Free Agent Season

Rush Sykes

Very nice of you to open a nation building thread. Perhaps you would be best suited for one of the micro wee nation AAs that seems to pop up with regularity that might benefit from your abilities to open nation building threads.

My massive distatste for startup micros would probably make that a bad fit, I think the game needs FEWER alliances, not more.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be real Rush, join NPO list me as your recruiter <3 we'll entertain you at the weird hours you ask us too ;)

Also...we have cookies.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

Don't worry, hart tried to convince me that Republic was better than Totalitarian and cost me a collection or two while I tried to humor his ideas.

Also Rush is looking for an alliance that is more firmly anti-Umbrella than you lot who have posted thus far. Maybe also anti-Sengoku would be a plus.

I am honestly not interested in anti-anything.

I would recommend Argent.  Good folks.

Also, it appears you have been carrying and paying upkeep on 10,968 tanks since 12/3.  I would consider disbanding them, although I guess that depends upon where you go.

Join MI6 old man.

You'd be surprised at exactly how perfect you would fit in and you'd be hard pressed to find a more active community. There are a bunch of old CnGers here, come hangout with DC and me.

Edited by kerschbs

Don't let these !@#$%^&* tell you where to go or what to do.  Go where you want.  Now, a more interesting exploration would be what you are and are not looking for in an AA.  If I were a betting man, and I'm not, as I don't have time for it usually, I'd say you are looking for the most go $%&@ yourself AA out there, as I have always felt that is how tackle this world.  Anyway, good luck in the decision making process.

At the end of the day, all I can really say is do what you feel most comfortable in doing. Some people who I have been talking about this have recommended you should consider reforming Athens and see how it goes from there. However, for that to happen it would have all depended on your drive and I sense you have already made up your mind on your next move.

So that makes the official count; Rulers MI6 has attempted to recruit: Almost everyone in CN. Rulers MI6 has not wanted to recruit: Jemmm and Rush.

Edit: I was just informed that Jemmm and Rush are not a Dynamic Duo of MI6 rejection but rather a Holy Trinity made up of Jemmm, Rush and ReytheGreat.

I get recruitment queries about every 6 months, saying that "oh the other M doesn't mind you this time!" It isn't exactly a unanimous "no" from MI6 until I actually apply and !@#$ all over certain people.

Anyway, Rush, come dick around with me. You know you love me. Edited by Neo Uruk

GATO isn't anti-anything or pro-anything...plus the place already smells of old people. Easy to win elections if you want also easy to do nothing if you want. basically be who you want...do what you want. Whatever. 

Don't worry, hart tried to convince me that Republic was better than Totalitarian and cost me a collection or two while I tried to humor his ideas.

Also Rush is looking for an alliance that is more firmly anti-Umbrella than you lot who have posted thus far. Maybe also anti-Sengoku would be a plus.

Is anti-umbrella still a thing?

Look how out of touch I am.

My massive distatste for startup micros would probably make that a bad fit, I think the game needs FEWER alliances, not more.

I support this statement about startup micros. Should just join the oldest alliance.

Monsters Inc- we just passed 1 million NS and still have that new alliance smell... Wait... That's beer.

Anyway- we thoroughly enjoy loud mouth idiots. But even better- our members love it here, why? Because we're active and even if you hate it in monsters inc- at least we will give you a reason to hate it (rather than being bored with inactivity)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

::Mandatory plug for Doom Kingdom because I like to randomly drop you seller names::

Rush, have you thought about ODN?  You'd still be in CnG and you wouldn't even need access to new private channels. 

But... if you're looking to just get around some new faces, then I go back to my first line.  DK has a disproportionately high level of activity and they let me in, so it's already established that combative and old aren't a problem.