Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown--A TPC DoW

No one has anything against planning and strategies, like i said, its how you're doing it.

But keep trying buddy, this attempt was a lot better than the attempt to undermine me using some type of Stevie obsession.

I fought WD's at the time and i rolled as many of them as i could, after all the BS they pulled on Misfits in earlier rounds with OP, i couldn't wait to give some back and i never denied i didn't fight in that war. We bought MP's while they had no MP's or SDI's but triple our nation count and double our NS, but keep in mind we both went into the war with zero nukes as MP's were bought on the last second. That is why we could hit them and if my memory serves me right, we crushed them because of this military wonder advantage and OP who attacked 3 days later with +90 nukes, with the help of D1 nations. Stevie can pull all the logs he wants but it doesn't change the fact that is what Avengers planned and executed.

How exactly did Stevie make you fight in that war? Not that it matters but I'm pretty sure there was a target list.

You are so horrendously wrong!

When OP came calling, AFTER that war, we had 1MP and 3 nukes. How the hell did we go MP and nuke up WD? The fact that OP came at us with like 90 nukes to our 3 was why we got 5 nations from D1 to help us. It was during this war that we all put up our MPs.

How about you present some facts instead of just trotting out a whole pile of shit?

Again, 100% wrong.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, and there will never be such a round. When I led a long time ago, I actively tried to have some sense of morality and implored people to adopt it, even tried to impose it at times.

Then I grew up. I realized that in this world Might is Right. This truth will set us free. 

Almost every war is a down declare, we all know this but they shouldn't be massive down declares to avoid stronger alliances unless of course the one that gets hit does it to others which if i remember right, last round, Avengers bypassed D1 and WD's (both of whom were stronger in stats than TPC) to hit TPC with almost double the ANS and NS.

You are so horrendously wrong!

When OP came calling, AFTER that war, we had 1MP and 3 nukes. How the hell did we go MP and nuke up WD? The fact that OP came at us with like 90 nukes to our 3 was why we got 5 nations from D1 to help us. It was during this war that we all put up our MPs.

How about you present some facts instead of just trotting out a whole pile of !@#$?

Again, 100% wrong.

I bought a MP for WD's and i know many others did too so quit with the BS you're trying to present as fact. The reason why we had a low nuke count was because we had just used them all on WD's and we didn't start rebuying them until OP hit us which was 3 days after we reached peace with WD's. We fought WD's with one MP, what a joke so I was the only one that had the MP? Even WD's bought a couple of MP's 2-3 days later into the war and some went SDI.

You never show any evidence to support your fairy tales and yet you constantly say I'm 100% wrong. You're a joke!

The truth is, we bought at least 5 MP's for WD's, our next wonder purchases were mass SDI's as we knew OP would come for us and they did 3 days after on day 30. Are you trying to say that the alliance with the top 5 earners only had 1 MP between them on day 30? We had almost all of our bottom tier in NA at the hands of WD's and we only had 1 MP between the entire alliance? Really.

There is some logic for you, why don't you show me these facts you talk about so much?

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You never show any evidence to support your fairy tales and yet you constantly say I'm 100% wrong. You're a joke!

Neither do you :)

I can edit posts as well :D

I'm still waiting on proper evidence of the TPC spy ops early round :)

Edited by Ahmad alMansur

Neither do you :)

I never said i did but for most of it i could, if i could be bothered too. I could just go back to these threads and I'm sure I'd find everything there but will I when i know I'm not wrong?

I never said i did but for most of it i could, if i could be bothered too. I could just go back to these threads and I'm sure I'd find everything there but will I when i know I'm not wrong?

It would certainly make things easier tbh. 

Dang, my business ALL out in the street now :P

Well I can say I don't have nearly the same cash, air, or nukes (Logan) to consider myself a favorite in my wars.

TBH, you're well up on me, even if i've been lucky enough to have my defensive spies do a great job

It would certainly make things easier tbh. 

For you's not me and i wanted to see what Stevie had, I was looking forward to seeing some logs or whatever it was he was going to prove me wrong with. Most of the Avengers who were there when i was should already know this anyway.

I looked through old threads as well, can't find anything that says we had more than 1 MP, but can't find anything for us having 1 MP only as well. The facts stated there are that OP had 80 nukes, while Avengers had 3-4 nukes. I find the 5 MP situation really unlikely personally because that means that at least two people would've had 0 nukes, and if, as you say, we knew OP was coming, I would expect to see nuke build up from the nations with MPs, meaning that they would probably have had 16-20 nukes when OP hit them, but instead, they had 3-4, which for me would be much more likely from 1 MP. This is all assumptions on my behalf as A) I was in NDO at the time having certain Pokemon problems and B) I never checked the Avengers wonder screen while I was there.

