Is this proof that Cuba now performs miracles?

I couldn't help noticing that Cuba, who had a warchest of 4 bil managed to buy 30,000 infra! Our experts in the WTF tell us that it is not possible to do so with this kind of warchest. Is this the first official miracle of Cuba? Some of our members were really wondering how such a miracle could be possible. However, I reminded them how the lord fed 5 thousands with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish and they all agreed that this is indeed how Cuba bought all this infra. Yet another miracle from the miraculous alliance. So there!

Perhaps the warchest was not $4B.  I would find it difficult to believe anyone was able to pull off a successful spy op.

We fought a war against them so we know their warchests. I even put them on the OWF some time ago.

Just because some of you have written to me asking how much would be necessary for such a jump, our experts think that one would need over 50bil. It is a true miracle I tell you. Can you explain it in any other way?

My, my I'm starting to think you have a crush on our darling Cuba.

Yep, that's it. I can't hide any more. Lady Dakota you really twisted my arm and I had to own up. 

But how exactly do you think such miracles can occur in Cyber nations Lady Dakota?

I will tell you what I would do sweetheart. I would gather proof, indisputable proof. So that way when I bring it to light it will be truth and not an accusation.

What do you mean an accusation? Cuba does have 30000 infra. And he was at 0 infra. We also know his warchest was a bit over 4 bil. What else must be proven?

Let it be known I am now collecting tithes on behalf of the new restored evangelical church of cuba.

That being said, this thread isn't actually about miracles it's alleging a terms of service violation. World Affairs IC isn't the venue for this. If you'd like to report game abuse, there is a forum for that under moderation. 

Assuming that Cuba was at ZI, and did everything right, but did not make a donation, then the cost of such a jump would be in the range of

Total cost for 30000 infra from 0 infra to 30000 infra: $9,454,510,419.43

I'm going to go make an educated guess here that these were not the exact conditions, but also that Cuba was not ever down to a 4 billion warchest since his nation was a week old.