Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gh0s7 I know you aren't thick. Him posting here after the fact and intentionally braking forum rules multiple times, does show sour grapes.

Breaking* and no I actually don't care. However rather give you all a piece of what I'm actually thinking about you all.

This fan club is a scam! It came with orange paint labeled "cover yourself and be a basketball" a beeper (that doesn't work), 2 margrave selfies and the free t-shirt that was 'supposed' to be included in my shipment was indeed... Wait for it... Not included

Methrage, he's making a really strong effort to replace you as Club President; how are you going to deal with this power struggle in my fan club?

Methrage, he's making a really strong effort to replace you as Club President; how are you going to deal with this power struggle in my fan club?

We'll probably hit lady dokota for not shipping the free t-shirt and then stripes will enter and then that leaves us no choice but to hit stripes

We'll probably hit lady dokota for not shipping the free t-shirt and then stripes will enter and then that leaves us no choice but to hit stripes

You mean, "We would hit Lady Dakota and Stripes, but since we are terribly low on the NS scale, we'll just use up oxygen that's better used elsewhere."

<: ~ D

no I actually don't care.

You are just calling people retards etcetera in an out of character area of the forums over in game actions...Course you don't care. Methrage for the love of all things great remove his sanction and don't repeat it as this player may have a breakdown over a game, all the while pretending not to care.

Edited by the rebel

After talking to DK my understanding is that they requested these sanctions from Atlas due to the log dumps made by Hitchcock without any reason. Obviously its possible to conjecture other reasons for this but that's the official reason and it's one I accept.

The sanctions were limited to aid sanctions so I do think responding with trade sanctions was a little heavy-handed. Tevron is also not a rogue senator if this was a government-sanctioned action.

Methrage I've advised you many times and my advice hasn't always been valued, but DK is a whole different monster from messing around with Kashmir and the more alliances you draw in against you the more elite lower tier nations you have to fight. I'm sure you remember FAN back in 07, they were good fighters but they ended up spending two years in PM in the end.

I respect your fighting spirit, we are both stubborn ex-FCCers after all but don't put me in a position where I have to pick between you and DK because I will do what's best for SNX; as to MI they have no currency with me at all.

This is fucking BS and I protest.

I'm the official and rightful President of the Margrave Fan Club and have been it's President since April 1st 2010.

For the sake of these impassioned but unaware new members I suggest you read the charter.

Charter of the Margrave Fan Club (MFC)

Purpose The purpose of the MFC is to help ensure the safety of all on Planet Bob by keeping Margrave distracted from any actual events.

Rights and Responsibilities

1. Membership in the MFC confers no rights whatsoever.
2. Membership in the MFC confers no responsibilities whatsoever.
3. The MFC is not an alliance.
4. Even though the MFC is not an alliance, and does not have "Order" in its name, it is to be assumed that any reference made by anyone to "The Orders" includes the MFC.

Membership
1. Membership in the MFC is open to all those who wish to pump up Margrave's ego until he explodes, all those those who sincerely wish he would get professional help, and all those who would like to see him go under a bus.
2. Membership in the MFC may be conferred (or "inflicted") upon anyone by Margrave or any government official of the MFC, whether they want to be a member or not.
3. Every member of the MFC remains a member for life, whether they want to be or not.
4. Margrave is not a member of the MFC.

Government
1. The MFC will hold regular elections to determine just how great and/or lame Margrave is.
2. Margrave or any government official of the MFC may appoint any other individual into any government position of the MFC that they make up at any time, whether that individual wants to serve or not.
3. Every government official of the MFC serves for life, whether they want to or not.
4. Margrave is Margrave. No one else is Margrave.

War
1. Our chief weapons are logic bombs and witticisms.
2. Our chief weapons are logic bombs, witticisms and overinflated ego.
3. Our chief weapons are logic bombs, witticisms, overinflated ego, and self-deprecating humor.
4. Amongst our chief weapons are logic bombs, witticisms, overinflated ego, self-deprecating humor, and Monty Python references.

Revision |
1. This charter may not be voided, because it says so. Any attempts to void the charter fail by default. Dibs, no get-backs.
2. This charter may not be amended.
3. This charter has never been amended, regardless of any apparent evidence to the contrary.

