Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown--A TPC DoW

Alliance_Flag.gif

I'm tired, I have work tomorrow, and nothing I say here will stop the flow of whatever comes next. 

TPC declares war on the not one, not two, but THREE time champs of TE. 

I've already seen better fighting in the first 30 minutes than I have in a while. Feels good.

o/ war

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain.

We will stand and fight. I hope we do you honour. 

\o TPC

\o tA

Edited by Ezeriel

14 vs 4 though? Negro, please

They have cash, why don't they use it like TPC have?

Also they caught Avengers with their pants down and combined with a very impressive blitz, of course the post blitz stats would look like that, that is the goal of any blitz and its to create more advantages.

Avengers hit TPC with their guard completely down early last round, with almost twice their ANS. They fluffed the numbers a day or 2 later by adding more alliances one by one as they eliminated threats with effective blitz concentrated on their high tier nations, they didn't even get a fight which is what they wanted. These guys have taken the dirty tactics to a whole nother level.

TPC has much more cash than our nations. They didn't just get done with being hit with double the NS and taking over a hundred dirty econ ops. The majority of our nations are nearly broke.

[4/17/2015 1:29:10 PM] Das: I expect we'll be hit fairly soon after by TPC
[4/17/2015 1:29:53 PM] Das: If I saw this as just one war, I would agree with Tim
[4/17/2015 1:30:54 PM] Das: However, I see it as a tactical move on D1's part to blow all the money they can alongside WDs in order to give TPC, OP and Misfits a head start on us. They did this last round too.

Dance, puppets, dance. I'm happy to know it takes 76 of you plus your rogues to touch 18 of us.

TPC has much more cash than our nations. They didn't just get done with being hit with double the NS and taking over a hundred dirty econ ops. The majority of our nations are nearly broke.

[4/17/2015 1:29:10 PM] Das: I expect we'll be hit fairly soon after by TPC
[4/17/2015 1:29:53 PM] Das: If I saw this as just one war, I would agree with Tim
[4/17/2015 1:30:54 PM] Das: However, I see it as a tactical move on D1's part to blow all the money they can alongside WDs in order to give TPC, OP and Misfits a head start on us. They did this last round too.

Dance, puppets, dance. I'm happy to know it takes 76 of you plus your rogues to touch 18 of us.

OP and Misfits have hit you too? And did you fight D1/WD alone? TPC nations were also hit with econ ops but i don't see them complaining about it.

They're doing what they should have done 2-3 rounds ago and lets not pretend you don't know why. This will be the first round we get to see Avengers put to the test without having every major advantage there is. You didn't fair too well with your first war, lets hope you can improve on that performance and bounce back. :)

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Avengers are noobs they dont have cash.

Some of them are still in the mindset that they can use their massive war chest levels to carry them through tough wars except they forget their temp and donations advantages haven't been allowed enough time to give that to them. Welcome to the real world of TE. ^_^

Two or three flag runners getting hit (from what I've been told) is quite different than a whole alliance, but you can keep telling yourself whatever you'd like. No one likes to lose, and since no one could beat us without forming a huge coalition, I recognize why you're doing what you're doing. I'm not complaining, I just find it funny that D1 disguised there war as "friendly" and you're acting like these tactics are similar to the ones we've used in the past. If you think we've played dirty in the past, I don't think you realize our potential.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

Two or three flag runners getting hit (from what I've been told) is quite different than a whole alliance, but you can keep telling yourself whatever you'd like. No one likes to lose, and since no one could beat us without forming a huge coalition, I recognize why you're doing what you're doing. I'm not complaining, I just find it funny that D1 disguised there war as "friendly" and you're acting like these tactics are similar to the ones we've used in the past. If you think we've played dirty in the past, I don't think you realize our potential.

I don't have to tell myself anything, you rolled all of the danger players in TPC except for Rock n Rolla. It took them weeks to recover but you can keep telling yourself whatever you'd like.

You didn't create a coalition but you did concentrate a group of experience and advanced players into a single alliance, most of whom look like they're ex-players returning for an easy ride. I found it strange that you invited new players from SE this round to burn for you, I'm sure you knew this was coming, why set them up?

What you've created would be equivalent to TPC, OP ,D1 ,WDs and Misfits taking their most experienced and active players and uniting them to form one alliance but why would they go to those extreme lengths? Unless they wanted to dominate everyone and win everything which i still stand behind is the primary purpose of Avengers and that is to funnel donations to SE nations, one of whom i know is the # 1 ranked SE nation and i know this because i was suppose to have a donation sent to him.

Anyway we know whats going on and has been, no need to try and justify your actions now, its too late for that. 

TPC nations were also hit with econ ops but i don't see them complaining about it.

Proof?

Seriously, the only person who's saying they were hit by econ spy ops is you. Do you have any evidence of this other than "I heard this happened from another player". Any spy report logs? Anything? If not, I'm just going to assume that this is BS from you :)

But anyway, I wouldn't be surprised that you all would be so occupied with keeping us down that you let TDO win the round, because they're well on their way to doing that right now with highest score, highest NS and second highest Avg. NS :P

PS. No stats, really? Fine, I'll provide mine:

TPC

Members: 27

NS: 231,465

Avg. NS: 8,573

Avengers

Members: 24

NS: 155,441

Avg. NS: 6,477

They have cash, why don't they use it like TPC have?

Also they caught Avengers with their pants down and combined with a very impressive blitz, of course the post blitz stats would look like that, that is the goal of any blitz and its to create more advantages.

