Notification of Cancellation

Notification of Cancellation

Swash Plates And Tail Rotors hereby issues to the alliance DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE the notification of cancellation of the Treaty of Reciprocity in Military Assistance between DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE and Swash Plates And Tail Rotors involving Doom Squad.

In accordance with the Article VII of the aforementioned treaty, the 72 hours cancellation period commences upon posting of this announcement. When this period elapses the treaty will be thus fully dissolved.

As resolved by the Leadership of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors,

Signed,

Untouchable - The Boss, Security Council Member
Sgt Gus - Main Rotor Blade, Security Council Member
Fasser - Berserker Brigade, Security Council Member
Zxcsd - Wing Man, Security Council Member
Murtibing - Grand Inquisiteur, Security Council Member

I was certain this had been cancelled, I guess this is just to make sure it was cancelled for good.

What are you relating to? Cancellation of treaties (just like entering into treaties) requires unanimous resolution by the Leadrship of SPATR. A motion to cancel this treaty was presented for deliberation on 5th May. The motion achived unaniomous support, as required by the customary Rule of Unanimity (customary, because SPATR doesn't have a written charter). And thus the treaty was cancelled today by issuing statement of such intent as required by the Article VII of the treaty.

The amazing thing about being cancelled several times by SPATR is we have never held a treaty with SPATR.  Even that last travesty of written word that was posted, nobody in DBDC had seen it, talked about it, or agreed to it.  We do have a pact with Bones and its called DBDC.  All I care about in SPATR is Bones, even when he thinks we don't care.  If somebody attacks him, we have his back.  He's been there for us too many times to not be there for him.

Best of luck to you guys on whatever you do.

The amazing thing about being cancelled several times by SPATR is we have never held a treaty with SPATR. 02Even that last travesty of written word that was posted, nobody in DBDC had seen it, talked about it, or agreed to it. 02We do have a pact with Bones and its called DBDC. 02All I care about in SPATR is Bones, even when he thinks we don't care. 02If somebody attacks him, we have his back. 02He's been there for us too many times to not be there for him.
Best of luck to you guys on whatever you do.

:o
this post spiced things up!

The amazing thing about being cancelled several times by SPATR is we have never held a treaty with SPATR.

In the 2D Treaty Web thread however you said that...

DBDC ODoAP missing with SPATR, GRE, and Sengoku.

That was about the first treaty, which was dissolved in January this year.

Now about the other one...

Even that last travesty of written word that was posted, nobody in DBDC had seen it, talked about it, or agreed to it.

It was Bones who provided your signatures and posted the treaty. I (and others in SPATR) assumed that he has presented it to DBDC Leadership and that you agreed.

Why has nobody from DBDC alerted us that you think that treaty is invalid? If it was true that the treaty was invalid, we would have retracted the announcement and apologized.

It is also worth noting that Cuba posted in the thread in which that treaty was announced and he didn't raise any objections.

Edited by murtibing

That was about the first treaty, which was dissolved in January this year.

Now about the other one...

It was Bones who provided your signatures and posted the treaty. I (and others in SPATR) assumed that he has presented it to DBDC Leadership and that you agreed.

Why has nobody from DBDC alerted us that you think that treaty is invalid? If it was true that the treaty was invalid, we would have retracted the announcement and apologized.

It is also worth noting that Cuba posted in the thread in which that treaty was announced and he didn't raise any objections.

Don't worry TBR just likes to say things that have no basis in fact whatsoever as long as it makes him (and his friends) sound good.

Good thing for him 99% of Bob is too apathetic to realize he's a hypocritic, and the fact that he's a nice guy makes those that call him out me the bad guy.

The amazing thing about being cancelled several times by SPATR is we have never held a treaty with SPATR.

DBDC ODoAP missing with SPATR, GRE, and Sengoku.

Counting economic agreements DBDC has more than a dozen (known) obligations, can you blame them for forgetting every now and then who they are and are not tied to?  :ehm: