The Dark Order DoW

Actually I did type that on my phone while having a cheeky look at work. So the actual thing was a typo. All you really have to do is miss a letter out and it changes The word to something suitable. But yeah I have friends on either side who I want to fight and see do well. Although there is always a slight exception to the rule.

Or miss out 2 letters.

Well said Samwise. You are truly "wise".

But I do think you guys are forgetting something and that is the fact that the TDO nations that did buy the MP and now have nukes could have used that 10 million to be a lot bigger now and collecting way more cash.

They stumped their own growth just to have those nukes just to now be asked to leave them sit rusting in their silos. That is a tough call for any alliance leader to make. Trust me as I have been there and it didn't work out well requesting such.

At this point I would just hope that the TDO guys use discretion on when and who they use those nukes on.

The way I see it TDO would be having this discussion with just about any alliance they hit since they have the nuclear advantage over all.

The guys leading TDO this round seem like a pretty good crew and I just can't see them nuking you guys over and over again until your round is all but over for some of you. Tbh I could see them not nuking those who simply cannot afford to be so and let it be known to them that nukes will most likely finish their round.

If the nuke advantage is that much of a hurdle and will indeed all but finish either alliances round then just ask the guys at TDO for an early peace to this war and be done with it.

I am all but positive that they would be agreeable to do so as none of them strike me as the "end all" type.

Just my 2 cents on the matter is all.

Carry on and good luck to both sides and as a side note Cowboy and Fata1ity were both very understanding to the early end of our war with them.

I hope you guys at TDO will be the same if they need to end this war with you.

Kind of like the old "whats goes around, comes around" saying here for them then if it indeed does happen. Seems fitting.

I find it desperate and laughable to justify their use of nukes because they spent 10 mill there and not anywhere else, this has to be a first but I'll happily expose your blatant bias. Have you actually taken a look at TDO's offensive wars, almost all of them are down declares.

It looks like they're using nukes on those who will struggle to rebuild. If your opponents don't have them then you should have stated you wouldn't use them in the DoW if you're not going to use them or any agreement between their govs, until then anything goes, including spying nukes, it only sounds like an excuse to use them on fronts where you're struggling. We all know TDO want to use them as much as possible but don't want all of your large and broke nations to take any hits, but its a dirty and cowardly act and it wont be forgotten in a hurry, I can assure you that.

TDO have shown their true colors and we all know they're doing this not only to wage a soft war in the hopes they take minimal damages, but also for their friends in Avengers.

Also this coward BG not only makes massive down declares, he starts to nuke these non-nuclear nations as well. This is the person calling everyone else out for down declares but he goes a step further and nukes them too.

You're lucky I'm not in D1 and i was suppose to be there.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a War Doves representative, but I do want to say this. You declare on us, with a huge nuke advantage, meaning we're going to lose the ability to counter in less than 24 hours in a lot of cases, and don't have the stockpiles to deal any real damage. Most of our nations are about a nuke's damage above the 2k purchase req or below it. So even if we bought MP's, most would be nuclear for 2 days at best. To me that's a waste of $10,000,000. Then you offer no econ spy ops? Nukes are generally more devastating than econ spy ops. Whether you like them or not, econ spy ops serve a strategical purpose. When we are likely to be losing on other fronts you didn't really do us any favors by taking first strike econ ops off the table. It was one of limited ways we could fight back.
I specifically mentioned the nuke advantage earlier in this thread to see if you planned on using them, or forgot to mention that you wouldn't be using them in the OP. No official statement was made, so we're then faced with whether or not we feel it's necessary for the defense of our nations to start spying your nukes. That's pretty much a no brainer for anyone who's willing to look at things from our perspective. In fact, spying nukes and defcon should take priority over spying something as dumb as irs. An irs spy op is a complete waste of spy op at this stage. So please don't attempt to make us look like the bad guys for attempting to defend ourselves. Had you told us you didn't plan to nuke us, we would've likely accepted your no econ ops terms, and not spied your nukes. But for all I know, the leaders of D1/WD may still be interested in a no econ spy op war, and that was not sanctioned by gov. My opnions are my own and all I can do is speculate.
About the comment about if War Doves were in the same situation as you, we'd unleash our arsenal: When I was leading War Doves, I never reneged on terms for a friendly war unless the other side did first. While I don't share other people's views on econ ops, every time I was approached with a request to take anything off the table, I always agreed and did whatever I could to communicate specific terms to my members. I let my members know that if they didn't comply with those terms, I would allow the opposing alliance to take their reps from their hide. If we had a huge nuke advantage as you have now, we'd either only nuke nuclear capable nations, or refrain from using them completely. If you're saying that War Doves has truly become so dishonorable in my absense that they are unwilling to do the things I just mentioned, then I shouldn't have come back at all. Would you be willing to give me examples of those instances so I can find out what's been going on?
I'd also like to point out, before people accuse me of "crying" or complaining about this war, I'd like to say that I really don't care. The round resets in a month, and I realize I can't take my meaningless pixels with me. In fact, I really don't even have the time to make this post, as I have so much going on right now. So good luck to everyone (TDO, I don't think you really need it :P), and have a great weekend. Hopefully I get a chance to come out and play as well, though I doubt it. :/
o/

