Nation restored from inactivity problem

hobbies0310

Hello. So recently my nation came back from inactivity (just checked it today for the first time in a little over a month) and Im wondering if this is a bug or maybe Im not as up to date on this new rule as I can be.

I went on to check my bills and collect taxes to see what I would be getting and such, but I had 0 days of taxes to collect yet I had 30 days of bills to pay, which I found strange. Is this normal or what? 

So my main wonder is, should I have 30 days of taxes to collect as well, or should the bills also be down to 0 if I have no taxes to collect? Just wondering as I am now bill-locked on this nation and wouldnt want to have to restart as I thought the inactivity mode was meant to stop people from having to do that. I also am aware that I cannot recieve aid for 10 days so that is just more debt that im going to be building up, and will surely mean I will have to restart this nation.

Thank you, and sorry if I am missing something here.

Hobbies 

Here's the bullet points from the information index:

• Bills will be adjusted to omit the days that your nation was inactive. (You won't be charged for the days that you are inactive)
  • Taxes get reset to the same date that your nation was restored. (No back collecting)
  • Last wonder purchase date gets reset to the date that the player exits inactivity mode.

So, if you just came back from inactivity, there's no collection available.

If you have wonders on your nation you should not delete in this case, surely. Better to sell off useless infra and military to reduce the bills, and work with your alliance to arrange for aidbombs at 10 and 20 days back. Unless I am missing something I am too late and you have already deleted, however, as I cant find you by nation name or userid.