If you have to ask: 1. Your chain. 2. It is being yanked. 3. Duh.

After talking to DK my understanding is that they requested these sanctions from Atlas due to the log dumps made by Hitchcock without any reason. Obviously its possible to conjecture other reasons for this but that's the official reason and it's one I accept.

The sanctions were limited to aid sanctions so I do think responding with trade sanctions was a little heavy-handed. Tevron is also not a rogue senator if this was a government-sanctioned action.

Methrage I've advised you many times and my advice hasn't always been valued, but DK is a whole different monster from messing around with Kashmir and the more alliances you draw in against you the more elite lower tier nations you have to fight. I'm sure you remember FAN back in 07, they were good fighters but they ended up spending two years in PM in the end.

I respect your fighting spirit, we are both stubborn ex-FCCers after all but don't put me in a position where I have to pick between you and DK because I will do what's best for SNX; as to MI they have no currency with me at all.

I did not sanction Hershey back despite his sanction on me, or the Senators from the various other colors sphere I was sanctioned on.

I did not sanction Hershey back despite his sanction on me, or the Senators from the various other colors sphere I was sanctioned on.

My point is that DK has alot of worldwide influence as demonstrated by these sanctions and you should go have a polite chat with WhiteChocolate or Hershey, they are good folks and worth talking to anyway.

However it is kind of ridiculous for DK & all these other alliances to get involved, so Margrave can try getting a surrender due to being mad about me not going along with him negotiating a surrender for me in a war I was winning. (Which he also had no business being involved in from the start).

However it is kind of ridiculous for DK & all these other alliances to get involved, so Margrave can try getting a surrender due to being mad about me not going along with him negotiating a surrender for me in a war I was winning. (Which he also had no business being involved in from the start).

Remember, Lord Hitchcock made the log-dumps, before this point DK was uninvolved at all.

IV. Tactical Dispositions

1. Sun Tzu said: The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy.

2. To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself. Edited by Immortan Junka

Remember, Lord Hitchcock made the log-dumps, before this point DK was uninvolved at all.

IV. Tactical Dispositions

1. Sun Tzu said: The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy.

2. To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

As far as I know, we're still not fighting DK. So far their involvement has been limited to sanctioning me on Pink, which I don't really care about. Atlas claimed the sanction request came from Stripes as well, which is a really stupid reason to sanction someone.

If Margrave feels its worth Alexio being without trades for the duration he wants to try getting this surrender & Stripes being stuck at war; that is his choice. Although I'm willing to call a truce. (Between both sides)

Edited by Methrage

You know I'm not in charge of Kashmir, right? Even if I wanted to give you peace, which I don't, the will of the people of Kashmir and the orders of my King preclude me from doing so.

This is not my war, and this isn't merely about your bungling of my peace treaty. This is karma, and you're paying your debt to society one sanction, one nuke at a time.

I'm just sharing what DK has told me, do what you will with the intelligence.

White Chocolate already told me much of what you did, but I think I'm going to play some ps4. I'll log in at update, do some attacks. See how things go from there, maybe do a forum blackout for a while.

You know I'm not in charge of Kashmir, right? Even if I wanted to give you peace, which I don't, the will of the people of Kashmir and the orders of my King preclude me from doing so.

This is not my war, and this isn't merely about your bungling of my peace treaty. This is karma, and you're paying your debt to society one sanction, one nuke at a time.

I know early on you were bragging to Sigrun you were going to get me to surrender before this is over, we both agreed that was never going to happen. I'll say my goodbyes to this world before that happens, but I've been in far worse situations before & never needed to. Edited by Methrage

Although as long as I'm Senator on Brown, even if I'm bill locked at ZI with most of the world against me; I'll still carry out my Senate Duties from ZI & not let my supporters down.

Edited by Methrage

As president of the margrave fan club- Id like to share a couple of opening statements:

Margrave can count to infinity, twice.

When Alexander bell invented the telephone he missed 3 calls from margrave.

Margrave has already been to Mars, that's why there are no signs of life.

Margrave can cut through a hot knife with butter.