres Soveign. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to incite the enemy population to desire a new government type. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Congrats, you've run successful ops in a war! Would you like a service medal?