Free Agent Season

Rush Sykes

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow do people ever manage to be intensely obnoxious in this thread. This is a terrible thread. Not openly aggressive enough to be entertaining, and not nice enough to be enjoyable. Great job, guys.

also join pacifica, everyone seems to do it lately.

Join NSO, our forums are broken so you don't even have to bother posting an application!

But I do second that seeing you with a Polar ally or even Polar themselves would be entertaining as fuck.

Not Argent, I need to maintain my corner on the grouch market.

Nothing encourages market growth quite like real competition. Or something. I didn't do well in my economics class. On second thought, maybe this town isn't big enough for two of you.

Really though, Argent is a great place if you aren't looking for intensive internal politics, or external for that matter. However, we keep stepping in and out of the line of "retirement home alliance," so keep that in mind. Regardless, every AA always need for a good trimm or, well, Rush, in their alliance so wherever you go will probably see an improvement.

Also, mandatory text regarding Janax.

Join NSO, our forums are broken so you don't even have to bother posting an application!

But I do second that seeing you with a Polar ally or even Polar themselves would be entertaining as $%&@.

Oh, so the boards are down for everyone. I thought it was just your way of getting rid of me.

But yes, I do second this statement.

::Mandatory plug for Doom Kingdom because I like to randomly drop you seller names::

Rush, have you thought about ODN?  You'd still be in CnG and you wouldn't even need access to new private channels. 

But... if you're looking to just get around some new faces, then I go back to my first line.  DK has a disproportionately high level of activity and they let me in, so it's already established that combative and old aren't a problem.

Agreeing that Rush should join ODN

Ignoring May, in April you used your slots 6 times.  In March you used your slots 6 times.  I cannot comment on the events unless you share more info, but you have been collecting in Capitalist for reasons that I don't understand either.

You know this game is dying and no one gives a shit right?  I mean, I know you pixel hugged last war, but most people really could care less.

You know this game is dying and no one gives a !@#$ right?  I mean, I know you pixel hugged last war, but most people really could care less.

Really?  Would love to hear a basis for this, I feel like you still owe me an apology actually now that you brought it up.

Edit to add: Not surprisingly, it looks like you fought less.

Edited by hartfw

So that makes the official count; Rulers MI6 has attempted to recruit: Almost everyone in CN. Rulers MI6 has not wanted to recruit: Jemmm and Rush.

Edit: I was just informed that Jemmm and Rush are not a Dynamic Duo of MI6 rejection but rather a Holy Trinity made up of Jemmm, Rush and ReytheGreat.

Mi6 didn't want me. I asked many times to be their beloved leader, but they didn't want to win this game