Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

Although as long as I'm Senator on Brown, even if I'm bill locked at ZI with most of the world against me; I'll still carry out my Senate Duties from ZI & not let my supporters down.

You have let your supporters down, down a whole lot of infra sweetheart.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, we can work all this out right now; I haven't realized till now that this obsession with me the other side possesses isnt born out of hate, but the same affection that leads to proverbial pigtail pulling on the playground of yore.

Well I have a solution to channel those confusing emotions you're dealing with; Methrage, I formally induct you into the ancient and noble order of the Margrave Fan Club, and offer you the most wieghty office of Club President. You may of course appoint your own officers, but i would recommend King Neptune as your vice; I don't think Hitchcock and Sigrun are quite to the point where they can consciously acknowledge their affections.

Refusal of this office will of course automatically inflict you with it anyway; acceptance will automatically make Limitless Nexus at large an extension of the club, with all the rights and responsibilities that implies.

Now that we have passed this stone of contention, I look forward to the swift conclusion of hostilities.

Signed under my authority as dread sovereign and Margrave of the Margrave Fan Club,

Margrave, Piper, \m/ember, and HARSH TASK MASTER of Kashmir.

This is actually pretty stupid. Not sure why you felt the need to post this.

Lol margrave has nothing to do with you lot getting peace. If you want peace send me your surrender.

Only until I coup you and Will. Then we can get Kashmir moving towards the right direction: the adoration/decrying of how awesome/terrible I am.

So I guess helping you fight your war doesn't interest him either? Thought you were the best of friends....

He can still help from peace mode and there is no reason to play all our cards right away. Seems many of these alliances attacking us are gearing up for a long & drawn out war.

Edited by Methrage

It'll end once we get our white peace.

I tried setting up peace talks. Did my bit. Walsh broke that by inviting half the OWF over and derailed those.

It's not a problem to continue. My casualties rank is something I'm quite pleased with. I've got 33 wars on my screens and out damaged 32 of them.

T

They still seem to be bringing in more alliances, with no intention of peace; so it doesn't look like it will end anytime soon.

You are being exterminated. I explained this to you in a prior thread but I will do you the service of explaining it again. Your time as the star of the show here is coming to an end, I tire of you. The correct strategy to enable that outcome is being employed. Had you paid attention, rather than create another work of fiction about your battlefield prowess you may have had a chance at a way out. You never really were good at listening were you though? To sum it up for you in simplistic terms, we are no longer living in your world Methrage your living in ours, and in ours you are no longer desired. 

Tell you what sweetpea, I'll come out of peacemode when your darling boyfriend RUKUNU does.

You would be wise to stay in PM. If the grapevine is correct and you have people willing to cover your ass you are going to be one expensive date for them, sweetpea.

You are being exterminated. I explained this to you in a prior thread but I will do you the service of explaining it again. Your time as the star of the show here is coming to an end, I tire of you. The correct strategy to enable that outcome is being employed. Had you paid attention, rather than create another work of fiction about your battlefield prowess you may have had a chance at a way out. You never really were good at listening were you though? To sum it up for you in simplistic terms, we are no longer living in your world Methrage your living in ours, and in ours you are no longer desired. 

You would be wise to stay in PM. If the grapevine is correct and you have people willing to cover your ass you are going to be one expensive date for them, sweetpea.

Purging players from planet Bob... The activity, loyalty, and fun Methrage brings is worth sticking with him to the very end Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Although as long as I'm Senator on Brown, even if I'm bill locked at ZI with most of the world against me; I'll still carry out my Senate Duties from ZI & not let my supporters down.

Back in April 1945, there was a fellow in a similar position to you that lived in a concrete bunker.  Unlike him, you have a choice about what happens next.

Meth, drama follows you around.  You live for it.  Your friends suffer for it.  That anyone would actually vote for you for senator is appalling.  It would be one thing if you were actually driven by a desire to advance Brown team or or you sought more equity among the various Brown alliances.  You seek no such thing.  It's ALL about ego with you, whatever you want to say otherwise for the benefit of others.  Re-read what you wrote above.  That's delusional.  You are letting your supporters and Brown team down generally every single day you refuse to surrender and end this damn war. 

Purging players from planet Bob... The activity, loyalty, and fun Methrage brings is worth sticking with him to the very end

....and yet just a couple of days ago you were talking about quite the opposite.

I just hope Methrage never finds out.

Purging players from planet Bob... The activity, loyalty, and fun Methrage brings is worth sticking with him to the very end

The end has already come and gone, the narrative now is how to you justify the time investment? "sticking around" for what exactly? Methrage and 23 pages of a stupidity contest? Look around, this is as good as its going to get, and it aint pretty. However I will give him this, he drew it out for a long time and when its my time I'll go in a similar manner but not with all the fanfare. When I first crossed paths with him back in citadel and he was running FCC I never thought for a moment the ideological nonsense he espoused in that venue would extrapolate out to this application.

A couple of years of this is enough, its time for a lot of us to go away.  

You have fun out there, and remember "its not a lie, if you believe its true" George Castanza.