Now, what I really want to see is evidence of TPC being IRSed spied from Days 3-7 :)

I looked through old threads as well, can't find anything that says we had more than 1 MP, but can't find anything for us having 1 MP only as well. The facts stated there are that OP had 80 nukes, while Avengers had 3-4 nukes. I find the 5 MP situation really unlikely personally because that means that at least two people would've had 0 nukes, and if, as you say, we knew OP was coming, I would expect to see nuke build up from the nations with MPs, meaning that they would probably have had 16-20 nukes when OP hit them, but instead, they had 3-4, which for me would be much more likely from 1 MP. This is all assumptions on my behalf as A) I was in NDO at the time having certain Pokemon problems and B) I never checked the Avengers wonder screen while I was there.

Now, what I really want to see is evidence of TPC being IRSed spied from Days 3-7 :)

Its not surprising that most of us with MP's didn't instantly start building nukes right out of war when we're still in NA and under 2k infra/200 tech.

Also just because we knew OP was coming, doesn't mean we'd build up, increasing our stats to give them more of a justification for hitting us early, let alone inflating bills. When i say we knew OP would come, none of us knew exactly when. Maybe if we knew it would be 3 days after our previous war, all of us with MPs would have started building nukes asap but we didn't know that for certain. That has to be one of the shortest rebuild time allowed after a nuclear war? We still had nations in NA.

Anyway, i can see you all want me to be wrong but assuming and making wild guesses about those events is almost as bad as accusing people of spy ops without any evidence.

Why don't you ask TPC if they were spied, and who the hell would have those messages saved this long? I guess since you probably wont get any evidence, its all lies and if you really think that then so be it, no one in TPC cares what you think.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Its not surprising that most of us with MP's didn't instantly start building nukes right out of war when we're still in NA and under 2k infra/200 tech.

Once again, I wasn't paying attention at the time, all I'm going on is the things I do know about the incident from the old threads.

If you 're so interested, i found the only threads you should be looking at.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123919-avengers-announcement/

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124067-an-ordo-paradoxia-announcement/

The only thing these threads show me is how biased you are. When your beef was with Paul, you saw our actions as right and acceptable. You never voiced a problem and were usual a vocal supporter alongside Stevie, Secret, and myself. After we split due to a problem that has been hashed over before, you suddenly began to see everything we did in past, present, and future (ironically) as wrong and unjust. TE isn't about fairness, and TE isn't about what happened a year and a half ago.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

I don't know where you're getting this bias from. You're pulling the same crap as OP/WD's did with constant down declares while avoiding stronger alliances, combining strong alliances with weaker/newbie alliances to make numbers look even, alliance hoping when wars look too tough, etc.

DD and WH know all about it and they both also made many complaints about it, and now they're the ones using the very same tactics they were once upon a time against those using it.

"TE isn't about fairness" Obviously for Avengers it isn't. Most alliances do make efforts to keep wars as fair as possible, clearly Avengers are not one of them.

I don't know where you're getting this bias from. You're pulling the same crap as OP/WD's did with constant down declares while avoiding stronger alliances, combining strong alliances with weaker/newbie alliances to make numbers look even, alliance hoping when wars look too tough, etc.

DD and WH know all about it and they both also made many complaints about it, and now they're the ones using the very same tactics they were once upon a time against those using it.

"TE isn't about fairness" Obviously for Avengers it isn't. Most alliances do make efforts to keep wars as fair as possible, clearly Avengers are not one of them.

There is quite a difference between trying to make a war appear fair than wars actually being fair. People rarely, if ever, attack when they do not have a skill or statistical advantage. As to your other point, I won't argue with you. Several of us have admitted being wrong about something or apologizing for a past action in the past; you do not admit being wrong or having a bias even when it is clear to third parties. There is no point in arguing with someone whose conclusions were made hundreds of days ago.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

How are you not banned yet?

Can you not. 

Man. There is alot of people yelling about bad wars.. Ive been on both sides... Not every AA Can get a perfect war.. it aint gonna happen. I do not know what has happened last couple rounds.. All I know is I have 3 defensive slots open. Come at me.. There will always be that AA that kinda gets to sit there. Even when RE was around we had to throw in like 6 AAs to make it fair and people still complained. Im like 7 days late to round and doing better than some of these people. Maybe do more coaching of nations and not so much complaining on OWF where you will get nothing accomplished. 
Im sure TPC govt has there reasons for wars. Sometimes you have to go with the best of a bad situation. 

You are 100% right and I've stated this many times, I don't discriminate unless you do it to others.

Why are they allowed to down declare alliances but when it happens to them, they complain about it? This is the same concept as using econ ops and having those ops returned and them complaining bout you doing it back. You all have your morals wrong, i don't and i stand by those morals anyday and everyday. Go back to the old threads where we had these dramas with OP/WD's , even then i held the same beliefs and stated it many times over.

You are so full of Shiat! So where are you posting hatred towards AW for their DoW against NDO?
Not once did you let that motor mouth scald them for these same "atrocities" you claim TA does.
Why is this? I'll tell you why, because you know they are a spinoff of D1.

