Currently RE has attacked us both with wars in game and insults on PMs. This has brought up some bad memories for our leader 76Juggernaut who has left the game as a result. We cannot afford to lose players on this game and the resulting conflict which has emerged I wish to see ended. With Juggernaut gone me and General Aladeen (better known as Lulzist) are now in charge of the alliance. I want to see the conflict end, not escalate into an all-out war. Will RE agree to a peaceful resolution and withdraw from all current wars against us. I'll get my alliance to do the same. I hope you'll agree to this.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaders of RE, I would like to know if we are officially at war, I don't see any DoW. If we are at war, please confirm, if not, then peace should be sent from both sides.

I will see to it that you guys receive every single PM between you former leader and ours.

Nothing RE said- in anyway deems inappropriate or even remotely personal. She's just crazy and wanting attention.

As for our wars with NM- it was due to her acknowledging hostilities with us- even asking misfits if they could join the war we had between each other and misfits told her 'no'.

Tonight I'll see to it that you receive everything and realize for yourself that RE was not the enemy, she was, and we can clear this all up.

I will see to it that you guys receive every single PM between you former leader and ours.

Nothing RE said- in anyway deems inappropriate or even remotely personal. She's just crazy and wanting attention.

This is from 76Juggernaut:

This is a message from Custard after I explained to him that I'm not accepting peace and his actions of writing his alliance title was out of line and his personal insults to our members was wrong.
---
To: 76Juggernaut From: Ningkeptune Date: 5/8/2015 12:39:30 AM

Subject: RE: Funny

---
So for any of you wondering why I have such an extreme hatred for him now you know why. 
What can I do, that was sexual harassment plain and simple and I will not tolerate this from a complete low life.

and the sexual harassment reminded her of something I don't think I should tell everybody on the OWF that happened earlier in her life.

Oh please NM you was the ones that started this crap. Twice you have hit RE it's rediculous In all honesty

This is the first time I've been in NM, and I didn't start shit, I only followed orders. 76Juggernaut started this "crap"

We can put it down to a misunderstanding. Will you accept peace. I believe that the origins of hostilities between our alliances actually began when you raided NM nations during the NM,tA - WD,D1 war. But I hope we can put this behind us and agree to the cessation of hostilities.

This is the first time I've been in NM, and I didn't start !@#$, I only followed orders. 76Juggernaut started this "crap"

Don't swear man not needed. You may have followed orders but this is the second time you and your alliance declared on RE while they was in a War. Look at it how you will you still did it so you are just as accountable. End of.

We can put it down to a misunderstanding. Will you accept peace. I believe that the origins of hostilities between our alliances actually began when you raided NM nations during the NM,tA - WD,D1 war. But I hope we can put this behind us and agree to the cessation of hostilities.

No- that's not what happened. Your guy raided ours- then I hit your nation who raided ours- then like 6 of yours declared in a row.

We started declaring and then it just so happened that that same night NM got hit by 2 other AAs and your "leader" expected us to peace out because the odds "weren't fair"- which was really dumb considering NM mass raided us just hours before the other 2 AAs declared. So she started threats ZIng us etc etc- and we responded with pixels.

Reference the war declarations- I will send those too

As per the second war- as alexio stated, you guys declared on us (again) right at the tail end of the misfits war, and are pulling the victim card (again) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Are you seriously that deluded facts state yu hit first man. Get a grip. Anyone should be begging for peace is nm

Trust me I'm a lot more conservative and would prefer to avoid war. Whether or not she is a psycho she's no longer in CN so there's no need to insult her. And I apologize for the swearing of my friend. As to the reasons for war I can see that happening and I was still in WFF at the time so I cannot go into detail about that time. I'm glad to see that we can resolve our issues without resorting to war. Also as to begging for peace what do you think this thread is for. I was in WFF when the war began so I only had Juggernaut's description of how it started.

I was in WFF when the war began so I only had Juggernaut's description of how it started.

I was in some AA I made but I was alone so I joined the #1 ranked AA which happened to be NM, and also because I knew the original founder of NM, Nightmoon. Wasn't  there when the war first started so I don't know much of the casus belli. I just went along with everything.

Edited by Lulzist

Neither of us were in the alliance during the first bout of fighting. The recent ones were provoked by Juggernaut and bad feelings from the previous conflict.

Well RE are a good bunch, so good luck with the peace talks :) I think you could lead your alliance to high standards with your current attitude, if you need any guidance, just send a message

Well RE are a good bunch, so good luck with the peace talks :) I think you could lead your alliance to high standards with your current attitude, if you need any guidance, just send a message

Alright, and thanks. :)

RE, so? Peace or not? I'm okay with both.  :D

Edited by Lulzist

My current attitude is that we need to reorganise ourselves after Juggernaut's leaving and build our nations to a good extent. I don't want a war if we can prevent it. I would rather be allies than enemies with you. After all you're an experienced alliance who's still reeling from a war with the Misfits yourselves.

My current attitude is that we need to reorganise ourselves after Juggernaut's leaving and build our nations to a good extent. I don't want a war if we can prevent it. I would rather be allies than enemies with you. After all you're an experienced alliance who's still reeling from a war with the Misfits yourselves.

I am from Misfits :P