Avengers hit TPC with their guard completely down early last round, with almost twice their ANS. They fluffed the numbers a day or 2 later by adding more alliances one by one as they eliminated threats with effective blitz concentrated on their high tier nations, they didn't even get a fight which is what they wanted. These guys have taken the dirty tactics to a whole nother level.

Hahaha. 

You are a complete joke. And you like to try and rewrite history to fit your delusions.

This war, they hit us how many days out of our last down declare? How many days have they had to build before coming at us? Rofl, but lets call it "catching us with our pants down"  And a really good blitz :P

Going back to last round, we did not even aim to anarchy any of their nations, and only targeted about 5 or 6 in a soft declare while deciding who else to attack. More got hit from our lower tier after the update. You cant just rewrite facts :D. It took them weeks to rebuild? Not Limits or Rock. We gave them fair enough recovery time then I guess?

Or we went on to fight a few more AAs, and then D1 WD came at us. All the while TPC are recovering.

You are clueless in your assumptions. Keep rambling nonsense. We dont need you here to be TPCs champion. And Im sure they dont want you either ;)

I don't have to tell myself anything, you rolled all of the danger players in TPC except for Rock n Rolla. It took them weeks to recover but you can keep telling yourself whatever you'd like.

You didn't create a coalition but you did concentrate a group of experience and advanced players into a single alliance, most of whom look like they're ex-players returning for an easy ride. I found it strange that you invited new players from SE this round to burn for you, I'm sure you knew this was coming, why set them up?

What you've created would be equivalent to TPC, OP ,D1 ,WDs and Misfits taking their most experienced and active players and uniting them to form one alliance but why would they go to those extreme lengths? Unless they wanted to dominate everyone and win everything which i still stand behind is the primary purpose of Avengers and that is to funnel donations to SE nations, one of whom i know is the # 1 ranked SE nation and i know this because i was suppose to have a donation sent to him.

Anyway we know whats going on and has been, no need to try and justify your actions now, its too late for that. 

What is wrong with you? You used to be an Avenger.

Did Stevie sleep with you and never call or something? I ask as I have only seen this level of hate and revenge seeking before from a woman scorned.

And I 100% agree with Stevie about how you just make shiat up to suit whatever story you are telling atm.

I remember the war you are talking about with TPC and I also remember how 5 of our top guys (including myself) never declared on a single TPC nation due to orders from DD (man is he regretting that decision now) as he had quite a bit of respect for TPC and their leader. (hell he might still have it but after this stunt I really can't see how)

How is it that someone such as yourself that notices every crap that an Avenger takes does not remember those facts about that war? Is it because it would make that war seem a hell of a lot fairer than this one that you leave out those facts?

And before you keep on spreading your lies and BS about Stevie and what you claim the Avengers are all about just know that I still have all 5 of my donations.

Put $150.00 in my PayPal account and I will have all 5 of them applied to your SE nation.

And for the record Stevie used his winnings to donate for 5 of us in the alliance, including yours truly, Das, Tim, DD and either The Vision or Logan X if memory serves me correct. (correct me on this one if I am wrong guys) Yeah that is truly a man who is playing for nothing but SE donations isn't it?

btw I am sorry for posting DD as I have refrained from even reading the OWF for over a month now but I just wanted to see how TPC was spinning this attack on us and I really just wanted to see if there was any mention if this conflict is going nuclear or not before update rolls around and everyone but us starts buying up MPs and nukes.

And instead all I see is DT spreading her lies and BS in here just like she has in EVERY fricking thread that even mentions the Avengers.

I can't be the only person in TE that is tired of seeing her wall of texts in every damn thread with our name in it am I?

Just give it a break will you Daenerys Targaryen?

If you hate Stevie so much then just go over to his house and shoot through his windows like every girl I have ever wronged has done to me and quit the damn hate posting like a crazy love scorned biotch. :gun:  :lol1:  

It is truly getting old my dear.    nuff said

Umm, I'm not sure why anyone is talking about a war from last round. I barely remember it. 

Also, I was the one who made it vogue to put up stats when declaring war, did you think I didn't do stats?

TPC
27 nations
231,465 NS
8,573 ANS
3 nukes (1 nation)

Avengers
24 nations
155,441 NS
6, 477 ANS
0 nukes

Maybe I felt a little weird...until I hit my guys and they had more money than me :p

I know where this conversation is going, so this is probably where I check out. Look, the title says it all. You had almost unprecedented success the last three rounds. I'm not going to sit here and shed tears for anyone, especially when they fight and build as a unit the way you do. People who are really worth being at the top don't crumble at the first sign of trouble. I don't think you will, and if I'm proven right then the war is worth it. 

Umm, I'm not sure why anyone is talking about a war from last round. I barely remember it. 

Also, I was the one who made it vogue to put up stats when declaring war, did you think I didn't do stats?

TPC
27 nations
231,465 NS
8,573 ANS
3 nukes (1 nation)

Avengers
24 nations
155,441 NS
6, 477 ANS
0 nukes

Maybe I felt a little weird...until I hit my guys and they had more money than me :P

I know where this conversation is going, so this is probably where I check out. Look, the title says it all. You had almost unprecedented success the last three rounds. I'm not going to sit here and shed tears for anyone, especially when they fight and build as a unit the way you do. People who are really worth being at the top don't crumble at the first sign of trouble. I don't think you will, and if I'm proven right then the war is worth it. 

Thanks for providing the nuke stats, I already beat you on the rest of the stats though :P