The Dark Order DoW

These double standards :|

To: Stevepick    From: Son of Taeper    Date: 5/10/2015 8:10:58 AM

Subject: Mmmm,

To: Son of Taeper    From: Stevepick    Date: 5/10/2015 9:38:08 AM

Subject: RE: Mmmm,

Message: Indeed... Didn't want to get into this, but that last attack pushed a little too far. Plus his remark....
Told him to send peace or there would be more war. Said he didn't mind war and attacked again. So I kept my promise

To: Stevepick    From: Son of Taeper    Date: 5/10/2015 9:53:03 AM

You hit the guy for no reason which is not a good thing to do when you know we are trying to sort this issue.

No diss intentended, but do you guys have a vet there that can explain the implications as I'm not keen on what I see atm

To: Son of Taeper    From: Stevepick    Date: 5/10/2015 10:06:29 AM

Message: He may not have any outgoing wars, but this is clearly a down declare. He had to drop is NS down just so he could declare and then buy back up. Plus I thought the raid cutoff is 5 members, and your attacks would be only against TJack. So, I responded against the random attack on IREC with a random attack against TDO. What I believe we have here is a double standard. It's ok if you guys push us around, but when we retaliate that's not ok.

Oh and yes we have a Vet, TJack

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tywin would not have searched from house to house, he would have burnt the entire town to the ground so hiding would not have been a good strategy in that case. ^_^

Exactly, and it would have ended the rebellion, but ser hero bigballs wanted to kill robert himself for glory :D

These double standards :|

To: Stevepick    From: Son of Taeper    Date: 5/10/2015 8:10:58 AMSubject: Mmmm,
 To: Son of Taeper    From: Stevepick    Date: 5/10/2015 9:38:08 AMSubject: RE: Mmmm,

Message: Indeed... Didn't want to get into this, but that last attack pushed a little too far. Plus his remark....
Told him to send peace or there would be more war. Said he didn't mind war and attacked again. So I kept my promise
 To: Stevepick    From: Son of Taeper    Date: 5/10/2015 9:53:03 AMSubject: RE: Mmmm,

You hit the guy for no reason which is not a good thing to do when you know we are trying to sort this issue.
No diss intentended, but do you guys have a vet there that can explain the implications as I'm not keen on what I see atm

To: Son of Taeper    From: Stevepick    Date: 5/10/2015 10:06:29 AMSubject: RE: Mmmm,

Message: He may not have any outgoing wars, but this is clearly a down declare. He had to drop is NS down just so he could declare and then buy back up. Plus I thought the raid cutoff is 5 members, and your attacks would be only against TJack. So, I responded against the random attack on IREC with a random attack against TDO. What I believe we have here is a double standard. It's ok if you guys push us around, but when we retaliate that's not ok.
Oh and yes we have a Vet, TJack

I see no double standards here, no, not at all from your side, RIGHT?
It's ok for Jack to raid, and at that alliances smaller and nations smaller, all that can't defend them selves..... but when One of TDO nations attack him (probably in defense of a friend of one of those Jack raided) Jack wants to cry on OWF!

Then his reaction to this "instead of coming to a member of GOV" is to attack a member of GOV and 2 other nations?

Then when it was set for peace, All start sending it except JACK, who does peace out the nations that can hurt him, then he does one more round of attacks on TG and DL, INCLUDING block aids. Then sends peace to DL and not TG waiting to see what DL does....Well of course he is going to attack after he sends peace as ordered then gets hit again, then peace. No one would do that, NO ONE!!!!!

So now, MT has to jump in to see that it gets handled for sure this time, and what does Jack do???, cries more on OWF, and keeps attacking TG. This brings us to the next in line "double standards", all is good for JACK to attack other innocent TDO people, but when "WE" give that back and hit one of you guys in hopes that you see we can play that game too, what do you guys do???? Come on OWF and cry yet again how we are being unfair, then talk that we have double standards. So who has double standards here??

Your answer instead of saying to Jack, "stop Jack this is escalating beyond control" is to pull the same stunt he pulled that caused all of this in the first place.....BAD move!

Next Jack goes and says he is having 3 alliances roll TDO, even names some names of who....BAD move!

It's as simple as this;
Raiding happens, as even Jack said, it's part of the game! Every nation out there knows it's a gamble that the raided nation may fight back. Chance you take right? No one would have said anything if JACK would have fought back against that raid, we would not have even known that was going on. But what you don't do is after your raided attack several other innocent nations in that alliance thinking your doing good, then come cry on OWF thinking your going to keep your nation from getting countered.

There is no alliance out there that would stand for that, not D1, not misfits, not WD, TA, TDO, Cit,RE, OP, NLoN, NO ONE!!!!!! In my opinion, Jack has done nothing but cry and act like a baby for doing the very same thing he is guilty of many times over! But even worse, he has caused this whole thing to escalate way further than need be.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

You or anyone else in TDO do not know me. To make a statement that I was being a "cry baby" is not the case. Only reason I even posted on forum was out of frustration. Frustration dealing with your AA "mgr" and the fact that I was getting no support or action from my AA. If I have my way I will never again have to deal with TDO or IREC again. At least if I do I won't make the mistake of trying to help someone build a new AA. I will make sure to join the best AA in TE where I belong. I wasn't even sure if I would take this round too seriously being gone so long. I will be back next round thanks to TDO for wrecking it 10 days in and IREC will make great Raid targets next round, Heck they make great targets now for those looking.

You or anyone else in TDO do not know me. To make a statement that I was being a "cry baby" is not the case. Only reason I even posted on forum was out of frustration. Frustration dealing with your AA "mgr" and the fact that I was getting no support or action from my AA. If I have my way I will never again have to deal with TDO or IREC again. At least if I do I won't make the mistake of trying to help someone build a new AA. I will make sure to join the best AA in TE where I belong. I wasn't even sure if I would take this round too seriously being gone so long. I will be back next round thanks to TDO for wrecking it 10 days in and IREC will make great Raid targets next round, Heck they make great targets now for those looking.

You will regret that TJack. For that I will NOT order members against attacking you

Nice of you to try and mess up trade circles. Didn't work

Edited by Stevepick