SW, I don't personally know what kind of an alliance WD was or has become. The current leader BE use to be a good friend of mine back in the day, but since I returned 3 rounds ago I have messaged him a few times and he did not respond back. I obviously have no idea why as back then I was a protectorate of his alliance and we war'd together several times. Anyway I can say that I do know that since this war started several of your members have sent "nasty messages" to my guys. I will also say that at the start of this war, any leadership could have come to me or Caz and asked our stance on the use of our nukes.....That didn't happen. Instead, the very first things that did happen "was" what we "did" put into our DoW. That being no dirty spy ops. Several nations had it done and at the same time several nations had some nukes spied and some nations had failed attempts. I can definitely understand the spying of nukes not knowing if they would be used or not. So again I say it was the leadership of WD that should have got a definitive answer to our intentions regarding their use. I have stated that I personally was on the fence about using them at all, and I even post in our announcements section to refrain from using them unless that piticular nation was over whelmed with war and/or targets or if a nation had ops used on them that were dirty or messed with their nukes. I would be more than happy to send a copy of this to you or anyone that would like to see it.

Now, since you state your beliefs on how you would have done things and your stance on everything when you were leading, I must also say that I do find that hard to believe. For one, you tried to get my hands smacked by reporting me for something that was a reciprocation of what was posted to me, about me from DT. Yet you did not report DT for that which was actually what was the act that you tried to report me for. This tells me if anything you are biased and vengeful. Now after that, I could have tattletale on DT and more that likely actually had something happen to her as she did indeed commit that violation. But I did not. As much as I do not like DT, I don't believe in those actions and she was not the one who did it. Yes I have seen her do it to other people before but it was not me. The other thing I will point out is that WD joined a bloc to take out TA and in doing so went against ALL the standard rules WE as the TE community set in place to be fair and honorable. Hitting early, dirty spy ops, standard 10 day rest time to recoup. Clearly this was an attempt to take out Avengers for the whole round, especially how heated DT got knowing that the plans of hitting them again after TPC was stopped by us. So your going to have to forgive me if I find that what you say is maybe not so much as a lie but more professed. Personally I think this has ruined the round, and needs to stop....but let me ask you this, would you have agreed to this "bloc" and spying against TA? If so would you agreed to the attacks with out letting them get their standard 10 day rebuild time?

In order to shorten this response, please read my reply to DD....

Well said Samwise. You are truly "wise".
 But I do think you guys are forgetting something and that is the fact that the TDO nations that did buy the MP and now have nukes could have used that 10 million to be a lot bigger now and collecting way more cash.
They stumped their own growth just to have those nukes just to now be asked to leave them sit rusting in their silos. That is a tough call for any alliance leader to make. Trust me as I have been there and it didn't work out well requesting such.
At this point I would just hope that the TDO guys use discretion on when and who they use those nukes on.

