The Dark Order DoW

Like i sad, i don't care who you nuked or who you spied, there were no rules after you dropped nukes on nations who had no chance of fighting back. You preach about fairness and scorn others for down declares but then you go and do the biggest down declare of them all.

Like i told you in-game, you would have only gotten complaints from me for the down declare but as soon as you dropped nukes, you got my nukes as well but luckily for your SDI, it wasn't as many as i had hoped.

From now on, you have no right to call others out for down declares and using dirty tactics. You're the example i will use for scale if others do it from now on.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDO real class act those guys! Do a down declare raid on a smaller AA. Then get pissed when they fight back. Real classy guys! I assume most are probably gunning for you guys now. Include me on that list. Anybody that plans on declaring on TDO please include me! I regret now giving peace to any one in TDO. I should have leveled those two like you guys are evidently trying to do to me. If your leader had kept his word and your guy had accepted peace the conflict would be over. I would have never declared on TDO. You guys put my in a position where I had no choive then blame me? For what allowing another nation to attack me? Sorry about that. Not sure what esle I could have done.

Edited by TJack75

Excuse me? Stevepick approached me about the raids, and they were getting resolved peacefully, as you can see by the peaceful end to Deathlord's other raid.

Don't expect our pity when you proceed to ignore the peace offer, and raid three other TDO nations, including one member of government.

We have nothing against IREC, and I was grateful for Stevepick coming to speak to me, but we will always defend ourselves against one nation raiding many of ours.

The offer wasn't ignored. I blockaded dude to recoup my lost when he did the same to me on a frickin raid? I then sent Peace. He retaliated. Only attacks I did was a blockade until he retaliated. Since then two peace offers have been ignored.

Edited by TJack75

I attacked your "Government" to get your attention fool. Seems I have it now. Guess getting pummeled by a bully is OK, fight back and all hell no! We can't have that!

You should rejoin WD's TJack.

Might be a good course of action if WD was prepared to declare on TDO again. I don't see them offering me peace anytime soon. :gun:

You know how to get my attention? Send me a message. Most people who do find that I'm usually quick to get onto resolving issues.

So I just sit around and wait for dude's next attack while you guys resolve the issue? Sounds legit.

More legit than attacking more of us and leaving no choice but to further counter you.

I don't understand your reasoning here. Your first port of call should have been contacting government, not attacking them.

More legit than attacking more of us and leaving no choice but to further counter you.

I don't understand your reasoning here. Your first port of call should have been contacting government, not attacking them.

One of your members attacked them first, and they are allowed to defend their nations as is their right. Did the TDO gov or nation who attacked first, offer an apology for the actions of the first attacker?

So I just sit around and wait for dude's next attack while you guys resolve the issue? Sounds legit.

Dude, i contacted you and asked you politely to stop attacking us and i promised to ask what was going on and solve this peacefully, you wrote me back that you want no hostility between our two alliance, then you went ahead and attacked Top Gear after that. 

you have already gotten our attention from your first attack, then while me and you were talking you attacked a second nation, i still asked you politely to stop it.

i don't understand what were you hopping to achieve from doing a third attack.

Government was contacted as you earlier mentioned. Who is not making sense? Why excuse a rogue? Move on or fight. You guys would obviously like to talk and bully rather than fight fair. Why is it ok for you to down declare and not others espicially when one is only defending itself from a "rogue"?

Dude, i contacted you and asked you politely to stop attacking us and i promised to ask what was going on and solve this peacefully, you wrote me back that you want no hostility between our two alliance, then you went ahead and attacked Top Gear after that. 

you have already gotten our attention from your first attack, then while me and you were talking you attacked a second nation, i still asked you politely to stop it.

i don't understand what were you hopping to achieve from doing a third attack.

I only attacked them after your Alliance magr decided to respond with a lecture on how the game was "played". I responded and waited for a response back for an hour. I just happened to notice a Govt official was available for attack and I needed to troop dump instead to prepare for further attacks. Which did happen. I would have been cool with your response. Maybe you should be in Govt instead of the fools that are now?

I'm done talking to TDO government. They are useless. Have a fun time wrecking havoc on one nation! Very impressive guys, should be very proud!

Tell me, how is attacking other TDO nations defending yourself? All you're achieving is provocation.

Deathlord should never have used a blockade during a raid, so we apologise for that.

But I will not apologise for sending in a counter when you proceed to attack a host of my members.

I only attacked them after your Alliance magr decided to respond with a lecture on how the game was "played". I responded and waited for a response back for an hour. I just happened to notice a Govt official was available for attack and I needed to troop dump instead to prepare for further attacks. Which did happen. I would have been cool with your response. Maybe you should be in Govt instead of the fools that are now?

lets stay away from insults please.

my understanding after your last response that you will not attack another nation of TDO for the rest of the day, and i expected that because people live in different time zones and sometimes it takes hours for them to respond to messages. i thought a day is a reasonable amount of time for the problem to be resolved. 

Edited by Dario

They are bullies, plain and simple, because they have more stats they think they can throw demands at others they treat unfairly. They think they can cause all of this and then turn around say "back off or we'll put more nations into the fight".

Only TDO's leaders, don't worry, they'll only get replaced by those with the same agendas, Dario included.