Apocalypse Inbound

Hold up buddy. I wasn't even talking to LH until EP said a merger might be a good idea. I got on, was like what is going on guys? I talked to MI for hours. The merger just sorta stuck with me how beneficial we would be. Then the ex-leader comes on and says, IFBTjFv.png

I come to defense of EP and get in an hour long tense discussion with Ceres. He insults me, He insults Monsters. He was very close minded. I post my resignation and go over to NADC, who denies me. Go to SNX, NADC tells SNX, you accept him we roll you (Not like that, but you get the idea :P). So I am like, well TSO really doesn't like me. Enemy of thy enemy is friend. Oh, go to Monsters. I don't work for Hitchcock (Obviously I do now because he is my master :P). Appears Premier and Prime Minister had all the power. With a weak government, seemed time for TSO to come to a close. I mean, look how they fend for themselves.

Anyway, I just wanted you guys to know what I am up to :P. I still love TSO members, Ceres is sorta a dick now, but most of the time before this we got along.

Really curious, Whats "kill children" and how do i get involved??

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry man, I'm doing my best lol

Let it also be noted that when peace comes between TSC and MI, it will be white peace. We will neither offer nor accept reps to or from anybody.

I can agree with this solution and don't think this needs further escalation. Both alliances get to test their skills, gain experience for generals, gain war glory and then walk away with white peace after a few rounds. TSC had a treaty to honor, but I don't think either side is at a big enough disadvantage skill can't make up for it.

UnknownSmurf ITT:

backpedaling-o.gif

There is no infamy after grievous insults, just a hit to relations, which is quite justified honestly.

However, demanding reps gives a big aggressive expansion penalty, which probably isn't worth it.

Really curious, Whats "kill children" and how do i get involved??

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LjSnAJeSwHmwuCHFZS5Imc2EZ8xanUJwMRsiCSL63ag/edit?usp=sharing

I'm sorry to dissipoint you. At Monsters Inc, we let our children grow and prosper. We don't kill them that often :D ITS THE OTHER PARENTS CHILDREN WE WANT.

Tywin, you bring nothing to the table, as always. Thank you for wasting me 30 seconds to read it and another minute to complain about it. I COULDA LOST MY VIRGINTY IN THAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ceres, http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10041

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LjSnAJeSwHmwuCHFZS5Imc2EZ8xanUJwMRsiCSL63ag/edit?usp=sharing

I'm sorry to dissipoint you. At Monsters Inc, we let our children grow and prosper. We don't kill them that often :D ITS THE OTHER PARENTS CHILDREN WE WANT.

Tywin, you bring nothing to the table, as always. Thank you for wasting me 30 seconds to read it and another minute to complain about it. I COULDA LOST MY VIRGINTY IN THAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem like quite the class act that I'm sure TSO will miss deeply.

you have actually started believing your own bs these days haven't you. At some point you have to realize no one trusts nor believes anything you say based on your track record.

I do not believe you speak for 'everyone' or that Smurf's track record justifies your comment. He's typically been one of the more honest leaders here, and one of the few who will take responsibility when things dont work out as planned.

I do not believe you speak for 'everyone' or that Smurf's track record justifies your comment. He's typically been one of the more honest leaders here, and one of the few who will take responsibility when things dont work out as planned.

Have you read a single Unknown Smurf post? I ask because that's something you'd say if you hadn't. Edited by Neo Uruk

Xanths rants:

Your alliance is trying to rehash old hemogony NPO tactics.

There are a good many of us not associated with tca that have come to the aid of tso in this war. We have come because your leaders are attempting to bring back long dead ideals that this [edit; word taken out] flight long and hard to do away with.

*Holy Shit Tywin, what the hell did you put in their Kool-Aid????

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Have you read a single Unknown Smurf post? I ask because that's something you'd say if you hadn't.

TThe one time I open the ignored posts in a thread and it's one I actually actual green with... I agree with rey... you win cn, you win.

Haha thought thats what it'd be, thus i am already involved xD

TThe one time I open the ignored posts in a thread and it's one I actually actual green with... I agree with rey... you win cn, you win.

Smurf is just trying to get peace for his friends, even if they made a mistake. I don't see how that is crazy or would drive you to agree with Rey. Smurf still has many friends. You're drinking your Kool-Aid if you really think Smurf is the type of guy you are trying to portray him.

I think TSC is a good alliance from what little I know of them, so I don't want to see them come to blows with our allies and would likely have friends on both sides if this turned into something bigger. I don't think it will, so I think Smurf can relax, let TSC and MI exchange some blows to get the war out of their system, then we'll see white peace. What I find surprising is you would stoop as low as agreeing with Rey to try adding some legitimacy to another of his baseless comments, one which is just as baseless as the rest of the ones which come from him.

I like SRA, so seeing you giving Rey high fives, as you bounce off his comments to try dragging a good and honorable man's name through the mud is the most disappointing thing I've seen come of this thread.

Merth, don't worry smurf will try to see you up the river eventually too. I've been his direct ally for years and in that time I've seen him attempt to sell completely sell his allies up the river on multiple accounts.

Believe me, I don't like that I agree with rey eother. I much more prefer the times I make him delete his nation in a hail of nuclear bullets.

Minimac's afk for a bit due to that pesky RL. But yeah, I'd just like to point out that we'd rather not see this escalate either. TSO had every right to have us help in this case, and TSC doesn't bear any ill will to anyone involved.

Also, shoutouts to President Hardin for providing enjoyable conversation throughout our war so far. It's nice to find someone who, like me, doesn't take their wars too seriously and can just kick back and enjoy the fireworks :P

Have you read a single Unknown Smurf post? I ask because that's something you'd say if you hadn't.

Oh Rey, how did you sneak off of my ignore list? Back to the Halls of Irrelevant Infantile Idiots with you!

Alex, your avatar is as disgusting to look at as always. Thanks for presenting a vile face for the world to suffer through in order to read your announcements!

Stop making us agree with you! :frantic:

Merth, don't worry smurf will try to see you up the river eventually too. I've been his direct ally for years and in that time I've seen him attempt to sell completely sell his allies up the river on multiple accounts.

Believe me, I don't like that I agree with rey eother. I much more prefer the times I make him delete his nation in a hail of nuclear bullets.

Yes indeed big fun running ReyRey into the ground was had by all... :awesome:

Blahahahaha... :facepalm: :lol1:

Stop making us agree with you! :frantic:

Yes indeed big fun running ReyRey into the ground was had by all... :awesome:

Blahahahaha... :facepalm: :lol1:

Even if Kaskus didn't get involved militarily, they gave us the funding we needed to keep swatting down the nations which came at us like flies, despite us getting hit with no time to rebuild after fighting many wars one after the other, with many overlapping. I don't know about you, but I was winning all my battles when you left; with their top leader included among those engaged with us. There are more ways to support an ally than direct military action, that you fail to see that and hold this vendetta against Kaskus is disappointing. Had you stayed a little longer, Sardonic would of been nuclear dust.

Love the sarcasm here. Super true; his nation was cool until it was revealed his nation was an absolute traitor.

No one should ever trust elite virgin.

No surprise that alliances rejected him and he was forced to go to Monsters Inc

Edited by XxHouseArrestXx

I am a lot of things but I've never tried to sell my allies up the river.

If anything my fault lays in always supporting my allies.