The way I see it TDO would be having this discussion with just about any alliance they hit since they have the nuclear advantage over all. The guys leading TDO this round seem like a pretty good crew and I just can't see them nuking you guys over and over again until your round is all but over for some of you. Tbh I could see them not nuking those who simply cannot afford to be so and let it be known to them that nukes will most likely finish their round. If the nuke advantage is that much of a hurdle and will indeed all but finish either alliances round then just ask the guys at TDO for an early peace to this war and be done with it. I am all but positive that they would be agreeable to do so as none of them strike me as the "end all" type.
Just my 2 cents on the matter is all.

Carry on and good luck to both sides and as a side note Cowboy and Fata1ity were both very understanding to the early end of our war with them.
I hope you guys at TDO will be the same if they need to end this war with you.
Kind of like the old "whats goes around, comes around" saying here for them then if it indeed does happen. Seems fitting.

This is exactly the feed back many TDO is giving DD, and I have to agree makes complete sense. I mean all of these nations could have used that wonder slot to buy an Econ boosting wonder on top of that 12-15 mil it cost to buy the MP's and nukes. The other thing is after the war that Econ wonder would really help in the rebuild of our nations. I'd also like to point out that these nations we are fighting have advantages like numbers and a shiat load of XP plus I'm pretty sure many nations would of and still will buy MP and nukes to use on us tomorrow or the next day.

TDO is not in the business to crush alliances, or even beat them down. If fact several nations have already sent peace to people we find have no way to fight back, or have no cash to rebuild with.

TDO will give peace to any nation that wants it as long as they agree to that peace and not jump back in.
We are also open to an early end date of this war if this is what the leaders of WD and D1 want.

All we want and ask for is that all this BS stop, stop with the blocs, stop the dirty spy ops go back to the standard rules of the game we all seemed (or majority) agree on. It is our responsibility as the leaders of these alliances to keep this game fun fair as possible. To maintain a certain dignity, honor and morals when playing this game.

Winning is not everything, especially not at the cost it's being done.
We can all stand and point fingers at each other, but there is nothing getting done to stop the dwindling numbers in TE. Sadly, the people who cry the loudest are the ones doing nothing to stop it, only hurting it.

Or  miss out 2 letters.
 It looks like they are using nukes on those who will struggle to rebuild. If your opponents don't have them then you should have stated you wouldn't use them in the DoW if you're not going to use them, until then anything goes. We all know TDO want to use them, but its a dirty and cowardly act and it wont be forgotten in a hurry. I can assure you that.
 TDO have shown their true colors and we all know they're doing this not only to wage a soft war in the hopes they take minimal damages, but also for their friends in Avengers.

Also this coward BG not only makes massive down declares, he starts to nuke them as well. You're lucky I'm not in D1 and i was suppose to be there.

DT, you don't have a "dog in this race" as you once said, and it's really none of your concern. Your biased opinions are not making a difference other than to make things worse. It is your comments on here that have push our guys to want to unload their nukes. I mean if your going to be chastised for actions that have not even happened then why the hell not! Now you say it "looks like" we are using nukes on nations that will struggle to rebuild, how the hell do you know? That's the same thing as saying "I'm guessing" or "I'm not sure" and you really have no clue.

You call me a coward, your the one who didn't build four 2 rounds cause you knew running your mouth would get you a beat down.
I told you I hit the targets I was assigned, I also hit one guy not assigned that was equal to me. I even tried to hit other people cause I thought we had 4 slots, not thinking that's only with a pentagon. It cost me 4 lost ground attacks because I full deployed then tried to DoW then only to be told my slots were full. That left me with minimal troops to defend and thus when I got hit exactly at n12:00 am I lost all 4. Stupid mistake, but lack of sleep mixed with long hours at work have a tendency to do that.

Your the one who is a coward, not me! I don't turtle like I've heard about you. And I've never heard of you attacking anyone that would give you a fight.

I'm lucky? No you are the one that is lucky, I would take your nukes and have you crushed by end war. Don't worry though, I'm sure you will get your chance to showcase your most excellent fighting skills down the road and show me how tough you are.

