Avengers Announcement

The Avengers and Defcon1 meet here for our 3rd war each of the round.

Good clean fun warring for all.

Stats

The Avengers

22 Nations

302k NS

13700 AvNS

66 Nukes

10MPs

13 SDIs

D1

21 Nations

305k NS

14500 AvNS

63 Nukes

10MPs

16 SDIs

Avengers Assemble!

BREAKING NEWS:

"Recent rogue cruise missile spy operations against The Misfits have recently come to the attention of the Avengers government. We realize how damaging these attacks can be, and also would like to extend a kind defense gesture to The Misfits. We have your backs, guys! The Avengers declare war on D1, the culprit and initiator of these rogue attacks."

Added a source provided by Avengers spies.
Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

:frantic: :popcorn:

So my two good friends  are all out the one for the other...Again!   This time... plain good looking stats...! 

Well, this is a real good one for the enjoyment and entertainment of the rest of us here...!  AND for the actual combatants,of

course...!  :awesome:

o/ avengers,  o/ Defcon -1

:war: :gun: :nuke:

We try to keep the stats as even as possible and then what happens?

Couple War Doves nations decide to unbalance things a bit and I have to ask......Why?

You guys just really felt it necessary to go there?

I just don't get it is all.

Oh well.......carry on.

I am sick for a few weeks and come back to too many threads full of E-peen measuring and baseless accusations. Before I make the decision to avoid all this rubbish from now on I would like to address this quote. 

We try to keep the stats as even as possible and then what happens?

Couple War Doves nations decide to unbalance things a bit and I have to ask......Why?

You guys just really felt it necessary to go there?

I just don't get it is all.

Oh well.......carry on.

I think you'll find that even though those nations were in War Doves last round and rounds previous to that, this round they were in Alpha Wolves before joining Defcon 1 and have had no communication with myself or other War Doves government. A simple check of their war screens shows that they were in Alpha Wolves and never in War Doves. Their team colour being white and not green also kind of leans to that too. So to answer your question we didn't feel the need to go there and there is nothing for you to get. Sorry to point out that you were wrong. 

Oh well.......carry on.

Edited by howlin mad

I am sick for a few weeks and come back to too many threads full of E-peen measuring and baseless accusations. Before I make the decision to avoid all this rubbish from now on I would like to address this quote. 

I think you'll find that even though those nations were in War Doves last round and rounds previous to that, this round they were in Alpha Wolves before joining Defcon 1 and have had no communication with myself or other War Doves government. A simple check of their war screens shows that they were in Alpha Wolves and never in War Doves. Their team colour being white and not green also kind of leans to that too. So to answer your question we didn't feel the need to go there and there is nothing for you to get. Sorry to point out that you were wrong. 
Oh well.......carry on.

Can confirm. Czar and malarkian left WD to create their own alliance this round, Alpha Wolves. We haven't seen nor heard from them since.

EDIT: On second thought, I'm not even sure Czar and Malarkian were in WD last round. They might have made the move to D1 last round, which would make sense as to why they're helping D1 now. I'll do some digging and get back to you. Edited by Samwise

My apologies to both Howling Mad and Samwise as it seems I was in err with my above statement.

I recognized the names and did not even bother to check that they were no longer War Doves since they had been for so many rounds.

My mistake and my bad.

Please forgive my assumption.

My apologies to both Howling Mad and Samwise as it seems I was in err with my above statement.

I recognized the names and did not even bother to check that they were no longer War Doves since they had been for so many rounds.

My mistake and my bad.

Please forgive my assumption.

It's no problem. :) I did check, and despite War Doves keeping terrible records since I left, I was still able to find that the last round they applied War Doves was 33.

Looks like what I said all along was true, AW is just a run off of D1.

So you have what looks to be spy slot filling from D1 and KaBoom, and now 2 of AW top nations and leaders jump over to D1 to fight a war already in progress. The same exact thing that DT did in our war with D1.

I wouldn't expect D1 to allow this as the stats were very close, D1 even having a bit better odds and no one could complain. However, it looks like D1 masked them into the alliance so I'm guessing that they must condone this.

I could just imagine the shiat storm that specific people would spray all over this post if this would have been TA doing this! Like I always said, and proof yet again, what's good for some people and alliances is not for others!

I don't think TA will ever get a fair shake at things no matter how hard they try to make things fair!

BG

Edited by Burning Glory

It figures that Russian Czar would be one of them. He was a scumbag last round, he's a scumbag this round, and presumably every round. He was noteworthy last round for his post-peace attacks when D1 hit FF. Since both former AW nations have now been accepted into D1, I guess their attacks were sanctioned at least and requested at worst. Poor show, D1.

Yo nothing but squabble squabble squabble here anymore.  No complaints here, good fair fighting war between the two top weary targets of TE.  Were having fun and making new fun everyday.  Some have noticed the white colored nations (flags hard not to notice) entering the war.  We had the opportunity to war and serve together last few editions.  They know and understand the role of D1, to make war keep playing fields even and blow stuffs up!  Nobody asked anyone to join in.  When I noticed their approach I masked, so yes I had approved.  Nothing out of play as history has it here, just loyal nations of TE making battle.   

So let's all make better TE,, nothing dirty all good fair wars..  All of my targets are having fun blow'en my laundry all over the field.  TE always a cleavor new twist too happen.

Yo its a beautiful day here!  Anways, some gripping about being crushed by us, so we will be offering peace to those who want out of the destruction!!  D1 wants to war friendly.  Some will receive peace who have mentioned curb stomping!  Best too all!  Oh, being in anarchy wont allow us to roll into other strikes, so just say'en (sincere).

Yo its a beautiful day here!  Anways, some gripping about being crushed by us, so we will be offering peace to those who want out of the destruction!!  D1 wants to war friendly.  Some will receive peace who have mentioned curb stomping!  Best too all!  Oh, being in anarchy wont allow us to roll into other strikes, so just say'en (sincere).

No one in The Avengers mentioned anything about getting curbstomped or wanting peace.

Yo Brutal Gamers of TE.  D1 and Avengers reached agreement to peace out 20/21 update!  Many nations on both sides fought very well.  The move was anticipated Avengers hitting D1 purely because of the numbers and boards showed almost a even match.  This is what TE is about taking on AA's to keep one AA from running away with unreachable powers.  Making small updeclares is the contest of TE, besides all the great stuffs you can win from admin rewards.

It is my hope all AA's can appreciate the strategy and skill to really embark on victorious results.  Sucks when your getting clobbered or dirty ops, but together all AA's can have the effect and resolve of this great game!  

B-)

Well, congrats to all participants and followers of the incidences...!   Cowboy and co.. DDog and Team...!   Great show ! 

WE need more of that("DAT") around here....!   As fair as possible and When Possible...!   The fun and War actions must continue ON...! :D :ehm: :war: :nuke: :popcorn:

Edited by HDSupreme