Recruit Me

Jazz36

Surprised no one from MI6 has said Join us yet

Join us.

Join World Freedom Federation. We make specialized plans for each nation and help you grow to be a powerful nation. We also can help with tech deals and trade circles. We also offer ongoing financial aid in-game and we have a great community on our forums at http://www.cn-wff.com/. So please join WFF.

And a bit of advise, switch to DEFCON 5 unless you're at war. You'll get more from your taxes. Also make sure your tax rate is 28%.

Your Friend,

General Gorgoth (Secretary of IA for WFF)

Edited by General Gorgoth

Led and created by experienced members, The Templar Knights are the oldest alliance in maroon (created in 2006!) and their main focus is defending our members as well as helping them grow to their full potential. All member nations will be able to access our aid system as well as get directions and advice on how to grow their nation. Looking forward to having good relations with other alliances, we will aim to protect and serve our members.

I think rather than follow the ravenous pack here, it's best to flip this around.

Why should YOU be granted membership into my or another alliance?

What makes YOU stand out from the crowd?

What do YOU bring to the table?

Answer those three questions, and we'll see where that takes us.

I think rather than follow the ravenous pack here, it's best to flip this around.

Why should YOU be granted membership into my or another alliance?

What makes YOU stand out from the crowd?

What do YOU bring to the table?

Answer those three questions, and we'll see where that takes us.

Very good! Glad to see DK has a firewall to discourage unmotivated applicants :)

I encourage everyone to apply for the WFF, but we will certainly ask all these questions after to sort out the applicants.

Consider this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Zv2EYr1cE

Remember! Service Guarentees Citizenship! Do Your Part and Join Today! http://cn-wff.com/

Edited by Nord Belka

WFF is a small AA. Feel free to join. www.cn-wff.com

Thanks for offer and keep up the good work recruiting as it pays off I assure you more than you know...I found a spot to go to that helps my Doom brochachos and suits my needs and will be moving soon...o/