STFU already pet
BG Edited by Burning Glory

SW, I don't personally know what kind of an alliance WD was or has become. The current leader BE use to be a good friend of mine back in the day, but since I returned 3 rounds ago I have messaged him a few times and he did not respond back. I obviously have no idea why as back then I was a protectorate of his alliance and we war'd together several times. Anyway I can say that I do know that since this war started several of your members have sent "nasty messages" to my guys. I will also say that at the start of this war, any leadership could have come to me or Caz and asked our stance on the use of our nukes.....That didn't happen. Instead, the very first things that did happen "was" what we "did" put into our DoW. That being no dirty spy ops. Several nations had it done and at the same time several nations had some nukes spied and some nations had failed attempts. I can definitely understand the spying of nukes not knowing if they would be used or not. So again I say it was the leadership of WD that should have got a definitive answer to our intentions regarding their use. I have stated that I personally was on the fence about using them at all, and I even post in our announcements section to refrain from using them unless that piticular nation was over whelmed with war and/or targets or if a nation had ops used on them that were dirty or messed with their nukes. I would be more than happy to send a copy of this to you or anyone that would like to see it.

Now, since you state your beliefs on how you would have done things and your stance on everything when you were leading, I must also say that I do find that hard to believe. For one, you tried to get my hands smacked by reporting me for something that was a reciprocation of what was posted to me, about me from DT. Yet you did not report DT for that which was actually what was the act that you tried to report me for. This tells me if anything you are biased and vengeful. Now after that, I could have tattletale on DT and more that likely actually had something happen to her as she did indeed commit that violation. But I did not. As much as I do not like DT, I don't believe in those actions and she was not the one who did it. Yes I have seen her do it to other people before but it was not me. The other thing I will point out is that WD joined a bloc to take out TA and in doing so went against ALL the standard rules WE as the TE community set in place to be fair and honorable. Hitting early, dirty spy ops, standard 10 day rest time to recoup. Clearly this was an attempt to take out Avengers for the whole round, especially how heated DT got knowing that the plans of hitting them again after TPC was stopped by us. So your going to have to forgive me if I find that what you say is maybe not so much as a lie but more professed. Personally I think this has ruined the round, and needs to stop....but let me ask you this, would you have agreed to this "bloc" and spying against TA? If so would you agreed to the attacks with out letting them get their standard 10 day rebuild time?

In order to shorten this response, please read my reply to DD....

This is exactly the feed back many TDO is giving DD, and I have to agree makes complete sense. I mean all of these nations could have used that wonder slot to buy an Econ boosting wonder on top of that 12-15 mil it cost to buy the MP's and nukes. The other thing is after the war that Econ wonder would really help in the rebuild of our nations. I'd also like to point out that these nations we are fighting have advantages like numbers and a shiat load of XP plus I'm pretty sure many nations would of and still will buy MP and nukes to use on us tomorrow or the next day.

TDO is not in the business to crush alliances, or even beat them down. If fact several nations have already sent peace to people we find have no way to fight back, or have no cash to rebuild with.

TDO will give peace to any nation that wants it as long as they agree to that peace and not jump back in.
We are also open to an early end date of this war if this is what the leaders of WD and D1 want.

All we want and ask for is that all this BS stop, stop with the blocs, stop the dirty spy ops go back to the standard rules of the game we all seemed (or majority) agree on. It is our responsibility as the leaders of these alliances to keep this game fun fair as possible. To maintain a certain dignity, honor and morals when playing this game.

Winning is not everything, especially not at the cost it's being done.
We can all stand and point fingers at each other, but there is nothing getting done to stop the dwindling numbers in TE. Sadly, the people who cry the loudest are the ones doing nothing to stop it, only hurting it.

