Dark Templar Announcment

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all, particularly my old friend Farnsworth!  How you been man?

Hey there! I've been alright. A law school just opened in the nation of Pinnacle. As an enlightened despot, I thought I'd set an example for my people. Thus, I have been busy ruling Pinnacle and learning torts, etc. Will have to invite people over to #dt for drinks and smokes one hot summer's evening on the veranda... Anyway, how've you been? 

Mazeltov!

especially that Farnsworth fellow...

Three cheers! One for EEjack! One for OG! And one for OF (old friends)!

Successful coup is successful.

o/ DT

Didn't know we were going public with that but ok... lulz

:) new gov or is it old gov

Valid question. It's a new tri lineup at least. And zeke is a blast from the past. So there's that. 

We need to have a reunion sometime. 

Congrats TK! And it's good to see some other familiar faces up there too.

Reunion! Let's coordinate our shirts for cheesy pics, k?

They dragged me out of retirement. FML

I feel ya, man! ;)

No Umbrella cancellation? :P

Congrats to all the friends of Limitless Nexus who are in gov now. DT are a cool bunch and one of the last beacons of hope on the black sphere; which I once called home.

o7 NOIR

Edited by Methrage

welcome back zeke :D still having fun over there?

Loving it.  No drama and a high level of competence amongst the membership.  Supa and Titan retired but the rank and file has always been packed with lots of former leaders.  That meant there was never a lot of herding and hand holding.  Members just know what they have to do without a lot of drama.  The work just gets done in both war and peace.  I suppose if you like having your hand held, power games, and drama then DT isn't your kind of place, but if you know what you need to do and don't want a lot of Mickey Mouse stuff then DT is perfect.  We so rock at war too!

I see only great things in store for you.

Good lord. I've fouled this whole thing up. I'm fairly certain this means that this thread is not legitimate and none of us are actually in government.

On a serious note, I'm pretty terrible when it comes to spelling and punctuation. People will learn to accept it. Or they'll roll us several times over it. I can live with either outcome.

Average Korean Girls

There we go! 

:v:

Go away Zippy, don't ruin mah parade!

Whats up Kesha?

Loving it.  No drama and a high level of competence amongst the membership.  Supa and Titan retired but the rank and file has always been packed with lots of former leaders.  That meant there was never a lot of herding and hand holding.  Members just know what they have to do without a lot of drama.  The work just gets done in both war and peace.  I suppose if you like having your hand held, power games, and drama then DT isn't your kind of place, but if you know what you need to do and don't want a lot of Mickey Mouse stuff then DT is perfect.  We so rock at war too!

Dude, I am a former Templar brah :P hahaha Though I thought Keshav was into that Mickey Mouse stuff?