Just to help you Roz, your seller, like all GPA sellers, was (as a response to his own question) encouraged to sell within GPA. Nothing against you in particular, just trying to stay as in house as possible, which is standard practice. If they continue to choose to sell you, the GPA will not prevent them, as long as (as you said) you're not at war or join an alliance that is currently at war. Just wanted to address that, thanks for your time. 

While accepting your explanation I cannot resist a gentle jab. The only truly neutral position is to continue selling to any buyer that pays his or her bills on time.

I argued that position inside the GPA and lost and left, however. And all considered, I am happy with the outcome. We follow our rules with our sellers and you follow yours with yours. I do believe we have a lot more fun.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Tell me and I'll defend you vehemently on all venues.

:popcorn:

The problem with that is if you weren't GPA than it's very limited whatever defending you were to do if you were serious. By the end I cared little for being "diplomatic" so it'd be no hard task for them to portray me as being like that through my entire tenure while they as some sort of band of saints.

I don't want to chase being some sort of martyr which is something they have always accused me of wanting. I've left in the knowledge that their ill actions haven't gone unnoticed by some of the membership as I have had members express their displeasure in regards to them to me privately... if those members continue in GPA silent, cause "trouble" (disagreement/criticism) for gov, or just outright leave is ultimately none of my concern. 

Just to help you Roz, your seller, like all GPA sellers, was encouraged to sell within GPA. Nothing against you in particular, just trying to stay as in house as possible, which is standard practice. If they continue to choose to sell you, the GPA will not prevent them, as long as (as you said) you're not at war or join an alliance that is currently at war. Just wanted to address that, thanks for your time. 

I can only go off the words said to me from the seller. I have received another message when I asked about it all that seems to imply to me that no mention of the public records thread (I believe that is the thread) was mentioned... which could be an honest mistake or malicious.

Considering that this is GPA... I can only come to the conclusion that you were kicked for committing the heinous crime of waking someone up. If you would like to talk to someone with a pulse... I offer my friendship.

Don't delete, join Limitless Nexus even if you become barely active enough to collect taxes. When the time is right you'll get to burn through those nation resources destroying the real enemy, without letting what you've built up go to waste without fully enjoying it. When the time for war comes, it will be a lot more fun than sitting in GPA. Whenever my interest is fading, I find its nothing like a righteous war to get me suddenly logging in many times daily again with my interest renewed greater than ever. Its peace which bores me and causes my interest to fade, but logging in every once in a while to preserve and strengthen my nation for epic battles ahead is worth it, for when its time to set off the fireworks there is limitless enjoyment to be had. Have you even had the chance to fully utilize the general feature yet? Would be a shame to leave without putting your skills and nation preparation for war to the test.

Do not fear war, embrace it. Do not think your falling out with GPA means the end, think of it instead as a sign its time to enter into a different stage of your CN career. You don't need any of them. Maybe you just need to play a different angle to find there is still fun to be had, together we would be unstoppable. Stick around as long as you want with no obligations and take this opportunity to embrace the freedom to do what you weren't able to before. 

Edited by Methrage

Don't delete, join Limitless Nexus even if you become barely active enough to collect taxes. When the time is right you'll get to burn through those nation resources destroying the real enemy, without letting what you've built up go to waste without fully enjoying it. When the time for war comes, it will be a lot more fun than sitting in GPA. Whenever my interest is fading, I find its nothing like a righteous war to get me suddenly logging in many times daily again with my interest renewed greater than ever. Its peace which bores me and causes my interest to fade, but logging in every once in a while to preserve and strengthen my nation for epic battles ahead is worth it, for when its time to set off the fireworks there is limitless enjoyment to be had. Have you even had the chance to fully utilize the general feature yet? Would be a shame to leave without putting your skills and nation preparation for war to the test.

Do not fear war, embrace it. Do not think your falling out with GPA means the end, think of it instead as a sign its time to enter into a different stage of your CN career. You don't need any of them. Maybe you just need to play a different angle to find there is still fun to be had, together we would be unstoppable. Stick around as long as you want with no obligations and take this opportunity to embrace the freedom to do what you weren't able to before. 

Yes let's all join Limitless Nexus and wreck some fools... :war: Fight for yo right ta ParTaY! :ehm:

I find this thread really sad. Alliances are like family to long term members and I hope you get your issues resolved.

thats the truth my brother 

You know, I joined the GPA after GW3, and I left after just a few months because I quickly grew tired of their sanctimonious, passive-aggressive way of doing things.

I'm guessing little has changed.

• 2 weeks later...