DT, you don't have a "dog in this race" as you once said, and it's really none of your concern. Your biased opinions are not making a difference other than to make things worse. It is your comments on here that have push our guys to want to unload their nukes. I mean if your going to be chastised for actions that have not even happened then why the hell not! Now you say it "looks like" we are using nukes on nations that will struggle to rebuild, how the hell do you know? That's the same thing as saying "I'm guessing" or "I'm not sure" and you really have no clue.

You call me a coward, your the one who didn't build four 2 rounds cause you knew running your mouth would get you a beat down.
I told you I hit the targets I was assigned, I also hit one guy not assigned that was equal to me. I even tried to hit other people cause I thought we had 4 slots, not thinking that's only with a pentagon. It cost me 4 lost ground attacks because I full deployed then tried to DoW then only to be told my slots were full. That left me with minimal troops to defend and thus when I got hit exactly at n12:00 am I lost all 4. Stupid mistake, but lack of sleep mixed with long hours at work have a tendency to do that.

Your the one who is a coward, not me! I don't turtle like I've heard about you. And I've never heard of you attacking anyone that would give you a fight.

I'm lucky? No you are the one that is lucky, I would take your nukes and have you crushed by end war. Don't worry though, I'm sure you will get your chance to showcase your most excellent fighting skills down the road and show me how tough you are.

STFU already pet
BG

Talking BS is over now! Time to put all those threats into action now. Check your war screens and re-buy your soldiers.

This is cute.

o: Daenerys Targaryen    From: BurningGlory    Date: 5/2/2015 4:54:53 PM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

This of course just shows your cowardness, you have 2 wars I have 5. Just admit you can't take me on with even war numbers, it's ok to admit it just don't try to act like your some war God!

BG

You declared 3 down declares on nations with no nukes and you used them, all of your opponents are weaker in NS including my own nation. I made 2 up-declares and both have nukes but keep talking BS, that is all your good at. Look who walks the walk and not just talks now. Quickly now go beg for help from your other friends!

Hey, look. DT is doing exactly what she crucified AoW for last round. Am I surprised? Hell, is anyone surprised?

I can't promise you that we will hold back our nukes on you. I feel you've made yourself exception to our rule.

Hey, look. DT is doing exactly what she crucified AoW for last round. Am I surprised? Hell, is anyone surprised?

I can't promise you that we will hold back our nukes on you. I feel you've made yourself exception to our rule.

Using nukes on non-nuclear nations means no one has to play fair with TDO, let alone the massive down declares and do you really think I'm not going to use my nukes? Do you really think i want a no nuke rule?

Talking BS is over now! Time to put all those threats into action now. Check your war screens and re-buy your soldiers.

This is cute.

o: Daenerys Targaryen    From: BurningGlory    Date: 5/2/2015 4:54:53 PMSubject: RE: War Declared!

This of course just shows your cowardness, you have 2 wars I have 5. Just admit you can't take me on with even war numbers, it's ok to admit it just don't try to act like your some war God!
BG

You declared 3 down declares on nations with no nukes and you used them, all of your opponents are weaker in NS including my own nation. I made 2 up-declares and both have nukes but keep talking BS, that is all your good at. Look who walks the walk and not just talks now. Quickly now go beg for help from your other friends!

Again with your lies, lies , lies, BS, BS!
I hit 2 nations under me and one nation my size...I'm also fighting Fata1 who is basically my size.
That's 4 and you are damn close to my size, that's 5....you have 2 wars close to your size. You are the one that's a coward! Not to mention your late to the party!

You talk of begging for help, lol your a hypocrite! There is no way you would have attacked me with out Fata1, no way at all! I know you and him have been talking, and you both set this up! I also know fata1 went begging for help from other alliances No worries though.....all I see is that Fata1 came to negotiate terms for war and then does these actions, I think the terms might have to change.

Hey I can do that too!
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Dragonstone. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 1 enemy nuclear missile. Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Just what I said I would do, and you got 2 of those! You will get more, and yes you will have your slots full as well Now ain't that sweet! ;)

Hey, look. DT is doing exactly what she crucified AoW for last round. Am I surprised? Hell, is anyone surprised? I can't promise you that we will hold back our nukes on you. I feel you've made yourself exception to our rule.