But this only confirms what i said, your funneling donations to SE nations in return for TE donations.

I think you took that out of text, but of course only you would....unless it was D1, or anyone but TA, then it's all good!
And you know what, who give a $&@? about that, it's their prize and what they do with it is their business!!
I'm pretty damn sure they could care less about your thoughts on what they do with what they win.

Are you trying out for the Avenger cheer squad?

Why, are you jealous? I think PK is smart enough to see your a biased, full of it, hypocrite! And the truth behind everyone's hatred.

Can you not. 
 Man. There is alot of people yelling about bad wars.. Ive been on both sides... Not every AA Can get a perfect war.. it aint gonna happen. I do not know what has happened last couple rounds.. All I know is I have 3 defensive slots open. Come at me.. There will always be that AA that kinda gets to sit there. Even when RE was around we had to throw in like 6 AAs to make it fair and people still complained. Im like 7 days late to round and doing better than some of these people. Maybe do more coaching of nations and not so much complaining on OWF where you will get nothing accomplished. 
Im sure TPC govt has there reasons for wars. Sometimes you have to go with the best of a bad situation.

I bet you didn't miss this all this BS did you? :P welcome back!
BTW, I couldn't have said it better, well maybe better but not as short :)

DT, this is someone who gets it! It's a damn game, and no matter what, somebody is going to complain!
I also read in here that someone if not more than that, down declares every round and has every round.
It's been that way since I started playing in round 1 and that will never change.
Speaking of which, you would have never made it in the earlier rounds, just saying....

BG

There is quite a difference between trying to make a war appear fair than wars actually being fair. People rarely, if ever, attack when they do not have a skill or statistical advantage. As to your other point, I won't argue with you. Several of us have admitted being wrong about something or apologizing for a past action in the past; you do not admit being wrong or having a bias even when it is clear to third parties. There is no point in arguing with someone whose conclusions were made hundreds of days ago.

Were these official apologies from Avengers? I've never seen any apologies but i have seen Avengers constantly defend ALL of their actions.

All i see come from your camp is every desperate attempt imaginable to undermine me for speaking the truth. If you had spent more time apologizing and making efforts not to make those same mistakes again, you wouldn't get a word from me, in fact I'd have been one of your biggest supporters and told the complainers to lift their game if they were solely rolled from an alliance that built and warred better. 

Were these official apologies from Avengers? I've never seen any apologies but i have seen Avengers constantly defend ALL of their actions.

All i see come from your camp is every desperate attempt imaginable to undermine me for speaking the truth. If you had spent more time apologizing and making efforts not to make those same mistakes again, you wouldn't get a word from me, in fact I'd have been one of your biggest supporters and told the complainers to lift their game if they were solely rolled from an alliance that built and warred better. 

Just want to point out that I have made apologies in the past where necessary... Please try to not discount me. 

... You had that coming tho... My AF was not happy with you one of those battles... 

Yea, the other guys AFs agreed haha. Was not a good day for the citizens of Asgard!

I have well and truly had my ass handed to me in air and on sea haha. Barely holding my own with GAs and can only do them on a few opponents with my current infra level.

Much respect to the diligent warriors of TPC.

The Avengers and TPC have agreed on peace when the original wars expire. This means no attacks should take place on or after the calender date 5/2.

Ever since TPC declared on us in our very first round for our very first war, we have had a heated rivalry filled with nukes, spy operations, and flag competitions galore. We have never been friendly, though secret, I believe we have often given one another a goal or challenge to play for. Accusations may be flung from both sides about fairness and past actions, but I hope this war, in which the tables were turned and The Avengers had their backs against the wall, has helped bury some of the bad feelings some of us have shared for one another.

I have nothing but respect for the skills and tenacity of TPC. While I'm sure we may meet on the battlefield again, I hope some day we can change things up for once and fight together. Thanks for a great war, you guys killed us.

o/TPC

o/Avengers

I don't usually post on OWF, but I have to this time in order to echo Das' sentiment.  This was a great war, and not just because TPC seemed to be winning.  If you check the alliance charts we're actually pretty close to even on total NS lost.  I've always said The Avengers could fight and you proved that once again.  Even though your back was up against it, you folks kept hitting back, never giving up.  My deep respect for your abilities has grown deeper.

A special shout out for the regular masterful coordination by Logan X, DevilDog, Randy Rhodes and Thor.  There's nothing like logging in to find a page or more of PMs and realize that they had beat me down some more with simultaneous attacks.  Except maybe being online and not being able to do much to defend against their barrage of incoming attacks of all types, one after another after another.  Great teamwork!  It was an honour to face you four on the battlefield. 

With Das, I'm sure we'll face each other again, but I'd also like to surprise everybody (including ourselves) someday and fight side by side

o/ The Avengers

o/ TPC

Edited by bibliophile