I don't know what you mean by us attempting to get TJack kicked from WD, and I did not authorize that spy attack. I have received repeated messages from TJack after being removed from the AA. He even changed his nation bio for me. Steveprick, kind of catchy lol.

Would like to know what you mean by trying to get him kicked. I have not taken any actions against TJack or WD. I will tell members not to spy or attack him

You kicked me for reasone beyond my control but claim ignorance on actions performed by people you are supposed to lead?

You don't know me very well dude. So just stop. I put a lot of time and effort in your shitty AA. Even took a lot of damage protecting IREC members while everyone else did nothing. Even after one decided to post an epic rant on forum then accept peace? And I'm just not suppose to react to that? Just let it go dude. I'm gone. Your AA spied. Deal with the results of that.

BTW, No One cares about this post besides Sam and I responding to your continued verbal attacks on me. I'm so upset about the whole situation. How will I ever get over such a traumatic event? :gag: So just stop.

BTW, No One cares about this post besides Sam and I responding to your continued verbal attacks on me. I'm so upset about the whole situation. How will I ever get over such a traumatic event? :gag: So just stop.

Please point out where you have been verbally attacked. If anyone has been verbally attacked, it's TDO

Edited by Stevepick

I didn't even see your post until Sam pointed it out. I don't even really care What you think or post. Good Luck you are going to need it! Really, grow up move on.

Seriously dude after getting rolled while in your AA?

None of it would have happened if you had accepted peace in the first place. I had advised you to from the start. Not sure if you saw it. Instead you attack more TDO nations.

Not sure if you are aware of this, but the only reason we weren't crushed is that there is a friend of one of the commanders of TDO in IREC

You guys need to get a room.

@Steve: I didn't receive the message from an IREC member, but a leader in WD did. As I understand it, it was along the lines of TJack75 being a rogue nation and we responded that WD were not going to revoke membership. I could retrieve the message for you, but I'm already far too involved in this than I want to be. Also, you say that you didn't authorize the attack on TJ, but a member of your gov is who ran the attack. Government sanctioned is all anyone needs to start a war around here. As I said, I'm willing to take the high road and let sleeping dogs lie.

@TJ: You need a snickers, bud.

You guys need to get a room.

@Steve: I didn't receive the message from an IREC member, but a leader in WD did. As I understand it, it was along the lines of TJack75 being a rogue nation and we responded that WD were not going to revoke membership. I could retrieve the message for you, but I'm already far too involved in this than I want to be. Also, you say that you didn't authorize the attack on TJ, but a member of your gov is who ran the attack. Government sanctioned is all anyone needs to start a war around here. As I said, I'm willing to take the high road and let sleeping dogs lie.

Think I know who probably sent it :|. I'll take care of that.  Would kind of like if you could PM me the message, but it's not necessary. I will also take care of the spy attack. It did no harm anyhow.

and he's not the VP. He's just stepping in until the spot is filled. We have a line of succession

@TJ: You need a snickers, bud.

That's funny right there. Hesitant to tell members not to attack or spy TJack after his post in The TDO DoW and him trying to mess up alliance TC's by messaging members and telling them to change to different resources http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126620-the-dark-order-dow/page-11#entry3384563

Edited by Stevepick

Think I know who probably sent it :|. I'll take care of that.  Would kind of like if you could PM me the message, but it's not necessary. I will also take care of the spy attack. It did no harm anyhow.

and he's not the VP. He's just stepping in until the spot is filled. We have a line of succession

That's funny right there. Hesitant to tell members not to attack or spy TJack after his post in The TDO DoE and him trying to mess up alliance TC's by messaging members and telling them to change to different resources http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126620-the-dark-order-dow/page-11#entry3384563

If you're interested, I think it was Danger Mouse who received the message.

And if you want blood, that's certainly your choice to make. Either course of action is fine, and regardless, I will speak to TJ about him sabotaging trade circles. My advice to you is to have all your members block him from private messaging in-game to prevent future headaches.

If you're interested, I think it was Danger Mouse who received the message.

And if you want blood, that's certainly your choice to make. Either course of action is fine, and regardless, I will speak to TJ about him sabotaging trade circles. My advice to you is to have all your members block him from private messaging in-game to prevent future headaches.

Thanks. Doing that as we speak. I do not want blood, but from his post in TDO he does