Free Agent Season

Rush Sykes

Well, I have decided that now is the time for to move on to the next chapter of my CN career. I want to thank all of my friends in TLR, especially Kestral, Elorian, Mendellav, AirMe and JGoods for all of the utterly amazing times. I hope some, or all of you join me in this move, but I will understand if you do not.

Now , on to free agency. Yes, I have a list of alliances that I lean towards, but I am also open minded, if any of you would be interested in me, take this chance to convince me. I give you the only thing I can give  you, my word, that I will not outright dismiss anyone based on who or where. If you are not interested in me, who could blame you. I am , after all, a surly, combative, loud-mouthed, opinionated, angry old school player who sometimes holds too tightly on to the past,. This is not likely to change.

So there you have it. Let's see what happens.

Edited by Rush Sykes

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should use your aid slots and I'm not sure why your crime rate is level 2.

If you could see my events, you would know about my crime rate. Also, my slots have been dead roughly 1 cycle, in which I had much going on IRL, anyone who knows me knows I use my slots. In addendum, I am not looking for nation building advice, I probably forgot more than most people will ever know.

If you could see my events, you would know about my crime rate. Also, my slots have been dead roughly 1 cycle, in which I had much going on IRL, anyone who knows me knows I use my slots. In addendum, I am not looking for nation building advice, I probably forgot more than most people will ever know.

Ignoring May, in April you used your slots 6 times.  In March you used your slots 6 times.  I cannot comment on the events unless you share more info, but you have been collecting in Capitalist for reasons that I don't understand either.

Ignoring May, in April you used your slots 6 times.  In March you used your slots 6 times.  I cannot comment on the events unless you share more info, but you have been collecting in Capitalist for reasons that I don't understand either.

For the same reason you are in Republic? I may be foolish, but we are at peace, so the 10% attacking spy strength you get really makes less sense than my -5% wonder and upkeep cost, and since neither of us are in monarchy like we should do, why are we having this discussion?

For the same reason you are in Republic? I may be foolish, but we are at peace, so the 10% attacking spy strength you get really makes less sense than my -5% wonder and upkeep cost, and since neither of us are in monarchy like we should do, why are we having this discussion?

Monarchy isn't at all optimal.  That you suggest it is, and that Republic and Capitalist serve the same purpose is just wrong.  Picking a new alliance can help you learn more about CN.

Also, while you are at it, move your moon base -- Last Moved: 2/2/2015.

Hot diggity DayaM...glad I read this I forgot to switch back to Capitilist... :ehm: The Kingdom of Doom does bid you to join us as Gh0s7 already pointed out...We have lines on the mirrors and all the tricks of the trade... :awesome:

Even with whatever events you have a government shift would get you down to crime level 1, and you'd only need to find 4 more points after that to get all the way to 0.

But as you say, you didnt post this for a nation-audit. You are looking to be recruited.

If you want to be treated like an adult, and are open to trying something quite different from what you have done before, CA might be for you.

Just an FYI...

Under Capitlist:

Bills 11,294,xxx / day

collections: 30,240,xxx /day

After the republic switch ...

Bills : 11,318,xxx

Collections : 30,409,xxx / day

I realize that I am costing myself a cool $4 million every collection cycle, and in the mult billions of dollars that our warchests are, I simply, quite frankly, DO NOT CARE.

Monarchy isn't at all optimal.  That you suggest it is, and that Republic and Capitalist serve the same purpose is just wrong.  Picking a new alliance can help you learn more about CN.

Also, while you are at it, move your moon base -- Last Moved: 2/2/2015.

If I'm reading this correctly... What hart meant to say, is that you should join Sengoku.

Just an FYI...

Under Capitlist:

Bills 11,294,xxx / day

collections: 30,240,xxx /day

After the republic switch ...

Bills : 11,318,xxx

Collections : 30,409,xxx / day

I realize that I am costing myself a cool $4 million every collection cycle, and in the mult billions of dollars that our warchests are, I simply, quite frankly, DO NOT CARE.

Not to be a nag, but just for clarification, Republic shouldn't be the best for you to collect in either, although I suppose your events could make it such.

If I'm reading this correctly... What hart meant to say, is that you should join Sengoku.

You weren't. And hartfw, no one asked for nation building advice in this thread so maybe you could focus instead on Trade Circles and how 3BR really isn't optimal for someone over 100K NS and the correct usage of standardized resource sets to facilitate easier trade temping and/or partner replacement.

Edited by Petro

I am pretty sure he has just burnt that bridge down, I dont know who this slack-jawed yokel is, but to suggest that I could "learn more about CN" from him is a level of cocky that only befits an Mi6 member. How about, son, you do something to earn your cockiness.(Hartf, not you DT, cuz you know I got mass respect for you), like before you try to teach me how bad Capitalist is, and before you exert your superiority for being Republic vs being Capitalist, how about you teach that to your own alliance 1st. K, thx.

Came here to not say this!

Join somewhere you can help, dude. Unless you're sticking to retirement, which in that case, have fun and I hope we can nuke each other next war [finally]. :P

So that makes the official count; Rulers MI6 has attempted to recruit: Almost everyone in CN. Rulers MI6 has not wanted to recruit: Jemmm and Rush.

Edit: I was just informed that Jemmm and Rush are not a Dynamic Duo of MI6 rejection but rather a Holy Trinity made up of Jemmm, Rush and ReytheGreat.

Edited by Petro

So that makes the official count; Rulers MI6 has attempted to recruit: Almost everyone in CN. Rulers MI6 has not wanted to recruit: Jemmm and Rush.

Just to clarify and to point out how obnoxiously wrong you are (and how not clever, even though you think you are clever, you are) I was asked to join the Mi6 endeavor long before Mi6 ever DOE'd.

So there you have it. Let's see what happens.

Very nice of you to open a nation building thread. Perhaps you would be best suited for one of the micro wee nation AAs that seems to pop up with regularity that might benefit from your abilities to open nation building threads.

Don't worry, hart tried to convince me that Republic was better than Totalitarian and cost me a collection or two while I tried to humor his ideas.

Also Rush is looking for an alliance that is more firmly anti-Umbrella than you lot who have posted thus far. Maybe also anti-Sengoku would be a plus.