Like I always said, she is a hypocrite and biased! Everything is all good for her side all is ok as long as they do it! I'm thinking she might just be roughing though, we should find that out for sure, maybe get Fata1's opinion on this. I mean he discussed a completely different standard last night before update.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Again with your lies, lies , lies, BS, BS!
I hit 2 nations under me and one nation my size...I'm also fighting Fata1 who is basically my size.
That's 4 and you are damn close to my size, that's 5....you have 2 wars close to your size. You are the one that's a coward! Not to mention your late to the party!

You talk of begging for help, lol your a hypocrite! There is no way you would have attacked me with out Fata1, no way at all! I know you and him have been talking, and you both set this up! I also know fata1 went begging for help from other alliances No worries though.....all I see is that Fata1 came to negotiate terms for war and then does these actions, I think the terms might have to change.

Hey I can do that too!
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Dragonstone. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 1 enemy nuclear missile. Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Just what I said I would do, and you got 2 of those! You will get more, and yes you will have your slots full as well Now ain't that sweet! ;)

Like I always said, she is a hypocrite and biased! Everything is all good for her side all is ok as long as they do it! I'm thinking she might just be roughing though, we should find that out for sure, maybe get Fata1's opinion on this. I mean he discussed a completely different standard last night before update.

BG

You made 3 down declares so stop with the lies already. One hasn't attacked back and the others are all getting rolled to the point where they're losing everything they throw at you.

I don't care about these limited nuke rules you made with D1, no one is going to stop me from using mine on you. I don't speak for D1 but you started using nukes first so how can there be any rules? You just want to use nukes on those who you're having a hard time with while you expect D1/WD's to stand back and watch. Watching them for many rounds now,  I don't expect they let you get away with this BS.

You didn't want a fair fight and on top you decided to use nukes just so they can't fight back, but I'll bring you a real fight. Not even filling my defensive slots is going to save your nation from burning. You sound like you've already lost the war and you're now reliant on others to come to your rescue. You're only really going to be fighting me and Fatal, all of his 5 opponents have more NS and you're scared that I'm fighting alongside one decent sized nation, you're a joke!

You think i care about the spied nukes? I don't need nukes to stick a sock in your mouth.

BG

Kidding me, get this load of garbage out of here. I'm not even going to start on this topic I'll end up banned.

How did i miss that gold.

BS talker, haven't you noticed, many of these leaders are trying to keep this game fun and fair as possible. Its not easy when you have a very small group controlling a very large group that are doing the total opposite.

You made 3 down declares so stop with the lies already. One hasn't attacked back and the others are all getting rolled to the point where they're losing everything they throw at you.

I don't care about these limited nuke rules you made with D1, no one is going to stop me from using mine on you. I don't speak for D1 but you started using nukes first so how can there be any rules? You just want to use nukes on those who you're having a hard time with while you expect D1/WD's to stand back and watch. Watching them for many rounds now,  I don't expect they let you get away with this BS.

You didn't want a fair fight and on top you decided to use nukes just so they can't fight back, but I'll bring you a real fight. Not even filling my defensive slots is going to save your nation from burning. You sound like you've already lost the war and you're now reliant on others to come to your rescue. You're only really going to be fighting me and Fatal, all of his 5 opponents have more NS and you're scared that I'm fighting alongside one decent sized nation, you're a joke!

You think i care about the spied nukes? I don't need nukes to stick a sock in your mouth.

I think i am in love with you.

No one can take way the fact that Citadel do their best to play fair and I'd expect everyone else to treat Citadel in the same manner which i think you'll find that others do. Just because we almost never agree on anything, does not mean I want to attack you in-game. While i look forward to that fight, i will wait until our paths cross without any direct influence from me. If i get to choose my own target and our NS levels are similar, of course i will and i expect you to do the same.

But to be honest, i don't exactly spend all day dreaming about that war, not at all really. TE to me is a team game, not an individual game so i do everything for my team, regardless of my own personal ambitions.

@BG

fPtgjnD.png

I've never done this from my phone before, so hopefully that works. :3

Fixed that for you

I guess it only works with the image button, I tried changing the tags and it came up with an error message <_<

How did i miss that gold.

BS talker, haven't you noticed, many of these leaders are trying to keep this game fun and fair as possible. Its not easy when you have a very small group controlling a very large group that are doing the total opposite.

this is the fecal matter of a bull coming out of your mouth DT(or your keyboard to be more accurate), you are such a hypocrite and a troll, you're not trying to make this game fair, you are just trying to make the avengers lose for what ever happened between you two in the rounds before that no one give an atom on a stinky hair of rats ass about.

you cheered for down declares when they were made against the avengers, and nightmare movement, yet when it is not on the avengers you are suddenly the moral angel of TE.

you complained about AoW helping the avengers last round, and yet you are doing the same for D1 now!

you talk about trying to make the game fair, you challenged BG for a 1v1 fight, and yet you attack him while he has 4 other wars and 2 days into a war, if you weren't a targaryen i'd be surprised.

you made up your own rules of the game, and from what i observed you follow them when it pleases you, and you break them when it pleases you.

i don't know who appointed it the police of TE, that you have to come and judge every action ever made by anyone in the game, should every alliance submit a formal request her grace the queen of !@#$%^&* and hypocrisy to allow her blessings of attacking another alliance in a strategy game about war?

"Every time a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin" 

indeed.

Edited by Dario

Down declaring noobs that use nukes against non-nuclear nations deserve far worst and it'll come one day. If you want to exact revenge for D1/WD's rolling Avengers so be it but don't complain when it comes back around.

But to be honest, i don't exactly spend all day dreaming about that war, not at all really. TE to me is a team game, not an individual game so i do everything for my team, regardless of my own personal ambitions.

Lol, says the girl who just jumped ship to destroy her nation! No, you just spend all day trolling the forums telling lies
and spreading hate for people that disagree with you. Now you sing a different tune because you know Alex was alway in the right!

You come up with more shiat then my kids do, how old are you 13?
BTW, why don't you tell Alex what you reall said about Citidal!

@BGhttp://imgur.com/fPtgjnD
I've never done this from my phone before, so hopefully that works. :3

Thank you SW, I do appreciate that!
Since I also have no idea how to get a screen shot on my iPad to here, I'll send you something via message.

BG

Down declaring noobs that use nukes against non-nuclear nations deserve far worst and it'll come one day. If you want to exact revenge for D1/WD's rolling Avengers so be it but don't complain when it comes back around.

and if you want to attack everyone who has a different opinion than you don't pretend that you care about "down declaring noobs" or WD. 

again, YOU ARE NOT THE POLICE OF TE, don't pretend that you are all fair and wise, it is very obvious that you are doing that for your own personal reasons not for sake of fairness and morality(something you seem not to understand).

I down declared on fatal, he sent me a message said good luck, i sent him back wishing him the same, next reset i got attack by cowboy and fatal, i am both honored and scared to be fighting against such veterans and it is really not easy, but i'm having fun. 

Nukes did not fly before the dirty spy ops started, and if WD wanted peace they could have offered it and TDO would accept as BG have stated.

my point being, even if you are right, it is NOT your place to stick your nose into something that you were NOT involved in,D1 and WD are the only ones who have a place, and at least D1 did not seem to mind.

tell me what is the difference between you and what you claim the avenger are (or these powerful alliances controlling everyone), if you act like you are the god of everything who decides who deserves what?

Its funny how you sound just like BG. We know whats going on in TDO, your not fooling us and yes we've been watching closely.

ohhhhh careful TDO the Targaryens are watching

Edited by Dario

No amount of BS you's post is going to change that fact that i don't just talk about trying to keep TE fair like yourselves, I will put action into opposing those who are making efforts to do the opposite even if that means my nation burns in the process. You made a massive down declare avoiding stronger alliances that hadn't yet warred and to rub salt in the wound, you also used nukes on non-nuclear nations. This is the worst war I've ever seen and it was started by those who are preaching about fairness.